DC Mayor Literally Hates Guns

Inanimate objects are now evil?

Interesting theory....
Not really, it's a fact in this case since a gun has but one purpose.

No a gun does not have one purpose.
A Gun is used as a deterrent and hopefully not to kill which happens more often than not.
It is also used in sports and competition. May Teens have won college scholarships.
A gun is for killing things, period. All the rest is playing or training, you wouldn't want the gun pointed at you during those times now would you? And why, because it's for killing things, you in this case.
i bet you would use that gun to put one of those "droolers" out of his misery wouldnt you?....
If necessary.

Interesting theory....

A Gun is used as a deterrent and hopefully not to kill which happens more often than not.
It is also used in sports and competition. May Teens have won college scholarships.
A gun is for killing things, period. All the rest is playing or training, you wouldn't want the gun pointed at you during those times now would you? And why, because it's for killing things, you in this case.

I wouldn't want a chainsaw against me either.

Guns do not determine their purpose. They are inanimate objects. The person holding the gun determines their purpose.
No, and technically a chain saw has only one purpose as well. Just because you can crave ice with it doesn't change what it's for anymore than you can pound a nail with a gun. Maybe you should try that last one out eh?
You just shit on your entire argument.

Interesting theory....

i bet you would use that gun to put one of those "droolers" out of his misery wouldnt you?....
If necessary.
just as i thought....a fucking hypocrite....

Guns do not determine their purpose. They are inanimate objects. The person holding the gun determines their purpose.
No, and technically a chain saw has only one purpose as well. Just because you can crave ice with it doesn't change what it's for anymore than you can pound a nail with a gun. Maybe you should try that last one out eh?

Nail guns can kill too.
It depends on the person who uses all of these tools.
You are closed minded if you think that chain saws, nail guns or hammers or screw drivers or any other tools are just for one purpose and can not be used to kill.also.
I never said they couldn't kill, only unlike a gun they are not specifically designed for that.

There are guns specifically designed for competitive shooting, self defense etc.... all guns have the potential to kill, but so do all knives, hammers, cars, baseball bats, etc....

We get it you don't like guns, no one is forcing you to. But do not try to push your asinine belief on the rest of us.
If it's asinine then most of the world is, and they aren't, but we are. Americans are as dumb as dog shit.
I wonder who thinks they are dumber than dog shit. Armed Americans or the 14 that were killed in Paris and the rest of their citizens with no defense other than calling the cops? The first of those cops by the way showed up with no guns. I guess the please don't shoot anyone else calls were ignored. How did that make the rest of the city feel when they had no counter to these people? Probably felt like a bunch of dumb dog shit left wingers.

I wonder who thinks they are dumber than dog shit. Armed Americans or the 14 that were killed in Paris and the rest of their citizens with no defense other than calling the cops? The first of those cops by the way showed up with no guns. I guess the please don't shoot anyone else calls were ignored. How did that make the rest of the city feel when they had no counter to these people? Probably felt like a bunch of dumb dog shit left wingers.

A video of two terrorists getting out of their car with AK's wailing on some French cops who died in reverse gear ... And people think Americans are dumb.

Nail guns can kill too.
You are closed minded if you think that chain saws, nail guns or hammers or screw drivers or any other tools are just for one purpose and can not be used to kill.also.
I never said they couldn't kill, only unlike a gun they are not specifically designed for that.
Actually chainsaws using your claim, are designed to kill trees. And have an added ability to kill people as well.

Nail guns can kill too.

There are guns specifically designed for competitive shooting, self defense etc.... all guns have the potential to kill, but so do all knives, hammers, cars, baseball bats, etc....

We get it you don't like guns, no one is forcing you to. But do not try to push your asinine belief on the rest of us.
If it's asinine then most of the world is, and they aren't, but we are. Americans are as dumb as dog shit.
Those that think the cops are here to 'defend' them are in for a serious surprise whenever they get into a real situation. The cops are there to take the body bags away and catch the guy after the crime - not before.

Seriously. Why have there been so many guys trying to hit that frigid girl with the little boy body?

Nail guns can kill too.

Yes your beliefs are asinine and you're mighty arrogant if you think you speak for most of the world. If defending yourself against an armed intruder/attacker is dumb, then I agree Americans are dumb. I'd rather be dumb than dead.
Chances are you won't win, or you'll shoot your kid or yourself first. Guns are suicide machines.

Guns saves lives everyday you moron.

Yes your beliefs are asinine and you're mighty arrogant if you think you speak for most of the world. If defending yourself against an armed intruder/attacker is dumb, then I agree Americans are dumb. I'd rather be dumb than dead.
Chances are you won't win, or you'll shoot your kid or yourself first. Guns are suicide machines.

No, they don't, but they do kill a lot of people every day, which is what they are designed for.

No, they don't, but they do kill a lot of people every day, which is what they are designed for.

Your ignorance is very telling.

Forum List

Back