Death of a people

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are a rude little girl and I wish you would stop trying to derail this thread. I know you and yours think you can act without consequences as you always have but people are becoming aware of your tricks. Now please address the topics I wrote about in the OP or go away, you are becoming tedious !!! When you become a moderator LOL you will be able to move threads but luckly you are not one yet.

How nice of Patrick the way he overlooks all the vulgarities which anti Israel people post; these he does not consider rude and crude. Patrick wants me to address whatever topics are against the Israelis, but has anyone ever seen Patrick address what is happening to Christianity in the Middle East that even the Pope is very concerned. All those Christians being murdered en masse and Patrick conveniently closes his eyes to it. Moreoever, this is the Middle East forum which is the perfect place for Patrick to talk about the Pope's concerns about what is happening to the Christians in the Middle East.. You and your are very tedious, Patrick, because we have heard the same old nonsense from people just like you throughout the years on forums.

Maybe you could send Patrick a list each morning of the topics you would like him to discuss?

How about you giving us the number of times you are going to say soemthing derogatory about Israel or the Jews, and another list of how many times you are going to overlook all those atrocity going on in the Middle East. I think most of the readers are intelligent enough to realize that you truly are not interested in what is going on in the Middle East, but try, try and give us some kind of hint of how many times if you can.

You only hope that is the case.

The nations of the UN (the 120-odd top nations in the world) almost all object to what Israel is doing - with the US squandering our political capital on shielding Israel.

If they were more effective, Israel would be feeling the heat.

The UN of today is a bunch of Islamic and Islamic-lackeys nations who are obsessed about Israeli like a dog with a bone.

They are a joke.
When the UN voted on enhanced UN membership for Palestine, Israel and the US were on their own.

You can't seriously believe that the entire rest of the world is dominated by Islam.

I really don't know it myself, but could you tell us the number of Muslim countries who are members of the U.N. and the names of the countries in the UN which are dependent on the Muslim oil?

The nations of the UN (the 120-odd top nations in the world) almost all object to what Israel is doing - with the US squandering our political capital on shielding Israel.

I guess you missed the one about the Secretary General admitting that the UN was very anti-Semitic. Meanwhile, you don't think it is a joke to put China and Saudi Arabia on the Human Rights Council?

Getting China and SA on the human rights council should be an important objective!

THAT is how you start getting these people involved in OUR agenda.

Really now???? Countries who certainly are not going to give up abuses of human beings!!!

The UN of today is a bunch of Islamic and Islamic-lackeys nations who are obsessed about Israeli like a dog with a bone.

They are a joke.
When the UN voted on enhanced UN membership for Palestine, Israel and the US were on their own.

You can't seriously believe that the entire rest of the world is dominated by Islam.

I believe that the representatives of nations that are not protected from Islam by an ocean are terrified to vote against psycho suicide bombers.
That's not what the UN vote showed.

It showed no nations voting against the Palestinians save the US and Israel - not explainable by your idea.

It's more more likely to be explained by political calculus in the US and controling Zionist influence in Israel.

Yes, the Israelis are propagating so much terrorism that is why the Sunnis have been busy blowing up the Shia and Ahmadiyya in places like Pakistan. That is why so many Hindus were killed when Pakistan was carved out of India. The Israelis forced Sudan to murder 2,000,000 Christians. Let us not forget that it was the Israelis who in the seventies who were pushing the Muslims to kill millions of Nigerian Christians. Never in Mr. Readmore's mind would the thought occur that perhaps the two main sects think it is time to act now to see who will be the top dog in the Worldwide Caliphate. As one Iranian poster once said, "Islam is not just for the Iranians or the other Muslims; it is for the entire world."

Maybe Mr. Readmore wants to blame the Israelis for all those who have died in the Arab Spring also. Why not because after all it is Israel's fault.

We can't even get Israel to stop.

Stop existing?

No you cannot.

Bummer.

No, we are failing to get Israel to stop its ethnic cleansing.

The existence of Israel is assured. We will back Israel fully in that regard.

I believe that the representatives of nations that are not protected from Islam by an ocean are terrified to vote against psycho suicide bombers.

It showed no nations voting against the Palestinians save the US and Israel - not explainable by your idea.

It's more more likely to be explained by political calculus in the US and controling Zionist influence in Israel.

"controling Zionist influence in Israel"?

Israel IS Zionism. Israel is to be FIRST ruled by Zionist values.

We can't even get Israel to stop.

