Death penalty in Israel.

RE: Death penalty in Israel.
※→ theliq, et al,

I think you are losing your little gray cells.

Criminals who receive the death penalty fail to repeat their offence 99% of the time.
EXCEPT THE ZIONIST TRASH IN ISRAEL.....I agree with you
(COMMENT)

Whether or not Israel adopts capital punishment is a domestic matter. The Regional Consensus (alla Arab League Charter Articles 5-8) puts limits on the use of capital punishment; but does not rule it out. In fact, Islamic states are very famous for their use of inhuman means of punishment; including stoning and burning people alive.

Most Respectfully,
R
Hold on Rocco Zionists do the same,I have a lot of time for you but surely Rocco,you know the horrendous things Stern and the other Zionist Terrorist Groups did to the Palestinians inparticular.....especially between 1943 to 1952...fncceo and others are just light weights and really not worth bothering with.....BUT YOU Rocco,should be a little more objective...with respect..steve

※→ theliq, et al,

Criminals who receive the death penalty fail to repeat their offence 99% of the time.
(COMMENT)

Whether or not Israel adopts capital punishment is a domestic matter. The Regional Consensus (alla Arab League Charter Articles 5-8) puts limits on the use of capital punishment; but does not rule it out. In fact, Islamic states are very famous for their use of inhuman means of punishment; including stoning and burning people alive.

Most Respectfully,
R
Hold on Rocco Zionists do the same,I have a lot of time for you but surely Rocco,you know the horrendous things Stern and the other Zionist Terrorist Groups did to the Palestinians inparticular.....especially between 1943 to 1952...fncceo and others are just light weights and really not worth bothering with.....BUT YOU Rocco,should be a little more objective...with respect..steve
Let us notice how once again this and other Jew haters derail the conversation to what happened before the establishment of Israel.

And....never mind what the Arabs did between 1920 and 1948.

Israel is a sovereign country and if necessary it will implement the death penalty on those murderers of Israelis (Jews and non Jews) as would any other country.

Stay on the subject.

We should give Israel the death penalty.

It’s been tried ... it didn’t work out well for those who tried.

Israel starting wars isn't someone trying to give the death penalty to Israel. Although, one day Israel will be executed, and the world will be a better place.
You should not even think in this way,because when you look back in history they have been very horrendously treated and almost exterminated,,,,Jews as a percentage in the worlds population have given so much to mankind,...your thoughts are wrong and inexcusable.

Mind you, you have a point regarding the Zionist Cult...regrettably they are slowly destroying REAL Judaism and Jews with their horrendous manifesto and treatment of Non-Zionist Jews and Palestinians the only Semitic people

Israel starting wars isn't someone trying to give the death penalty to Israel. Although, one day Israel will be executed, and the world will be a better place.
You should not even think in this way,because when you look back in history they have been very horrendously treated and almost exterminated,,,,Jews as a percentage in the worlds population have given so much to mankind,...your thoughts are wrong and inexcusable.

Mind you, you have a point regarding the Zionist Cult...regrettably they are slowly destroying REAL Judaism and Jews with their horrendous manifesto and treatment of Non-Zionist Jews and Palestinians the only Semitic people

Mind you, you have a point regarding the "Zionist Cult"...regrettably they are slowly destroying REAL Judaism and Jews with their horrendous manifesto and treatment of Non-Zionist Jews and Palestinians the only Semitic people[/QUOTE]

Let us break this down.

Zionisim is not a cult.
Real Judaism is what Jews have been following since Abraham.
There are no "manifestos" (something you got out of the Nazi toxic trunk)
Non ZIonist Jews are being treated just fine.

Palestinians are a people (from Arabia) but they are not semitic (no such thing as semitic people) , regardless of the fact that they do speak a semitic LANGUAGE (Arabic).

Let us have more of your wonderful concoctions.
Yam, they taste so good - for those who hate Jews more than they love themselves :)

※→ theliq, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Let us notice how once again this and other Jew haters derail the conversation to what happened before the establishment of Israel.

