Dear Trump, how do you "Make America Great Again" by trashing America?

Not only did Trump once again trash our intelligence community, but he did it on the world stage. He is telling the rest of the world that this country shouldn't be trusted.

And he trashes our free press. Telling the rest of the world that secrecy and authoritarianism is better than freedom and democracy. Course, we know what Republicans think about free press.

He never talks about human rights. Course, we know what Republicans think about human rights and voting rights.

He tried to take credit for Europe spending billions on defense when the Ambassador from Great Briton said in an interview that the European community signed legislation three years ago agreeing to meet the 2% of GDP goal they set years before and have been increasing defense spending accordingly.

Why do these dumba$$ right wingers want us to be like Russia? Half of Russia's economy is energy, or stuff they can dig out of the ground. Otherwise, it's economy is the size of Italy's economy. That's insane.

Voter suppression
end of free press
end of intelligence community
Dig it out of the ground based economy

This doesn't make America great. It ruins America. It must be stopped.

Nonsense nonsense and more nonsense. If by the "end of the free press" means stopping all the liars in the MSM then I'm all for it. As for the rest of your nonsense, did you see that on CNN or the NYT?
F*ck that liar sh!t. Just because you don't like the truth doesn't make it lies.

Don't you know that's how it started under Hitler and Putin? Discredit the free press, get the idiot morons to believe it and then POW. Authoritarian government.

Do you think a press that is dictated by the country's leader is more honest? You are a f*cking fool.
No, I'm not a fool. The press as you put is is engaged in non stop lying and pretend 24/7. They need to be stopped. Flaming reported.

^ Snowflake.

Not only did Trump once again trash our intelligence community, but he did it on the world stage. He is telling the rest of the world that this country shouldn't be trusted.

And he trashes our free press. Telling the rest of the world that secrecy and authoritarianism is better than freedom and democracy. Course, we know what Republicans think about free press.

He never talks about human rights. Course, we know what Republicans think about human rights and voting rights.

He tried to take credit for Europe spending billions on defense when the Ambassador from Great Briton said in an interview that the European community signed legislation three years ago agreeing to meet the 2% of GDP goal they set years before and have been increasing defense spending accordingly.

Why do these dumba$$ right wingers want us to be like Russia? Half of Russia's economy is energy, or stuff they can dig out of the ground. Otherwise, it's economy is the size of Italy's economy. That's insane.

Voter suppression
end of free press

Do you honestly believe the tripe you post, rderp?

Russia sent out a tweet that Putin and Trump discussed:

The Ukraine
Syria
Cyber Crime
Terrorism

All things Trump knows jack sh!t about. I bet it went like this:

Putin: Listen Trump, the Ukraine is in my back yard so stay out of it. Got that?

Trump: Yes sir.

Putin: And leave Syria alone. I have plans for Syria.

Putin: Good job on that intelligence thing. Keep discrediting the US intelligence community and your base will believe whatever I tell them.

Trump: They already do sir.

Putin: Good boy (pats Trump on the head)

Trump: (makes that sniffing noise he makes when he's been flattered)

Putin: Oh, and Trump, keep up with the terrorism thing. Keep doing that and you can declare martial law. Then you don't have to worry about those ridiculous elections. If you don't have elections we won't have to hack them.

Trump: I think that's a really good idea.

Putin: Stop right there. I didn't say you could think.

Putin: That's better.;

Course we'll never know. Our press wasn't allowed. And the Russian press says what Putin tells them to say. What Republicans want here.

You left out that Putin is demanding "their" US property be returned to them. Since trump already tried to do that, its a given he will.

Then there's the money laundering trump has done for Russia. And so much more.

Voter suppression
end of free press

Why not have stopped it with a viable alternative candidate?

The Hag - sad really.

Why did the DNC shaft Bernie?

Voter suppression
end of free press

That's what you get for watching alternative fakes.

You have no clue about what's really going on.

Damn fool cupcakes.

The Ukraine
Syria
Cyber Crime
Terrorism

Putin: Listen Trump, the Ukraine is in my back yard so stay out of it. Got that?

Putin: Good job on that intelligence thing. Keep discrediting the US intelligence community and your base will believe whatever I tell them.

Putin: Oh, and Trump, keep up with the terrorism thing. Keep doing that and you can declare martial law. Then you don't have to worry about those ridiculous elections. If you don't have elections we won't have to hack them.

Course we'll never know. Our press wasn't allowed. And the Russian press says what Putin tells them to say. What Republicans want here.

You left out that Putin is demanding "their" US property be returned to them. Since trump already tried to do that, its a given he will.

Then there's the money laundering trump has done for Russia. And so much more.
Yet you offer no proof to any of your claims. Who laundered money, and what "much more"?

Voter suppression
end of free press

you're coon trashed the country. 3 yrs 5 mons till re election

Voter suppression
end of free press

It's impossible to be trashing America by trashing the press.

And trashing holdovers from the last administration isn't trashing America because the SOB that left office last January was an American hating criminal.

Voter suppression
end of free press

That's what you get for watching alternative fakes.

You have no clue about what's really going on.

Damn fool cupcakes.

Projection , YOU are one of the least informed poster's on this board

Voter suppression
end of free press

god the whining never stops. I think my 2 year old whines less!

It's impossible to be trashing America by trashing the press.
Trump trashed the us intelligence agencies. The folks who risk their lives to put eyes on what the world is doing. And Trump threw them under the bus.

And where did Trump get evidence the hacking came from other countries? Not from US intelligence. Who told Trump other countries were involved? RT News?

The Ukraine
Syria
Cyber Crime
Terrorism

That was stupid even for you, R-Derp! What's the matter...you can't talk about "collusion" anymore so you're just going to make up stuff like this? YOU and people like you are why liberals are in decline. You're too myopic to see it though...aren't you?

Why does Trump hate America?

He trashes our country around the world while he praises dictators

Voter suppression
end of free press

Nonsense nonsense and more nonsense. If by the "end of the free press" means stopping all the liars in the MSM then I'm all for it. As for the rest of your nonsense, did you see that on CNN or the NYT?

That's deany, he likes to start off with lies and build on them.

Forum List

Back