Stop existing?

No you cannot.

Bummer.

No, we are failing to get Israel to stop its ethnic cleansing.

The existence of Israel is assured. We will back Israel fully in that regard.

How is giving up lands and releasing terrorists guarantees peace?

That is what Obama says we should do, when it does nothing but getting our kids killed.

And we're sorry but we don't believe the world. the world cannot care less if Israel exists or not.

Meanwhile, you don't think it is a joke to put China and Saudi Arabia on the Human Rights Council?
China has their version of Human Rights and Saudi Arabia has theirs.

It's just your western colonial mindset that makes you view theirs as inferior and yours superior. .. :doubt:

Thank you for showing us the mind set of a radical Muslim. It's always nice to see how they think about different things while civilized people would never think the same. Since you think that China and Saudi Arabia are so great in their treatment of people, why are you still living here?

They are a joke.

I really don't know it myself, but could you tell us the number of Muslim countries who are members of the U.N. and the names of the countries in the UN which are dependent on the Muslim oil?
No, this excuse does not fly. Period.

The days of OPEC being able to join forces and control the price of oil are over. The old OPEC nations simply can't do that anymore.

There are several reasons for that. They don't produce as large a percentage of the world oil supply anymore. They can't afford to take the revenue hit that would come from their own pricing changes - pretty much every nation desperately needs the revenue today. And, the old OPEC nations aren't close enough to each other politically anymore, so they can't get together to agree to all take a revenue hit for some cause.

And, again, everybody voted in favor of enhanced UN status for Palestine except the US and Israel (and maybe one other - can't remember for sure). There wasn't a division that could be attributed to oil.

There is no ethnic cleansing in Israel. There is a war between two nations which their worlds collide.

You know what's sad, I think you really believe this.

You know what is really, really sad, Alfalfa? That you really don't care how many innocent people are being killed in the Middle East just because of their religious beliefs. Naturally you also do not care how many other innocent people are being killed in other places like Africa and Southeast Asia for their religious beliefs.
Sheesh - you STILL don't get it.

Israel is exacerbating that problem.

We need Israel to stop its ethnic cleansing in order to help us end other humanitarian disasters in the region. As long as the US backs the kind of atrocity that is being perpetrated by Israel in the West Bank, US influence is deprecated.

We're committed to supporting Israel - and in return we're getting screwed.

Wow! You REALLY misinterpreted my statement.
The US is a major power protected by an ocean, thus it votes in alignment with it's Democratic and Capitalistic inclinations.

For the most part Jews DO have an inordinate influence over world events because the Torah stresses education as opposed to TNT's simple Faith in the Calvary.

Meanwhile, you don't think it is a joke to put China and Saudi Arabia on the Human Rights Council?
China has their version of Human Rights and Saudi Arabia has theirs.

It's just your western colonial mindset that makes you view theirs as inferior and yours superior. .. :doubt:

Thank you for showing us the mind set of a radical Muslim. It's always nice to see how they think about different things while civilized people would never think the same. Since you think that China and Saudi Arabia are so great in their treatment of people, why are you still living here?
Both China and SA are civilized countries which are thousands of years old.

Unlike the U.S. which is basically a baby on the world stage.

To recognize that fact doesn't make me a radical or have a desire to live there.

You really are a buffoon silly-Sally. ... :cuckoo:

I guess you missed the one about the Secretary General admitting that the UN was very anti-Semitic. Meanwhile, you don't think it is a joke to put China and Saudi Arabia on the Human Rights Council?

Getting China and SA on the human rights council should be an important objective!

THAT is how you start getting these people involved in OUR agenda.

Really now???? Countries who certainly are not going to give up abuses of human beings!!!
We have made progress with China, starting with president Nixon. It may be slow, but there is no doubt it is there.

The US hasn't tried to make much progress with SA. It's about time.

It's amazing how the Jew haters conveniently overlook the mass killings that are going on in Muslim countries. People like Alfalfa would have made top notch guards in a concentration camp.

What is more amazing is that you are trying to divert from Israel's responsibility in failing to preserve and protect a culture native to the region. Other countries have, over the years, began to realize the importance of doing so and acknowledge their failures and wrong doings. Israel, however, seems determined, in their lust for land and their disregard for native people, to compel the Bedouin to travel their own "Trail of Tears".

The Bedouin have served Israel well and deserve Israel's respect for the Bedouin culture and lifestyle. Walls are not made only out of brick and mortar, or should I say "seperation barrier" and Israel should be, and someday will be, ashamed of their treatment of these noble and loyal people.

