Dear Liberals: I Want a Divorce!

I have read the Divorce Agreement and. . .

• I mostly agree

Votes: 43 74.1%
  • I don't want a divorce

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • I have suggested some practical amendments

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Other and I'll explain in my post

Votes: 5 8.6%

• Total voters
You can't be that stoopid......can you?

Sure I can, want to answer for all conservatives on the official policy on racial segregation in conservative America or do all the blacks get packed off to liberal land along with the professors?

Nope. Schools will not be segregated or designed by race or any other demographics in Conservativeland. However if an all white school or an all black school or an all Hispanic school should be established, so long as they did not exclude any student of any race, the Conservativeland government will not be forcing it to 'desegregate' as they did Dunbar. I believe, however, as race will not be made an issue in any respect in Conservativeland, there won't be any incentive by anybody to voluntarily segregate themselves. Subsidized racism will be a thing of the past. Probably within a decade or two, the color of a person's skin will be of no more consequence than eye color or hair color.

People stop their bitching when nobody pays them any mind.

I think we are finally getting to the red meat of this thing, conservatives know that conservative minorities are becoming rare as hen's teeth. "Goodbye brown people" might as well be the alternate title of this piece. Conservative America continues to shrink, numerically they will now be entitled to about half of the old confederacy.

Conservatives don't have as low opinion of minorities as you do. So we'll find out won't we? How many minorities will choose to be considered so inferior that they must be kept on the liberal plantation? And how many will choose the greater free market opportunties offered by conservatism where they will be allowed opportunity to compete on equal footing and achieve unlimited success? We'll compare notes at the community picnic.

I think we are finally getting to the red meat of this thing, conservatives know that conservative minorities are becoming rare as hen's teeth. "Goodbye brown people" might as well be the alternate title of this piece. Conservative America continues to shrink, numerically they will now be entitled to about half of the old confederacy.

Conservatives don't have as low opinion of minorities as you do. So we'll find out won't we? How many minorities will choose to be considered so inferior that they must be kept on the liberal plantation? And how many will choose the greater free market opportunties offered by conservatism where they will be allowed opportunity to compete on equal footing and achieve unlimited success? We'll compare notes at the community picnic.

LOL - That'd be an interesting question. How many minorities would convert when they saw that there was no way Wakko Land could support their idolatry.

Maybe you are an eternal optimist because you apparently are unaware of how ugly the question of race would become absent the liberal point of view.

Sure I can, want to answer for all conservatives on the official policy on racial segregation in conservative America or do all the blacks get packed off to liberal land along with the professors?

Nope. Schools will not be segregated or designed by race or any other demographics in Conservativeland. However if an all white school or an all black school or an all Hispanic school should be established, so long as they did not exclude any student of any race, the Conservativeland government will not be forcing it to 'desegregate' as they did Dunbar. I believe, however, as race will not be made an issue in any respect in Conservativeland, there won't be any incentive by anybody to voluntarily segregate themselves. Subsidized racism will be a thing of the past. Probably within a decade or two, the color of a person's skin will be of no more consequence than eye color or hair color.

People stop their bitching when nobody pays them any mind.

More to the point, when there is no advantage to being a victim or second class citizen, one generally accepts his/her rightful place as a citizen with the same obligations, responsibilities, opportunities, and ability to reach for the brass ring as everybody else. This is a concept that I don't think will play well in a Peoria located in Liberalland.

Maybe you are an eternal optimist because you apparently are unaware of how ugly the question of race would become absent the liberal point of view.

Sorry. I believe the question of race these days is ugly strictly because of the liberal point of view. Again we can compare notes at the community picnic. On this one I am 100% certain that I am right.

Did you just admit that schools would be segregated in conservative land? I think you did.

You can't be that stoopid......can you?

The more you type, the more moronic you prove yourself to be. Conservatives don't care who or what a person is. All we expect is for each person to take personal responsibility for themselves and become all they can become. Liberals on the other hand tell blacks that they can not achieve on their own and need government intervention in their lives. By keeping them down and promising to "help" them, they ensure they will continue to get their votes so they can continue to control people's lives....because they know what is best for you.

A good case in point is Bloomberg and his large sugary drink ban and this.........

Jill and Michelle ‘Would Not Have Any Chance’ Without Govt. | Washington Free Beacon

"Vice President Joe Biden said Tuesday that his wife, as well as the wife of President Barack Obama, would have had “no chance” in life had it not been for government help. According to vice presidential pool reports:

Vice President Biden met with leaders from 10 colleges this afternoon to kick off a new effort to increase transparency in financial aid packages. …

“I know, literally, Barack and I talk about it. Neither one of us would have had any shot,” Biden said. “The same with our wives. Both wives are smarter than both of us. Literally, these very accomplished women would not have any chance without some help.”"

