Debate #1 -- Clinton v Trump --- 2016 -- OFFICIAL THREAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
However unpolished you think him, he and Colin Powell are right about one thing. Hillary Clinton has fucked up everything she's touched.
Can you name a president who you would not say that about?

Doesn't mean trumps the answer. Sounds good but he's a crook
Yep....you already know the shit-sandwich Hillary offers. Why risk something that might be even worse, right?

You mean like another Clinton Surplus? The 90's fucking rocked dude. Except for the bitchy Republicans

There never was a "surplus," the national debt went up every year Slick was in office. That does make "Slick" an appropriate nickname, huh?
You don't know the difference between debt and deficit. Stupid.
Then you don't either because if the debt went up every year Bubba was president, that means there was a deficit every year. The media simply repeated his lies that he had a surplus.

Hillary owned his fucking ass on him supporting the war in Iraq. That was great. He's such a fucking liar.
you mean he owned holt!!!!! fk hitlery, she voted for it he didn't end of story. He was a citizen and had no say in the matter. It makes no difference if he ever said anything about it.

I'd like for one of youse to show me his name on a vote somewhere.

And it wouldn't be a presidential debate without bringing up George Dubya. I have to laugh my ass off that Hitlery blamed Bush for the 2011 pull out of Iraq. Like Obummer or her couldn't do anything else. Nope George said so, so we must. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

If this were a football game, I'd say Hillary won 23-17, with Trump racing out to a 10-0 lead but Hillary coming back in the second half.

But Trump didn't do so bad that he lost the election. In a week, I doubt anyone will remember much of the debate.

i think she cleaned his clock. i just don't think ultimately that will change anyone's vote. i think it will move people away from johnson and toward hillary since at some point they have to acknowledge that one of these two people will be president and it shouldn't be him.

just my opinion... although i don't understand why you think he came out ok when he interrupted her over 20 times in the first half hour. maybe that bothers women more than men. i don't know.

The polls show differently.

Her path to victory is seeing some pretty big obstacles.

CO is now in Trumps favor......whoda thunk ?

Not that I care.....just sayin'.

The polls don't say differently. The post debate polls haven't come in yet. So I'm not quite sure what you're talking about.

Colorado? One poll. And Donald only has one path to victory so there ya go

Colorado is not one poll...it's an average.

Try to keep up.

you know, it's so funny when people who are lying or don't know something pretend they know more than I do....

the only poll in Colorado that has dumb Donald ahead is Gravis ... by 4 points. CNN and CBS have her up by plus 2 and plus 1, respectively. Quinnipiac has them at a tie. the outlier gravis poll is pulling down the number .

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - Colorado: Trump vs. Clinton

nice try, though. keep trying. maybe you'll be correct (or tell the truth) one day.
Well dearie! A +1 or a +2 is a statistical dead heat or a tie. . So really, neither one in that case has it in the bag. It also makes a difference if those polled are registered voters or most likely to vote voters! So how's about ewe stop lying to people?

You mean like another Clinton Surplus? The 90's fucking rocked dude. Except for the bitchy Republicans

Just yesterday I was telling a friend that the 90's were the best decade of my life. The music was excellent (people still knew how to play actual instruments and actually carry a tune in a bucket), the movies were hilarious, top notch, the economy was rockin'. People still had jobs and stuff made sense. Now it's just a white noise clusterfuck of techno, beat box, regurgitated movie plots with sub-par acting and the depression of course....middle class families eeking by on food stamps for as far as the eye can see.. It's not a recession anymore. It's bona fide.

Hillary Clinton herself cannot change the damage done by decades under NAFTA now. You strip manufacturing out of a country, you buckle her for a long time; maybe even kill her if you let it go on long enough. We need a younger candidate; one that's innovative and tough. Someone like Kasich would've been perfect. Even he is pushing it on the age thing at 64. But he's got those good Czech genes and they live like forever under tough conditions (know a couple; one's in her 90s and still hauls ass everywhere in her beat up mini-pickup with a clutch).
You know what's wrong with this country?

Pitbull is in the Maldives
www.govisitmaldives.com
1920 × 1080Search by image
Visit page View image
Pitbull.....what a choad.:hmpf:

Wow, Holt has asked a lot of attacking questions towards Trump... and none of them, including anything about Hillary's health to her. What kind of debate is this?
Looks like Hillary's health is not an issue

She got stronger at the end....Trump kept sniffling

I hope it is not a sign of something severe

Didn't you see all the coughing? How about the fact that she was laying on the floor for half the debate? And let's not forget that team of medics who had to run up on stage and throw on the defibrullators.
that did get annoying.