Israel is a sovereign country and if necessary it will implement the death penalty on those murderers of Israelis (Jews and non Jews) as would any other country.

Stay on the subject.
Show me where I have ever said I HATE REAL JEWS...You cannot.....Zionist Terrorists are a different matter,,,,,it is they that is killing Real Jews and Judaism slowly but surely....This Cult Despise Non-Zionist Real Jews

Mind you, you have a point regarding the "Zionist Cult"...regrettably they are slowly destroying REAL Judaism and Jews with their horrendous manifesto and treatment of Non-Zionist Jews and Palestinians the only Semitic people

Let us break this down.

Zionisim is not a cult.
Real Judaism is what Jews have been following since Abraham.
There are no "manifestos" (something you got out of the Nazi toxic trunk)
Non ZIonist Jews are being treated just fine.

Palestinians are a people (from Arabia) but they are not semitic (no such thing as semitic people) , regardless of the fact that they do speak a semitic LANGUAGE (Arabic).

Let us have more of your wonderful concoctions.
Yam, they taste so good - for those who hate Jews more than they love themselves :)[/QUOTE]
Typical Zionist Diatribe,,,everything you say is a lie.....which is why you carry guiltiness...no one trusts Zionists..you give Jews a bad name...No Zionists have a direct lineage to Abraham only Palestinians and Shepardic Jews are Semitic Poeples....As for you you stupid .....and Your Zionists are only Converts to Judaism non of you even know your real ancestory you mongrels

Last edited:
※→ theliq, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Stay on the subject.
Show me where I have ever said I HATE REAL JEWS...You cannot.....Zionist Terrorists are a different matter,,,,,it is they that is killing Real Jews and Judaism slowly but surely....This Cult Despise Non-Zionist Real Jews
There is no such thing as Zionist terrorists. They were fighting for their lives after the British dishonored their Mandate and the Arabs kept attacking and murdering Jews.

Zionism is not a cult. It is merely the return of sovereignty to the Jewish people. The right the Jews have to be sovereign over any part of their land and be sovereign over their own lives and destiny.

Keep changing those facts to paint yourself as a good guy. You are not.

You hate Zionists?
You hate Jews. 99% of Jews are Zionists.

All REAL Jews are REAL Zionists, and that is what you hate the most and keep trying to change, or make anyone believe.

Deal with it.

What a surprise, there are liberals in Israel too. In fact, proportionally, they probably have more leftwingnuts than here in the US. But unlike the US, there are certain things that both the left and right are always on the same page, such as national security, and dealing with Islamo-Terrorists. Thanks to Obama, the US has never been more divided both those in the govt. as well as the public. Divided and conquer.
Like Zionist Terrorists but they Divide and Slaughter Rouds....you have a short memory...ME THINKS
You still on this fantasy idea of Zionism and Zionists? One day the Zionists will invent a cure for your kind of stupidity and ignorance.
Will I be diagnosed with Roudism then Rouds,named after the first person found with the malady

Last edited:
※→ theliq, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Stay on the subject.
There is no such thing as Zionist terrorists. They were fighting for their lives after the British dishonored their Mandate and the Arabs kept attacking and murdering Jews.

Zionism is not a cult. It is merely the return of sovereignty to the Jewish people. The right the Jews have to be sovereign over any part of their land and be sovereign over their own lives and destiny.

You hate Zionists?

All REAL Jews are REAL Zionists, and that is what you hate the most and keep trying to change, or make anyone believe.

Deal with it.
Shows how this Cult has influenced the dumb converts who have flooded into this area,actually it is 85% that has been infected,

Any Wonderful Jew in history, Nobel Prize winners and those who have greatly helped and improved Mankind..Although pressured....HAVE EVER BECOME A ZIONIST,NOT ONE AND THERE ARE THOUSANDS ....Why 60's ever asked yourself why ???? Of course you ain't because you would have to question you blind faith in the demeaning to women Cult

※→ theliq, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Stay on the subject.
WHAT DID YOUR JUSTICE SYSTEM DO TO THE 3 ZIONIST MURDERERS WHO MURDERED THE YOUNG PALESTINIAN BOY.... THEY BURNT TO DEATH....Answer the question

Israel has never started a war. They just finish them.

