Death of a people

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the nitwit here is you, Sunni Man, although I realize it makes a little man feel good about himself calling people that. Go to an Assyrian Church in your area and ask them if they considered themselves Arabs or descendents of the early Christians in the Middle East. In fact, there are Assyrians who are taking classes in Aramaic to be able to speak in the same tongue as Jesus did.
You really are a dense person.

The Levant/Sham was populated by arabs long before there was a religion called Islam or people named muslims.

fyi No one is sure what language Jesus spoke.

True story......... :cool:

We have heard that one before about Mossad. In fact, we have heard so many things ad nauseam. When the Israelis start murdering people en masse like we see in many other countries in the Middle East as well as other parts of the world, why not then get back to castigating Israel? If there were no Jews governing Israel but Hindus or Buddhists instead you would still see the Muslims trying to derstroy the little state. They believe that only Muslims should be ruling in the Middle East. Furthermore, you seem to overlook the many Muslims who have said that democracy is incompatible with Islam. I wonder if Mr.Readmore can tell us if Israel is the fault of the Sunnis and Shia suicide and car bombing each other all the time. I certainly can't figure out how Isreal can be responsible for this all over the Muslim world.

Israel is responsible for the ethnic cleansing it is carrying out in West Bank.

Your comments on what "Muslims" say is obvious nonsense. The UN Security Council has stated that Palestine has achieved a level of government required for being an independent nation.

Israel is at fault for stealing land and ethnic cleansing in West Bank. That has NOTHING to do with security.

Yessiree. Nobody here claimed that Israel is a perfect country, but those like Mr. Readmore have no problem bypassing any discussing on a Middle East Forum what his friendly Muslims are doing to others in the Middle East. Evidently the murder of innocent people because of their religious bveliefs is so unimportant to him that he would rather take all his time discussing Israel. The UN is a joke today and that is why many New Yorkers wish they would just leave. I really would be interested in seeing where the UN thinks that Palestine is ready to be an independent nation.

[I certainly can't figure out how Isreal can be responsible for this all over the Muslim world.
What Israel is doing provided OBL with a recruiting cause that was highly successful for his organization.

Thus Israel's actions are propagating terrorism throughout the region.

On top of that, our close association with Israel makes OUR work against terrorism and in favor of good representative governance far more difficult.

You suggest we look somewhere else. But, Israel is a contributor that we need to stop in order to address those other issues more effectively.

I think the nitwit here is you, Sunni Man, although I realize it makes a little man feel good about himself calling people that. Go to an Assyrian Church in your area and ask them if they considered themselves Arabs or descendents of the early Christians in the Middle East. In fact, there are Assyrians who are taking classes in Aramaic to be able to speak in the same tongue as Jesus did.

The Levant/Sham was populated by arabs long before there was a religion called Islam or people named muslims.

How do you know what Jesus spoke? Are you a Biblical scholar? The Assyrians certainly don't think of themselves as Arabs.

Brief Description of Assyrians

History of Assyrians

I have a great idea. Sunni Man can ask Peter BetBasoo what he thinks. I notice that Mr. BetBasoo takes questions.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/01/w...protest-plan-to-regulate-settlement.html?_r=0

A third to half of the 170,000 or so Negev Bedouins live in unrecognized villages that are not connected to the state water or electricity networks.

The Headquarters for Economic and Community Development of the Negev Bedouin, which works under the auspices of the Israeli prime minister’s office, issued a statement on Saturday saying, “The Bedouin of the Negev, being equal citizens, deserve adequate housing, public services and a better future for their children.

Damn those Jews!

It's amazing how the Jew haters conveniently overlook the mass killings that are going on in Muslim countries. People like Alfalfa would have made top notch guards in a concentration camp.

What is more amazing is that you are trying to divert from Israel's responsibility in failing to preserve and protect a culture native to the region. Other countries have, over the years, began to realize the importance of doing so and acknowledge their failures and wrong doings. Israel, however, seems determined, in their lust for land and their disregard for native people, to compel the Bedouin to travel their own "Trail of Tears".

The Bedouin have served Israel well and deserve Israel's respect for the Bedouin culture and lifestyle. Walls are not made only out of brick and mortar, or should I say "seperation barrier" and Israel should be, and someday will be, ashamed of their treatment of these noble and loyal people.

Wall between WHAT??

There are no walls between Jews and Bedouins!

What a beautiful picture. Oh my. What beauty.

How do you know what Jesus spoke? Are you a Biblical scholar? The Assyrians certainly don't think of themselves as Arabs.
Actually, I almost went to seminary as a young man in order to become a minister. But that's another topic.

There is no 'original' Bible.

The oldest known Bibles were written in Greek.

And no bible scholar can say for sure what language Jesus spoke. ... :cool:

Last edited:
[I certainly can't figure out how Isreal can be responsible for this all over the Muslim world.
What Israel is doing provided OBL with a recruiting cause that was highly successful for his organization.

On top of that, our close association with Israel makes OUR work against terrorism and in favor of good representative governance far more difficult.