Liberal "plantation" point of view. There, I fixed that for you.

Sorry. I believe the question of race these days is ugly strictly because of the liberal point of view. Again we can compare notes at the community picnic. On this one I am 100% certain that I am right.

So what happens in conservative land when the first jackass hangs a sign on the front of his business that says "Whites only" or "Blacks need not apply"? I am guessing that there will be no one to say he can't and plenty of cops to deal with anyone who has a problem with it.

Last edited:
Doing much better than you at keeping this somewhat grounded in reality. Let's take a moment to address the conservative attitude towards the educated and ponder why any academic person would stay in conservative land when academics are always the first target of hard-line regimes.

So you equate meritocracy (which is one of the core foundations of conservatism) with a "hard-line regime"? If so, that's kinda revealing.

Meritocracies cannot exist, it is against the nature of human authoritarianism to fairly distribute resources when they can skim off the top and slam the door in people's faces.

What you seem to be saying is that encouraging advancement based on merit is overridden by other people's greed. True, rewards are often undeserved and good intentions are regularly abused, but observing/monitoring another's productive actions yield results when seeking an employee or colleague to fill a more senior post that comes with more responsibility; and could potentially generate more revenue for the company promoting them, which, if handled honestly, would generate further wealth for the nation overall. It fosters a sense of encouragement, too. And an encouraged employee is a productive employee. Just look how many wars have been decided by senior posts being held by officers who'd bought their way into a commission, as opposed to the victors who've award commissions to competent people based on performance and results. You can't dismiss advancement through merit on account of the abuse its suffered. Otherwise, how are you going to accredit the next generation of all these academics you speak of?

Last edited:
So you equate meritocracy (which is one of the core foundations of conservatism) with a "hard-line regime"? If so, that's kinda revealing.

Meritocracies cannot exist, it is against the nature of human authoritarianism to fairly distribute resources when they can skim off the top and slam the door in people's faces.

What you seem to be saying is that encouraging advancement based on merit is overridden by other people's greed. True, rewards are often undeserved and good intentions are regularly abused, but observing/monitoring another's productive actions yield results when seeking an employee or colleague to fill a more senior post that comes with more responsibility; and could potentially generate more revenue for the company promoting them, which, if handled honestly, would generate further wealth for the nation overall. It fosters a sense of encouragement, too. And an encouraged employee is a productive employee. Just look how many wars have been decided by senior posts being held by officers who'd bought their way into a commission, as opposed to the victors who've award commissions to competent people based on performance and results. You can't dismiss advancement through merit on account of the abuse its suffered. Otherwise, how are you going to accredit the next generation of all these academics you speak of?

The question of merit is always filtered through several layers of bigotry, corruption, cronyism and the burning need to destroy any direct competitors. There is no way to make it the sole decider of a person's station in life, especially in conservative land where it will be based entirely on who you know and your ideological purity.

So what happens in conservative land when the first jackass hangs a sign on the front of his business that says "Whites only" or "Blacks need not apply"? I am guessing that there will be no one to say he can't and plenty of cops to deal with anyone who has a problem with it.

In Conservativeland there will be no signs saying 'whites only' or anything like that. We are taking the Constitution along with all the amendments, remember, including those that prohibit discrimination based on factors that have nothing to do with job performance. Nor will there be laws that say somebody has to hire a black or a Hispanic. Our goal will be to eliminate racism, not continue policies and concepts that perpetuate it.

For the first time black people won't be called Uncle Toms or 'acting white' or accused of giving in to the white establishment by choosing to do all the things that helps people excel and be qualified for the best that society has to offer. For the first time, no black person has to be concerned that he or she will be snickered about as being the 'token black' who got his/her job only by virtue of Affirmative Action or some assigned quota. He or she can stand tall and proud with eveybody knowing that he earned and deserved his/her position--it was not given to him/her. And for the first time, his/her nice house or car or whatever will be seen as what he or she has accomplished rather than due to freebies from the government.

Conservatives have a somewhat different definition of racism than do liberals.

In Conservativeland there will be no signs saying 'whites only' or anything like that. We are taking the Constitution along with all the amendments, remember, including those that prohibit discrimination based on factors that have nothing to do with job performance. Nor will there be laws that say somebody has to hire a black or a Hispanic. Our goal will be to eliminate racism, not continue policies and concepts that perpetuate it.