Wall between WHAT??

There are no walls between Jews and Bedouins!

I said...

"Walls are not made only out of brick and mortar..."

What is more amazing is that you are trying to divert from Israel's responsibility in failing to preserve and protect a culture native to the region. Other countries have, over the years, began to realize the importance of doing so and acknowledge their failures and wrong doings. Israel, however, seems determined, in their lust for land and their disregard for native people, to compel the Bedouin to travel their own "Trail of Tears".

The Bedouin have served Israel well and deserve Israel's respect for the Bedouin culture and lifestyle. Walls are not made only out of brick and mortar, or should I say "seperation barrier" and Israel should be, and someday will be, ashamed of their treatment of these noble and loyal people.

Wall between WHAT??

I said...

I know what you said, and I didn't mean those walls either.

I live in a mixed town myself. So please lets cut the crap.

Gee, and here i thought that the Arabs were from the Saudi Arabian Peninsula and left that Peninsula to invade the surrounding countries. I don't believe those people there considered themselves as Arabs. Maybe you could talk to some Copts, Assyrians and Chaldeans and ask them about this. Tell us about how the Arabs invaded Iran and what the Persians thought of that. Maybe that is why so many Iranians say they are Persian and not Arabs.
If you happen to notice I didn't include the Iranians.

Geeeze you are such a nitwit. ... :cuckoo:

I think the nitwit here is you, Sunni Man, although I realize it makes a little man feel good about himself calling people that. Go to an Assyrian Church in your area and ask them if they considered themselves Arabs or descendents of the early Christians in the Middle East. In fact, there are Assyrians who are taking classes in Aramaic to be able to speak in the same tongue as Jesus did.

I think I am going to have to go with Sunni Man on this one. You're the nitwit.

Only a nitwit would call someone a "nitwit" and then criticize the nature of one who calls others nitwit.

I imagine the concept of the above is too difficult for you to follow. here is a bit of advice though. Don't ask Roudy to explaun it to you.

Congratulations, you have successfully diverted the thread about the ethnic cleansing/genocide of indigenous people and/or peoples aspiring to be a nation.

How is giving up lands and releasing terrorists guarantees peace?

That is what Obama says we should do, when it does nothing but getting our kids killed.

And we're sorry but we don't believe the world. the world cannot care less if Israel exists or not.

Giving up lands??? Do you mean restoring private property stolen from people?? That is justice that is a requirement of peace. Human beings all over the world and throughout history have seen it that way. So, the fact that this is a matter of international law shouldn't be a shock.

The peace talks oriented toward a 2 state solution have always had as a requirement that Israel stop the theft and ethnic cleansing of more West Bank land.

In fact, Bush had the removal of illegal settlements as one of his "road map" requirements for Israel - and Israel agreed to that.

You can spit in the face of America all you want, but America will probably continue to take that kind of insult and still support Israel with gigantic donations and guarantee Israel's existence for many more years.

It WOULD be nice if you said thank you once in a while, but it isn't required.

Wall between WHAT??

I said...

I know what you said, and I didn't mean those walls either.

I live in a mixed town myself. So please lets cut the crap.

Of course there are no walls between the Jews and the Bedouins. It is a simple misunderstanding. The Bedouins weren't protesting the Praver bill. They were having a celebratory party and are pleased as punch at being relocated and having their lives destroyed.

Gotcha, Babe.

They are a joke.

Well, Islam and Irish Catholics, but I am a pretty powerful dude. There is only one of me left but they think I can impersonate millions.

Wow! You REALLY misinterpreted my statement.
The US is a major power protected by an ocean, thus it votes in alignment with it's Democratic and Capitalistic inclinations.

For the most part Jews DO have an inordinate influence over world events because the Torah stresses education as opposed to TNT's simple Faith in the Calvary.
I'm not sure how I mistook you before, but I definitely have questions about this one.

I agree we pretty much ignore what's going on around the world until politicians decide to convince us to take military action somewhere. Then, we have no understanding of what we're doing.

The Torah usually refers to the first five books of the Old Testament or the OT as a whole. I don't see that much emphasis on education in that.

I don't know TNT other than dynamite or the network, neither of which has any faith in Calvary as far as I know. Maybe "cavalry", but that doesn't help me.

Sorry - let me know if you'd like. I'm probably missing something and I totally understand posting problems - people who spew about that are morons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back