🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dear DemonRATS and Lap Dog Media who are reading this forum...

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
From correspondence......

We have seen you fake outrage over a supposed whistle blower document about Trump. I call it a fake, because it lead me to think about all the scandals you chose to ignore over the last decade. There are no discussions about these issues, no investigation, no outrage, no impeachment.

The only reason you chose to ignore these scandals is because the administration was your party and your man Barry, at the center of them. Let me list a few of them here to help with your memory.

- Did you speak out against this when it came to light that Barry and his administration used FISA to spy on the political opposition during election season?

- Did you voice concerns when it came to light that government agencies were used to spy on and track the opposition during an election?

- Did you condemn it when it came to light that government agencies were used to block groups and organizations from obtaining non profit status, just because these people were championing issues and political activism that did not align with your party? Did you voice outrage when the average Americans who started these organizations were harassed and treated like criminals? Yes, we all saw those hearings on TV, when they told their story.

How many people have been prosecuted for the crimes listed above? How many people impeached?

This is why you have no credibility when you speak of scandals. This is why so many people laugh at your antics and outrage. Your hypocrisy and double standards are so obvious.

-----------

Succinct and to the point....perhaps we should not tell the left....ah, why not. They wont understand it anyway!

We have seen you fake outrage over a supposed whistle blower document about Trump. I call it a fake, because it lead me to think about all the scandals you chose to ignore over the last decade. There are no discussions about these issues, no investigation, no outrage, no impeachment.

The only reason you chose to ignore these scandals is because the administration was your party and your man Barry, at the center of them. Let me list a few of them here to help with your memory.

- Did you speak out against this when it came to light that Barry and his administration used FISA to spy on the political opposition during election season?

- Did you voice concerns when it came to light that government agencies were used to spy on and track the opposition during an election?

- Did you condemn it when it came to light that government agencies were used to block groups and organizations from obtaining non profit status, just because these people were championing issues and political activism that did not align with your party? Did you voice outrage when the average Americans who started these organizations were harassed and treated like criminals? Yes, we all saw those hearings on TV, when they told their story.

How many people have been prosecuted for the crimes listed above? How many people impeached?

This is why you have no credibility when you speak of scandals. This is why so many people laugh at your antics and outrage. Your hypocrisy and double standards are so obvious.

-----------

Succinct and to the point....perhaps we should not tell the left....ah, why not. They wont understand it anyway!
Thanks for the nice post!

-----------

Leftists are political sociopaths.

-----------

^ retard

-----------

^ retard
Well, at least he knows what she is.... others of us wonder it's real gender!...Augusta?

Did you condemn it when it came to light that government agencies were used to block groups and organizations from obtaining non profit status, just because these people were championing issues and political activism that did not align with your party?

Please list the conservative groups that were denied non-profit status even while their applications were being verified. The IRS is tasked with verifying. What was Lois Lerner's crime? She used politically sounding names as criteria to select application for verification. What were they verifying? That the groups were not overly political. Did Congress ever set up procedure for selecting applications for verification. Nope it was left up to her discretion. No direction from the White house. No crime. No indictment.

Did you condemn it when it came to light that government agencies were used to block groups and organi
Did you condemn it when it came to light that government agencies were used to block groups and organizations from obtaining non profit status, just because these people were championing issues and political activism that did not align with your party?

Please list the conservative groups that were denied non-profit status even while their applications were being verified. The IRS is tasked with verifying. What was Lois Lerner's crime? She used politically sounding names as criteria to select application for verification. What were they verifying? That the groups were not overly political. Did Congress ever set up procedure for selecting applications for verification. Nope it was left up to her discretion. No direction from the White house. No crime. No indictment.

zations from obtaining non profit status, just because these people were championing issues and political activism that did not align with your party?

Have to changed your name to I'm stupid and know nothing Boo!
IRS Scandal Fast Facts - CNN
Nov 7, 2018 · Read CNN's IRS Scandal Fast Facts and learn about the Internal Revenue ... targeting of conservative and other political groups by the agency.

"....the IRS "used inappropriate criteria that identified for review Tea Party and other organizations applying for tax-exempt status based upon their names....."

From your link. Anyone ever charged with a crime? There was no selection criteria for this type of verification. Due to the CU ruling the IRS was overwhelmed with these type of applications.

The real scandal that came out from this, that both parties want Americans to forget, is that the law for tax exempt status, the organization must not participate in politics at all. None. However an IRS rule put in place in 1959 I believe, changed the law and allowed up to 50% of their spending is allowed to go to politics.

Forum List

Back