For the first time black people won't be called Uncle Toms or 'acting white' or accused of giving in to the white establishment by choosing to do all the things that helps people excel and be qualified for the best that society has to offer. For the first time, no black person has to be concerned that he or she will be snickered about as being the 'token black' who got his/her job only by virtue of Affirmative Action or some assigned quota. He or she can stand tall and proud with eveybody knowing that he earned and deserved his/her position--it was not given to him/her. And for the first time, his/her nice house or car or whatever will be seen as what he or she has accomplished rather than due to freebies from the government.

LOL talk about having too much faith in your political brethren. If you can't reverse all progress on civil rights then what is the use in running away to conservative land? It's one of the big differences between the two ideologies, if there are no laws against racial discrimination there will be racial discrimination, bet on it.

The question of merit is always filtered through several layers of bigotry, corruption, cronyism and the burning need to destroy any direct competitors. There is no way to make it the sole decider of a person's station in life, especially in conservative land where it will be based entirely on who you know and your ideological purity.

There will always be an element of favouritism that isn't based on how well you perform in situations where there's the potential for advancement, or interact with those around you. And granted, there are many circumstances where personal ascendance isn't borne out of how you perform, such as an appointment made a by a family-owned enterprise, where the employees would be fools to expect to be immediately favoured over kin, where, by virtue of bearing personal financial liability for the company, are at widely acknowledged liberty to award promotion to whoever they want.

And when you say that "it [personal advancement] will be based entirely on who you know and your ideological purity", how do you explain Obama's favourites rising to positions of power in his administration? Were all their new positions awarded on how they excelled within the accepted parameters of honest appraisal?

Last edited:

LOL talk about having too much faith in your political brethren. If you can't reverse all progress on civil rights then what is the use in running away to conservative land? It's one of the big differences between the two ideologies, if there are no laws against racial discrimination there will be racial discrimination, bet on it.

Well we'll see. As long as you can keep the plantation folks in Liberalland oblivious to the situation of what you will call 'minorities' in Conservativeland, you'll probably be able to keep them there though I don't know why since you don't need them to keep liberals in power any longer.

But in Conservativeland there won't be any 'minorities' based on race or ethnicity. There will just be people. And I think those who would be considered 'minorities' in your country will see how much better off everybody is when there are no minorities.

If I'm wrong, it should be obvious within a decade. I would make a huge bet that I am not wrong, however. And even if I am, it shouldn't concern you folks in Liberalland in the least. Those who don't like liberty and opportunities earned on merit will be going over to your side anyway, leaving lots of room for any folks from Liberalland who don't like it there.

Oh! Conservatives are the ones who have open arms to all races and creeds! Why the FUCK didn't anyone tell me this before? That changes everything.

Well we'll see. As long as you can keep the plantation folks in Liberalland oblivious to the situation of what you will call 'minorities' in Conservativeland, you'll probably be able to keep them there though I don't know why since you don't need them to keep liberals in power any longer.

But in Conservativeland there won't be any 'minorities' based on race or ethnicity. There will just be people. And I think those who would be considered 'minorities' in your country will see how much better off everybody is when there are no minorities.

If I'm wrong, it should be obvious within a decade. I would make a huge bet that I am not wrong, however. And even if I am, it shouldn't concern you folks in Liberalland in the least. Those who don't like liberty and opportunities earned on merit will be going over to your side anyway, leaving lots of room for any folks from Liberalland who don't like it there.

You are dead wrong, can you explain why a purist conservative government would keep one of the signature achievements of liberalism in America? You have already stated that the new deal is in the trash, why would they keep something that they stood against from day one? Equal rights would not be an issue in conservative land because it would never be a consideration in any decision, they would revel in regaining their long lost right to be a racist jackass.

Last edited:
Oh! Conservatives are the ones who have open arms to all races and creeds! Why the FUCK didn't anyone tell me this before? That changes everything.

It's amazing what you can learn if you get out of your liberal tunnel once in awhile.

Oh Yeah! You have convinced me. I suppose that folks like Yidnar and Matthew will choose to be citizens of "Liberaland". They'd never think of themselves as conservative, would they?

You are dead wrong, can you explain why a purist conservative government would keep one of the signature achievements of liberalism in America? You have already stated that the new deal is in trash, why would they keep something that they stood against from day one? Equal rights would not be an issue in conservative land because it would never be a consideration in any decision, they would revel in regaining their long lost right to be a racist jackass.

You really are well suited for Liberalland and the history that will be taught there. I am not even going to dignify this with further response as it has been thoroughly hashed out on other threads. But your perception of how and why 'equal rights' has become law is so skewed that I don't want to take up the time and space on this thread to set you straight - again.

(I will send you to do the research though. You will see that a majority of liberal Democrats voted against those laws while a majority of evil Republicans voted for them. You have to use real history instead of assigned liberal talking points to know stuff like that though.)

Forum List

Back