Dear Trump, how do you "Make America Great Again" by trashing America?

Trump is a real man? Trump isn't even real cover

trump-time.jpg
Are you seriously using a Time magazine cover to support your position? :laugh:

Are you seriously that uninformed?
Are you always so willing to swallow what's fed to you?

Trump is a real man? Trump isn't even real cover

trump-time.jpg
Are you seriously using a Time magazine cover to support your position? :laugh:

Are you seriously that uninformed?
Are you always so willing to swallow what's fed to you?

Faking a Time magazine cover is the most Trump thing ever - CNNPolitics.com

Donald Trump hangs fake “Time” magazine covers in his golf clubs

(CNN)There's a Time magazine cover photo featuring Donald Trump hanging in at least five of his golf clubs. The only problem, according to the Washington Post's David Fahrenthold, is that no such cover exists. As in, Trump (or someone close to him) created the cover out of whole cloth.

Writes Fahrenthold:
"The Time cover is a fake.
There was no March 1, 2009, issue of Time magazine. And there was no issue at all in 2009 that had Trump on the cover.

In fact, the cover on display at Trump's clubs, observed recently by a reporter visiting one of the properties, contains several small but telling mistakes. Its red border is skinnier than that of a genuine Time cover, and, unlike the real thing, there is no thin white border

You don't make America great by attacking America.that is precisely why those who want to make America great again have been rejecting Democrats

You don't make America great by lying.

You don't make America great by attacking people who have worked hard and succeeded at the American dream so you can fund crack heads who will vote for you if they get free stuff.

You don't make America great by trying to shut down anyone who disagree with you rather than persuading them that your way is better.

WOW. you don't make america great by lying - But Trump lies about everything

You don't make america great by attacking peole who have worked hard - But Trump attacked the people in the 17 intelligence agencies

You don't make america great by trying to shut down anyone who disagrees - Like Trumps attack on the media, "fake news"

WOW, they don't have mirrors where you got your talking points from?

Who said trump will make America great again? Only the people can do that. And every time trump lies he hurts his efforts.

As for the other points its already been established that 17 agencies havent said jack. In fact the DNC has yet to let any government agency analyze the hard drive so no agency could credibly claim the Russians hacked them.

As for pointing out a story is fake news, that isn't silencing people. If it was the media would have shut up during the campaign. Calling people out for their lies isn't an attempt to silence them.

Russia sent out a tweet that Putin and Trump discussed:

The Ukraine
Syria
Cyber Crime
Terrorism

All things Trump knows jack sh!t about. I bet it went like this:

Putin: Listen Trump, the Ukraine is in my back yard so stay out of it. Got that?

Trump: Yes sir.

Putin: And leave Syria alone. I have plans for Syria.

Putin: Good job on that intelligence thing. Keep discrediting the US intelligence community and your base will believe whatever I tell them.

Trump: They already do sir.

Putin: Good boy (pats Trump on the head)

Trump: (makes that sniffing noise he makes when he's been flattered)

Putin: Oh, and Trump, keep up with the terrorism thing. Keep doing that and you can declare martial law. Then you don't have to worry about those ridiculous elections. If you don't have elections we won't have to hack them.

Trump: I think that's a really good idea.

Putin: Stop right there. I didn't say you could think.

Putin: That's better.;

Course we'll never know. Our press wasn't allowed. And the Russian press says what Putin tells them to say. What Republicans want here.
Trump: Mr. Putin President Sir, did you hack America's election?

Putin: No.

Trump: I didn't think so. Thanks for clearing that up.

Putin: That's it? That's all you are going to ask?

Trump: Was there something else I should ask?

Putin: No. That was it.

Not only did Trump once again trash our intelligence community, but he did it on the world stage. He is telling the rest of the world that this country shouldn't be trusted.

And he trashes our free press. Telling the rest of the world that secrecy and authoritarianism is better than freedom and democracy. Course, we know what Republicans think about free press.

He never talks about human rights. Course, we know what Republicans think about human rights and voting rights.

He tried to take credit for Europe spending billions on defense when the Ambassador from Great Briton said in an interview that the European community signed legislation three years ago agreeing to meet the 2% of GDP goal they set years before and have been increasing defense spending accordingly.

Why do these dumba$$ right wingers want us to be like Russia? Half of Russia's economy is energy, or stuff they can dig out of the ground. Otherwise, it's economy is the size of Italy's economy. That's insane.

Voter suppression
end of free press
end of intelligence community
Dig it out of the ground based economy

This doesn't make America great. It ruins America. It must be stopped.

Nonsense nonsense and more nonsense. If by the "end of the free press" means stopping all the liars in the MSM then I'm all for it. As for the rest of your nonsense, did you see that on CNN or the NYT?
F*ck that liar sh!t. Just because you don't like the truth doesn't make it lies.

