DC Mayor Literally Hates Guns

The criminals will always have firearms and the serial numbers can be filed off so you cannot trace them. That would never work and even if it did I would not surrender the rights of Americans on the 2nd Amendment. Not a chance.
If you didn't, and we know who you are, you're dead.
And EXACTLY how do you propose to collect arms from gangs and criminals?

He hasn't gotten that far along in his plan yet. PMH does not think military. Military always has their exit strategy figured out first.
The cannon fodder are some of the few people who will retain guns, and they work for us.

Your violent fantasies are pretty sick. You should seek help.
Help is for people like you, who reject reality. I watched a cop today at lunch, and he would have shot himself a dozen times over had the gun fired by itself like that POS model that was recalled by the police.

Guns do not kill people. People kill people. Take away the guns and people still kill people.
Yes, but not nearly as easily or effectively. Not without the death and suicides machines called firearms.

Yeah, the suicides find other ways of killing themselves. In Australia the gun suicides dropped by just under 50% when the restrictions were put into place. But suicides in general dropped by less than 10%. Looks like a lot of them figured out other ways to die.
Many will but there are fixes for that as well. One problem at a time.

The problem is the mental illnesses that cause people to want to commit suicide. How about focusing on that instead of on the tools they use.

Or is your obsession just too powerful for you to ignore?

If you didn't, and we know who you are, you're dead.

He hasn't gotten that far along in his plan yet. PMH does not think military. Military always has their exit strategy figured out first.
The cannon fodder are some of the few people who will retain guns, and they work for us.

Help is for people like you, who reject reality. I watched a cop today at lunch, and he would have shot himself a dozen times over had the gun fired by itself like that POS model that was recalled by the police.

I guess it is a good thing that he didn't have a defective gun and that he made his weapon was in good working order. Was there a round in the chamber?

I guess it is a good thing that he didn't have a defective gun and that he made his weapon was in good working order. Was there a round in the chamber?
There was. You know why, because I asked as part of this debate. I know, he was breaking you rule. Got it. Dumb cop.

Guns do not kill people. People kill people. Take away the guns and people still kill people.
Yes, but not nearly as easily or effectively. Not without the death and suicides machines called firearms.

Yeah, the suicides find other ways of killing themselves. In Australia the gun suicides dropped by just under 50% when the restrictions were put into place. But suicides in general dropped by less than 10%. Looks like a lot of them figured out other ways to die.

The problem is the mental illnesses that cause people to want to commit suicide. How about focusing on that instead of on the tools they use.

When I can cut suicides and the other carnage down just by banning something people no longer need, I'm all for it.

I am well aware of that. It changes nothing about reality, which you ignore.

Reality is that 2nd amendment rights save lives throughout America all the time. The police cannot be everywhere at once... Private citizens have saved the day more than once because they had a concealed carry permit and had a firearm.
With no guns no guns are needed. If you need to stop a guy beating his wife or child you don't need a gun for that.
so how would a pussy like you stop that without some kind of weapon?.....you are not strong or brave enough to do it physically.....:dunno:

I am sure his method of stopping a man from beating a woman is the same as his method of handling a firearm he finds. Namely Run and tell an adult.
Actually I'd start by kicking him in the balls and then knocking him out. It's hard to punch back while you're holding your stones.
you knocking someone out?....remember you are not going up against one of those handicapped kids you like to bad mouth....

When I can cut suicides and the other carnage down just by banning something people no longer need, I'm all for it.

Go ahead ban alcohol which kills and maims and produces far more domestic violence than guns. I predict the gutless coward left doesn't have the stones.

There was. You know why, because I asked as part of this debate. I know, he was breaking you rule. Got it. Dumb cop.

You should have asked him if he had ever had to kill someone in a quick draw.

But no, I don't believe you did that at all. lol

Reality is that 2nd amendment rights save lives throughout America all the time. The police cannot be everywhere at once... Private citizens have saved the day more than once because they had a concealed carry permit and had a firearm.
With no guns no guns are needed. If you need to stop a guy beating his wife or child you don't need a gun for that.
so how would a pussy like you stop that without some kind of weapon?.....you are not strong or brave enough to do it physically.....:dunno:

I am sure his method of stopping a man from beating a woman is the same as his method of handling a firearm he finds. Namely Run and tell an adult.
Actually I'd start by kicking him in the balls and then knocking him out. It's hard to punch back while you're holding your stones.
you knocking someone out?....remember you are not going up against one of those handicapped kids you like to bad mouth....
We have a fix for the Drooler, same as an old dog, no violence required.

What you think anyone needs is not part of any actual reality. Just your own fantasies.

Yeah, I don't see this coward trying to help anyone at all.

PMH, didn't you already say you don't care about crimes as long as no one dies? Why bother helping the woman at all? She probably won't be killed.

You should have asked him if he had ever had to kill someone in a quick draw.

But no, I don't believe you did that at all. lol
I don't care what you believe, I have an easy time talking to anyone, even when they are giving me a ticket or eating lunch next to me as he was. He was curious as to why I was curious. Cops tend to be that way.

What you think anyone needs is not part of any actual reality. Just your own fantasies.
Not at all. What people need is a snap to figure out. We've been doing such a thing for ages.

PMH, didn't you already say you don't care about crimes as long as no one dies? Why bother helping the woman at all? She probably won't be killed.
I said that crime and guns were separate issues. My concern is gun deaths, not crime.

Not at all. What people need is a snap to figure out. We've been doing such a thing for ages.

What needs to happen is for you to figure out that over 99.9% of the gun owners never harm anyone. And that there are very few (if any) people who think the way you do.

I said that crime and guns were separate issues. My concern is gun deaths, not crime.

So why do you think you should help the woman?

Personally, I think you lack the balls to do so. But I would pay money to watch you try. lmao

What needs to happen is for you to figure out that over 99.9% of the gun owners never harm anyone. And that there are very few (if any) people who think the way you do.
I know the numbers, and don't give a fuck. When exactly are you going to process that?

I know the numbers, and don't give a fuck. When exactly are you going to process that?
And yet more people kill themselves in Japan with out firearms then here. And removing firearms saw a 50 percent drop in firearm related suicides in Australia yet only a 10 percent drop over all. Go figure

So why do you think you should help the woman?

Personally, I think you lack the balls to do so. But I would pay money to watch you try. lmao
The one thing you don't want to do is fuck with someone who believes that being dead is better than being alive. We are just barely in control. Our limits are not your limits, you care about life and we don't. The day I die is a very happy day for me so I don't really give a fuck how it happens, nor when it happens since at that point my worries are over, permanently. Most people run for their lives, as they should. All I do is stand until I'm required to act, and what happens after that is none of my concern. So far, I'm still here, meaning there is no God or he is one evil Son of a Bitch.

And yet more people kill themselves in Japan with out firearms then here. And removing firearms saw a 50 percent drop in firearm related suicides in Australia yet only a 10 percent drop over all. Go figure
Let's say I use your numbers, that's just fine. And Japan cannot be compared to any Western nation, since it isn't one.

Later boys...

Forum List

Back