Congratulations, you've convinced me that you're just another lying Jew. The only time a war was ever lunched against Israel first was when Egypt undertook to reclaim the Sinai that Israel had captured previously in a war started by Israel. Anyone who knows Jews rightly hates Jews.

※→ theliq, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Stay on the subject.

You hate Zionists?

Deal with it.
Ho HO HOOOOO.....So you say there is NO ZIONIST TERRORISTS....there are so many sites debunking your LIES and CORRUPT MIND...here we go
Zionist political violence - Wikipedia

You are a Joke...What's it like Murdering Jews,Palestinians and the British..........YOU SPEAK WITH FORK TONGUE AKA A LIAR,you boasting Zionist you'll never Conquer Me or the Palestinians

Last edited:

Congratulations, you've convinced me that you're just another lying Jew. The only time a war was ever lunched against Israel first was when Egypt undertook to reclaim the Sinai that Israel had captured previously in a war started by Israel. Anyone who knows Jews rightly hates Jews.
Bullet,you are right the Israelis did start the 1967 War and for Boston to say otherwise is just showing his Ignorance,st

※→ theliq, BulletProof, Boston1, et al,

Israel did not "start" the Six-Day War in 1967. There is a difference between firing the first shot (preemptive), and starting the war (Cause-in-Fact).

Bullet,you are right the Israelis did start the 1967 War and for Boston to say otherwise is just showing his Ignorance,st
(COMMENT)

The "Cause in Fact" → the conditions set by the Egyptians (as well as the massing of forces on the other Armistice Lines), the Egyptian action of dislodging the UN Emergency Force standing between the Israeli and Egyptians, moving massed force of the Egyptian Army up against the Israeli-Egyptian Armistice Line. IF it had not been for these (and other provocative actions/events) that posed a demonstrable threat for which the Egyptians → with proof of an overt act in furtherance by Egyptians to carry-out that threat, rushing the Egyptian Army up to the frontier → intentionally refusing to refrain from the threat of force against Israeli territorial integrity or political independence of any state.

Most Respectfully,
R

※→ theliq, BulletProof, Boston1, et al,

Israel did not "start" the Six-Day War in 1967. There is a difference between firing the first shot (preemptive), and starting the war (Cause-in-Fact).

(COMMENT)

The "Cause in Fact" → the conditions set by the Egyptians (as well as the massing of forces on the other Armistice Lines), the Egyptian action of dislodging the UN Emergency Force standing between the Israeli and Egyptians, moving massed force of the Egyptian Army up against the Israeli-Egyptian Armistice Line. IF it had not been for these (and other provocative actions/events) that posed a demonstrable threat for which the Egyptians → with proof of an overt act in furtherance by Egyptians to carry-out that threat, rushing the Egyptian Army up to the frontier → intentionally refusing to refrain from the threat of force against Israeli territorial integrity or political independence of any state.

Most Respectfully,
R
I dunno Rocco,sending up fighter Jets and disabling the Egyptian Air Force is hardly Just Firing The First Shots as you implied Rocco,COME ON NOW BE ACCURATE AND HONEST.....STEVE

They hate Jews for not fighting ... they hate Jews for fighting and winning ... they just hate Jews.

They hate Jews for not fighting ... they hate Jews for fighting and winning ... they just hate Jews.
I don't...I just object to Terrorist Zionists that think and try to con everybody they are squeaky clean and they are NOT...I said you were a light weight and how right I am....have a nice day but please fncceo refrain from giving me your Bullshit,thanks steve

Israel started most of the wars with its neighbors.

Forum List

Back