Don't you know that's how it started under Hitler and Putin? Discredit the free press, get the idiot morons to believe it and then POW. Authoritarian government.

Do you think a press that is dictated by the country's leader is more honest? You are a f*cking fool.
No, I'm not a fool. The press as you put is is engaged in non stop lying and pretend 24/7. They need to be stopped. Flaming reported.

We never heard of fake news until you elected a FAKE president.

Not only did Trump once again trash our intelligence community, but he did it on the world stage. He is telling the rest of the world that this country shouldn't be trusted.

And he trashes our free press. Telling the rest of the world that secrecy and authoritarianism is better than freedom and democracy. Course, we know what Republicans think about free press.

He never talks about human rights. Course, we know what Republicans think about human rights and voting rights.

He tried to take credit for Europe spending billions on defense when the Ambassador from Great Briton said in an interview that the European community signed legislation three years ago agreeing to meet the 2% of GDP goal they set years before and have been increasing defense spending accordingly.

Why do these dumba$$ right wingers want us to be like Russia? Half of Russia's economy is energy, or stuff they can dig out of the ground. Otherwise, it's economy is the size of Italy's economy. That's insane.

Voter suppression
end of free press

Nonsense nonsense and more nonsense. If by the "end of the free press" means stopping all the liars in the MSM then I'm all for it. As for the rest of your nonsense, did you see that on CNN or the NYT?
F*ck that liar sh!t. Just because you don't like the truth doesn't make it lies.

Don't you know that's how it started under Hitler and Putin? Discredit the free press, get the idiot morons to believe it and then POW. Authoritarian government.

Do you think a press that is dictated by the country's leader is more honest? You are a f*cking fool.
No, I'm not a fool. The press as you put is is engaged in non stop lying and pretend 24/7. They need to be stopped. Flaming reported.

We never heard of fake news until you elected a FAKE president.

The term "fake news" is over 100 year old.
Also if the media doesn't like the term "fake news", they need to print the truth.

The Ukraine
Syria
Cyber Crime
Terrorism

Putin: Listen Trump, the Ukraine is in my back yard so stay out of it. Got that?

Putin: Good job on that intelligence thing. Keep discrediting the US intelligence community and your base will believe whatever I tell them.

Putin: Oh, and Trump, keep up with the terrorism thing. Keep doing that and you can declare martial law. Then you don't have to worry about those ridiculous elections. If you don't have elections we won't have to hack them.

Course we'll never know. Our press wasn't allowed. And the Russian press says what Putin tells them to say. What Republicans want here.

Don't try blaming Trump for your bad decisions in life, rderp. :)

The Ukraine
Syria
Cyber Crime
Terrorism

Putin: deanrd, why are you such a pussy?

Deanrd: I'm not a pussy.

Putin: You let Trump fuck you all day long every day, that makes you a pussy.

Deanrd: But Trump didn't really win!

Putin: No wonder I hate to listen to you talk! Here, put this back in your mouth and shut up, dumb pussy.

The Ukraine
Syria
Cyber Crime
Terrorism

Putin: No wonder I hate to listen to you talk! Here, put this back in your mouth and shut up, dumb pussy.
So you are saying Trump is gay?

The Ukraine
Syria
Cyber Crime
Terrorism

So you are saying Trump is gay?
Trump wasn't a part of your conversation with Putin. I know you were hoping he was because since the election you seem to be taking it in the ass.

Dear Trump, how do you "Make America Great Again" by trashing America

the foundation of his sales pitch to idiots .....

the entire country is fucked up and HE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN FIX IT.

Do not call all the press that supports a view not your own fake, use your brain, if any news agent only shows one point of view, you are not getting all the info you need.

The OP illustrates why the Democrats lost so badly in this last election and why they will continue to lose badly next year as well. Their entire political agenda is based on hate and negativity. Nothing positive in anything they have to say.
dean has been like that since back when he first joined....he is the king at dividing and hating those who dont agree with him.....

When did he trash America? What has he said NOW?

When did he trash America? What has he said NOW?
When did Trump trash America.

When he tells other countries that our intelligence agencies are not to be trusted and are all liars.
When talking about the tens of thousands of American POW's since 1940, he said "I like people who weren't captured".
When he said millions voted illegally.
When he said "Some Mexicans don't rape" and "A Mexican can't be a good judge", he makes the country look racist.
When he said he would pay the legal fees for anyone who attacks a protester. It makes us look violent and shameful.

There's more. When he smears so many, he smears the country.

Voter suppression
end of free press

Either you are an idiot or a Russian. Are you from the Motherland?

Forum List

Back