Death penalty in Israel.

a loss for words

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2017
upper left corner of the republic
Israel is debating the death penalty. It legally has it, but it has only used it twice. Once for Eichman, once for an espionage case..... which it botched, and the state wound up apologizing to the widow.

I am pro death penalty.... but the plan looks like a bad one. It removes the requirement for unanimity in cases. A very bad idea.

be that as it may, the Shin Bet does not like the idea, the religious establishment detestes the idea, and the cause of bringing the bill forward comes from a horrible disgusting terrorist attack that has made the whole country overly emotional.

If it passes, it will probably remain a death penalty statute that remains, but is never used

I'm not a fan of the death penalty, it negates the possibility of there ever being new evidence discovered and the deceased found innocent

IMHO the law is always fallible

I am not in favor of the death penalty for any save an ironclad case. Yes, they do exist. Dahmer is an example, gacy is another. The problem is they take so long to carry out sentence. In my perfect world the penalty is only reserved for cases that are 100%, and the condemned gets one Appeal, which must be heard within one month of it being made, and if the Appeal is denied sentence is carried out within one week.

Making the cases drag on for so long is bad for everyone except the criminal.

Last edited:
Monsters like the guy who killed 4 members of the family sitting for sabbath dinner just because they are Jews deserve a monstrous punishment.

This guy bragged about it, he will get a pension for the rest of his disgusting life.

This is not the case of is he guilty or not. He is proud of what he did

Monsters like the guy who killed 4 members of the family sitting for sabbath dinner just because they are Jews deserve a monstrous punishment.

This guy bragged about it, he will get a pension for the rest of his disgusting life.

There's always an exception ;-) like this guy, or Eichman

What a surprise, there are liberals in Israel too. In fact, proportionally, they probably have more leftwingnuts than here in the US. But unlike the US, there are certain things that both the left and right are always on the same page, such as national security, and dealing with Islamo-Terrorists. Thanks to Obama, the US has never been more divided both those in the govt. as well as the public. Divided and conquer.

Same for the 3 Zionists who burn't the Palestinian Teenager to death then,I'm sure you will agree

What a surprise, there are liberals in Israel too. In fact, proportionally, they probably have more leftwingnuts than here in the US. But unlike the US, there are certain things that both the left and right are always on the same page, such as national security, and dealing with Islamo-Terrorists. Thanks to Obama, the US has never been more divided both those in the govt. as well as the public. Divided and conquer.
Like Zionist Terrorists but they Divide and Slaughter Rouds....you have a short memory...ME THINKS

Like Zionist Terrorists but they Divide and Slaughter Rouds....you have a short memory...ME THINKS
You still on this fantasy idea of Zionism and Zionists? One day the Zionists will invent a cure for your kind of stupidity and ignorance.

You still on this fantasy idea of Zionism and Zionists? One day the Zionists will invent a cure for your kind of stupidity and ignorance.
They can't because they are Guilt Ridden

Criminals who receive the death penalty fail to repeat their offence 99% of the time.

We should give Israel the death penalty.

It’s been tried ... it didn’t work out well for those who tried.

Israel starting wars isn't someone trying to give the death penalty to Israel. Although, one day Israel will be executed, and the world will be a better place.

Every group who has tried to exterminate the Jews has ended up on the ash heap of history.

The Jews are still here, stronger than ever.

Jew haters have been reduced to spouting their fantasies impotently and anonymously on the Internet where they are no threat to anyone.

Every group who has tried to exterminate the Jews has ended up on the ash heap of history.

No one has ever tried to exterminate the Jews. The Holocaust is a lie. But, if true, then Hitler did a good job of exterminating Jews in Europe, and Germany today is one of the most prosperous countries on the planet.

Besides, Jews aren't a race. There's nothing there to exterminate, except a movement of evil. And, it'll be a while before evil is exterminated from the face of the world.

RE: Death penalty in Israel.
※→ theliq, et al,

I think you are losing your little gray cells.

Criminals who receive the death penalty fail to repeat their offence 99% of the time.
EXCEPT THE ZIONIST TRASH IN ISRAEL.....I agree with you
(COMMENT)

Whether or not Israel adopts capital punishment is a domestic matter. The Regional Consensus (alla Arab League Charter Articles 5-8) puts limits on the use of capital punishment; but does not rule it out. In fact, Islamic states are very famous for their use of inhuman means of punishment; including stoning and burning people alive.

Most Respectfully,
R

No one has ever tried to exterminate the Jews. The Holocaust is a lie. But, if true, then Hitler did a good job of exterminating Jews in Europe, and Germany today is one of the most prosperous countries on the planet.

Besides, Jews aren't a race. There's nothing there to exterminate, except a movement of evil. And, it'll be a while before evil is exterminated from the face of the world.

7364ba59915369df28b061936a144803.jpg

Forum List

Back