And it wouldn't be a presidential debate without bringing up George Dubya. I have to laugh my ass off that Hitlery blamed Bush for the 2011 pull out of Iraq. Like Obummer or her couldn't do anything else. Nope George said so, so we must. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
As if she and big ears have no options other than doing what Bush wanted.

Introduce yourself to some facts, idiot.

"Trump on Withdrawal from Iraq — Trump said “President Obama and Secretary Clinton created a vacuum the way they got out of Iraq, because they got out — what, they shouldn’t have been in, but once they got in, the way they got out was a disaster.” Later, Trump scoffed, “Not only that, you named the day. They couldn’t believe it.” As we’ve said before, the final date to withdraw U.S. troops from Iraq — Dec. 31, 2011 — was set when President George W. Bush signed the Status of Forces Agreement on Dec. 14, 2008. The Obama administration was then unsuccessful in renegotiating the deal to leave a residual American troop force of up to 10,000."

FactChecking the First Debate

I can't believe someone running for president made such a stupid statement. that alone disqualified her on this night. it's like binging up the name Al Gore for AGW. automatic loss.

As if she and big ears have no options other than doing what Bush wanted.
yep, immediately disqualified her.

i think she cleaned his clock. i just don't think ultimately that will change anyone's vote. i think it will move people away from johnson and toward hillary since at some point they have to acknowledge that one of these two people will be president and it shouldn't be him.

just my opinion... although i don't understand why you think he came out ok when he interrupted her over 20 times in the first half hour. maybe that bothers women more than men. i don't know.

The polls don't say differently. The post debate polls haven't come in yet. So I'm not quite sure what you're talking about.

Try to keep up.

you know, it's so funny when people who are lying or don't know something pretend they know more than I do....

the only poll in Colorado that has dumb Donald ahead is Gravis ... by 4 points. CNN and CBS have her up by plus 2 and plus 1, respectively. Quinnipiac has them at a tie. the outlier gravis poll is pulling down the number .

nice try, though. keep trying. maybe you'll be correct (or tell the truth) one day.
Well dearie! A +1 or a +2 is a statistical dead heat or a tie. . So really, neither one in that case has it in the bag. It also makes a difference if those polled are registered voters or most likely to vote voters! So how's about ewe stop lying to people?

I'm sorry dearie.... the o/p lied. you can slice and dice that any way you'd like

"Trump on Withdrawal from Iraq — Trump said “President Obama and Secretary Clinton created a vacuum the way they got out of Iraq, because they got out — what, they shouldn’t have been in, but once they got in, the way they got out was a disaster.” Later, Trump scoffed, “Not only that, you named the day. They couldn’t believe it.” As we’ve said before, the final date to withdraw U.S. troops from Iraq — Dec. 31, 2011 — was set when President George W. Bush signed the Status of Forces Agreement on Dec. 14, 2008. The Obama administration was then unsuccessful in renegotiating the deal to leave a residual American troop force of up to 10,000."

Yet, what did Obama do? He then just moved like 10,000 troops into either the US Consulate in Afghanistan and other troops to neighboring countries so they could be recalled at a moments notice. He followed through with the withdraw plans "technically."

Try to keep up.

I'm sorry dearie.... the o/p lied. you can slice and dice that any way you'd like
I take it that you detest liars. So who will ewe vote for?

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

So why have a president of he can't sign an executive order changing that?
That is the weakest excuse on record. The SOB does what he wants with every damned thing else except pulling out of Iraq???

Bull Fucking Shit!!!!

Let me remind you,......Obama took full credit for the pull out when it happened!!! Then when shit went bad, the lousy fuck blames it on Boooooooooooooosh!!!!

So why have a president of he can't sign an executive order changing that?
That is the weakest excuse on record. The SOB does what he wants with every damned thing else except pulling out of Iraq???

Bull Fucking Shit!!!!

Let me remind you,......Obama took full credit for the pull out when it happened!!! Then when shit went bad, the lousy fuck blames it on Boooooooooooooosh!!!!

Yep, he came out on Christmas and bragged about it.

However unpolished you think him, he and Colin Powell are right about one thing. Hillary Clinton has fucked up everything she's touched.
Can you name a president who you would not say that about?

Doesn't mean trumps the answer. Sounds good but he's a crook
Yep....you already know the shit-sandwich Hillary offers. Why risk something that might be even worse, right?

There never was a "surplus," the national debt went up every year Slick was in office. That does make "Slick" an appropriate nickname, huh?
You don't know the difference between debt and deficit. Stupid.

I do know the difference.

When you claim we can have a budget surplus while the national debt goes up, you just proved that you don't know the difference.

Deficit is one year, debt is running tally. When you have a "surplus" one year, that means by definition the national debt went down

too funny dude, all they had to do was not pull out. D'OH!

That's a true walk of stupid s0n.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back