Death of a people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you send him an E-mail and ask him how he came to that conclusion?
Frankly, I could care less........ :cool:

Then why are you bothering with this thread? You should have just given it a pass.
The thread title doesn't mention anything about the UN Secretary General.

Maybe you are confused and on the wrong thread?

It wouldn't be the first time....... .. :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

Why don't you send him an E-mail and ask him how he came to that conclusion?

Then why are you bothering with this thread? You should have just given it a pass.

Because he is a troll Sally. That's what trolls do. They post in threads with the intentions of stirring up shit and never contribute anything.

Sunni Man does it from morning till night.

Maybe we should look online for a job for a him ,so he could get a life

The thread title doesn't mention anything about the UN Secretary General.

Maybe you are confused and on the wrong thread?

It wouldn't be the first time....... .. :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

I think you are the one who is a little cuckoo, Sunni Man, since I think it is apparent to all the readers that you can't restrain yourself from putting in your two cents when you don't like something being said. I realize that you are trying to be a top-notch Muslim convert, but you really do come off as ridiculous most of the time.

Because he is a troll Sally. That's what trolls do. They post in threads with the intentions of stirring up shit and never contribute anything.

Sunni Man does it from morning till night.

Maybe we should look online for a job for a him ,so he could get a life

No doubt you are right. I have never seen Sunni Man post anything that is going on in the other Middle East countries unless he is making some silly comment to an article posted about what is happening in that particular country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back