You suggest we look somewhere else. But, Israel is a contributor that we need to stop in order to address those other issues more effectively.

Yes, the Israelis are propagating so much terrorism that is why the Sunnis have been busy blowing up the Shia and Ahmadiyya in places like Pakistan. That is why so many Hindus were killed when Pakistan was carved out of India. The Israelis forced Sudan to murder 2,000,000 Christians. Let us not forget that it was the Israelis who in the seventies who were pushing the Muslims to kill millions of Nigerian Christians. Never in Mr. Readmore's mind would the thought occur that perhaps the two main sects think it is time to act now to see who will be the top dog in the Worldwide Caliphate. As one Iranian poster once said, "Islam is not just for the Iranians or the other Muslims; it is for the entire world."

Maybe Mr. Readmore wants to blame the Israelis for all those who have died in the Arab Spring also. Why not because after all it is Israel's fault.

We have heard that one before about Mossad. In fact, we have heard so many things ad nauseam. When the Israelis start murdering people en masse like we see in many other countries in the Middle East as well as other parts of the world, why not then get back to castigating Israel? If there were no Jews governing Israel but Hindus or Buddhists instead you would still see the Muslims trying to derstroy the little state. They believe that only Muslims should be ruling in the Middle East. Furthermore, you seem to overlook the many Muslims who have said that democracy is incompatible with Islam. I wonder if Mr.Readmore can tell us if Israel is the fault of the Sunnis and Shia suicide and car bombing each other all the time. I certainly can't figure out how Isreal can be responsible for this all over the Muslim world.

Israel is responsible for the ethnic cleansing it is carrying out in West Bank.

Your comments on what "Muslims" say is obvious nonsense. The UN Security Council has stated that Palestine has achieved a level of government required for being an independent nation.

Israel is at fault for stealing land and ethnic cleansing in West Bank. That has NOTHING to do with security.

More Palestinian propaganda
th_48cc4176.gif

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/01/w...protest-plan-to-regulate-settlement.html?_r=0

A third to half of the 170,000 or so Negev Bedouins live in unrecognized villages that are not connected to the state water or electricity networks.

The Headquarters for Economic and Community Development of the Negev Bedouin, which works under the auspices of the Israeli prime minister’s office, issued a statement on Saturday saying, “The Bedouin of the Negev, being equal citizens, deserve adequate housing, public services and a better future for their children.

Damn those Jews!

Hey the Jews over here understand it. No one can make the government understand it though. You won't beleive what gets published and what we have to fight.

The UN is a joke today...

You only hope that is the case.

The nations of the UN (the 120-odd top nations in the world) almost all object to what Israel is doing - with the US squandering our political capital on shielding Israel.

If they were more effective, Israel would be feeling the heat.

WillReadmore,
Where are they burying the bodies so our Israeli friends can go and protest the horrors?

The nations of the UN (the 120-odd top nations in the world) almost all object to what Israel is doing - with the US squandering our political capital on shielding Israel.

I guess you missed the one about the Secretary General admitting that the UN was very anti-Semitic. Meanwhile, you don't think it is a joke to put China and Saudi Arabia on the Human Rights Council?

The UN of today is a bunch of Islamic and Islamic-lackeys nations who are obsessed about Israeli like a dog with a bone.

They are a joke.

The UN of today is a bunch of Islamic and Islamic-lackeys nations who are obsessed about Israeli like a dog with a bone.

They are a joke.
When the UN voted on enhanced UN membership for Palestine, Israel and the US were on their own.

You can't seriously believe that the entire rest of the world is dominated by Islam.

I guess you missed the one about the Secretary General admitting that the UN was very anti-Semitic. Meanwhile, you don't think it is a joke to put China and Saudi Arabia on the Human Rights Council?
Getting China and SA on the human rights council should be an important objective!

THAT is how you start getting these people involved in OUR agenda.

Yes, the Israelis are propagating so much terrorism that is why the Sunnis have been busy blowing up the Shia and Ahmadiyya in places like Pakistan. That is why so many Hindus were killed when Pakistan was carved out of India. The Israelis forced Sudan to murder 2,000,000 Christians. Let us not forget that it was the Israelis who in the seventies who were pushing the Muslims to kill millions of Nigerian Christians. Never in Mr. Readmore's mind would the thought occur that perhaps the two main sects think it is time to act now to see who will be the top dog in the Worldwide Caliphate. As one Iranian poster once said, "Islam is not just for the Iranians or the other Muslims; it is for the entire world."

Maybe Mr. Readmore wants to blame the Israelis for all those who have died in the Arab Spring also. Why not because after all it is Israel's fault.

We can't even get Israel to stop.

They are a joke.
When the UN voted on enhanced UN membership for Palestine, Israel and the US were on their own.

You can't seriously believe that the entire rest of the world is dominated by Islam.

I believe that the representatives of nations that are not protected from Islam by an ocean are terrified to vote against psycho suicide bombers.

We can't even get Israel to stop.

Stop existing?

No you cannot.

Bummer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back