De Blasio On Paying For Single-Payer Health Care: ‘Time For The Wealthy To Pay Their Fair Share’

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The old tired and decrepit talking point gets dusted off again.

Name one Democrat politician who writes a donation to the IRS and then we can talk. We all know what they mean by ‘the wealthy’ - anyone with a job.

upload_2019-8-27_9-38-28.jpeg

De Blasio on Paying For Single-Payer: ‘Time For The Wealthy To Pay Their Fair Share’ - AIR.TV

someone should ask him why he doesn't.

isn't that pot calling kettle out?

dear cyberbuddies. De Blasio and Cortez keep their eyes on the PRIZE-----
la la la la eyes on the prize---la la la. The PRIZE is they they get re-elected
and collect both a high salary and a huge gift basket of benefits and get rich.
In the USA------that means BROAD BASED EXPLOITATION by just claiming
YOUR NEIGHBORS ARE RICH-----LET THEM PAY

Dem's have spent the wealthy's money 10 times over now on all the free shit they are proposing. One of those idiots, Bernie I think spent the same $80 billion in tax increases on the oil industry 4 times in a single Dem debate.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Name one Democrat politician who writes a donation to the IRS and then we can talk. We all know what they mean by ‘the wealthy’ - anyone with a job.

View attachment 276188

De Blasio on Paying For Single-Payer: ‘Time For The Wealthy To Pay Their Fair Share’ - AIR.TV

Why does your cute little image say 70% = $121,800 in taxes?
dude, you don't do math eh? go figure.

it's funny how you don't mind embarrassing yourself.

View attachment 276188

I understand how math works. But why does it say 70%?

View attachment 276188

that's what they want to take from the rich. fk. I have to walk it over to you? she makes 174k 70% from her own mouth would be 121,800. duh, holy fk.

View attachment 276188

that's what they want to take from the rich. fk. I have to walk it over to you? she makes 174k 70% from her own mouth would be 121,800. duh, holy fk.

LOL, I just wanted you to say it out loud.

I know you don't understand how tax brackets work, but to see you actually type it out gives me extra satisfaction.

View attachment 276188

LOL, I just wanted you to say it out loud.

I know you don't understand how tax brackets work, but to see you actually type it out gives me extra satisfaction.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 276188

Wow, really? $174,000.00 at a 70% tax rate = $121,800.00. Let us know if you have any more math questions.

View attachment 276188

Wow, really? $174,000.00 at a 70% tax rate = $121,800.00. Let us know if you have any more math questions.

Oh wow, another person that doesn't understand how tax brackets work. And you're a Trump supporter.

Is anyone surprised?

The meme is so painfully wrong on so many levels. The bad part is none of you care to understand why it's wrong. You just blindly accept it instead of actually educating yourselves. We'll get nowhere as a nation if you refuse to make use of your brains.

View attachment 276188

Oh wow, another person that doesn't understand how tax brackets work. And you're a Trump supporter.

Is anyone surprised?

Actually I do know how tax brackets work, the math shown is a basic representation. To show you actual numbers would confuse the hell out of you. Next you can tell us how you loons would stop at 70%...dumbass.

View attachment 276188

Is anyone surprised?
when thins go over one's head. It is hilarious. Stand up comedy won't work for you!

giphy.gif

View attachment 276188

Is anyone surprised?

Actually I do know how tax brackets work, the math shown is a basic representation. To show you actual numbers would confuse the hell out of you. Next you can tell us how you loons would stop at 70%...dumbass.

So do you think AOC or anyone is proposing taking 70% of the income of anyone making $174,000?

View attachment 276188

Is anyone surprised?

So do you think AOC or anyone is proposing taking 70% of the income of anyone making $174,000?
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back