debate last night between tinydancer & reabhloideach

So who is winning? There are the facts, the arguments made, and there are the errors or misstatements. All around I enjoy seeing people go at it without the peanut gallery jumping in.

what is the time limit/post limit for the Islam WWII Bull Debate?

i'm done. she hasn't even responded to my posts. she has answered one question, and i had to ask that at least three times.

as for POST#4...

see POST# 54...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/6919602-post54.html

"If I'm trying to prove a point why on earth should I go down paths to prove there were Muslim leaders that didn't support the Nazis.

That's stupid. So of course my presentation is going to be one sided. Good grief."

and yet she constantly claims that her purpose is not to show that muslims supported the NAZIs.

i would certainly think that if you are going to prove some historical connection of islam with the NAZis, it would include muslim leaders and muslim "righteous among the nations". otherwise, it is about islam's support of the NAZIs.

just a note in passing. if people really want this forum to succeed, they may want to look at the so called "debate" that occurred here. this was nothing more than a lecture by a person pursuing an agenda.

later.
"It is my intention in this debate to prove Islam's direct historical ties to the Nazis and Hitler...And I've never said that Islam supported the Nazis."

TD seems to be conflating Arab Muslim support of the Nazis with ties by Islam to Nazis and Hitler. You appeared to go with people who collaborated with Nazis out of self -interest/survival being Nazi supporters.

I wonder if TD would say Christianity had ties to and supported Nazis? I wonder if you would consider the character of Sophie, in Sophie's Choice to be a portrayal of somebody who supported the Nazis because she gave up one of her children to be killed for Nazi purity reasons

gotta say...

this whole thing has gone way past being tiresome...

at this point, I wouldn't even care if there was proof that the Nazi's developed a time machine that allowed Hitler to go back in time so that he could have Mohammad fuck him up the ass...

gotta say...

at this point, I wouldn't even care if there was proof that the Nazi's developed a time machine that allowed Hitler to go back in time so that he could have Mohammad fuck him up the ass...

all I know is that Chuck Norris was born May 6, 1945 and the Nazi's surrendered May 7, 1945. Coincidence? Nope...

just a note in passing. if people really want this forum to succeed, they may want to look at the so called "debate" that occurred here. this was nothing more than a lecture by a person pursuing an agenda.

later.

What you fail to do is take responsibility for your part.

So what exactly do you want him to take responcibility for, as far as I can see he has been the respocible one so far in this so called debate. He has addressed the concerns of TD in a timely fasion and been more then patient in waiting for her answers of witch she has only provided one, and that was after he asked it at least 3 times !!!

Hey asshole, we have that blood. Some of us ran as fast away from shanti Irish ghetto as we could. We are the ones who made the Irish look good

Shanti Irish Man: Look mom I graduated college.

Shanti Irsh mom: So mr smahty pants thinks he;s better than everyone esle?

Shanti Irish Dad: Pour me another drink and watch out for the coppers, they are on to us stealing all the stuff not nailed down at the factory

I guess that was supposed to be humor but it wasn't funny. Smarmy generalizations rarely are.

Please, some of us can live with the naked truth and fuck the myths of the noble shanti
Irish.

Weird.
First you thank me for pointing out your bigotry, then you respond with righteous indignation, and finally you neg rep me for my temerity. Are you by chance tri-polar?

Good evening.

My apologies for my delay. Such is life in the world of snow and sleet.

Where are we now?

I am waiting. Tis ok.

Part of my problem is my husbands home.....lol, bless his soul he loves this. kinfs stulff. He's going to sign me up Moday.

Yeah hes an asshole. Thats why I love him.

We really are idiots out heesjust trying to find truth. And yes. We are morons.

morons...? hmmm... that's funny... I coulda sworn y'all were cat'licks... :)

I am waiting. Tis ok.

Part of my problem is my husbands home.....lol, bless his soul he loves this. kinfs stulff. He's going to sign me up Moday.

Yeah hes an asshole. Thats why I love him.

We really are idiots out heesjust trying to find truth. And yes. We are morons.

morons...? hmmm... that's funny... I coulda sworn y'all were cat'licks... :)

What I like about truth and history was having being taught the truth no holds barred in the old days.

No spin from old teachers. It used to be laid out bare with no sympathies in the classroom. No politically correct teachings.

Just the facts.

It's funny that you bring up "catlicks".

I remember being shocked out of my brain in grade 10 as my teacher started to tell us the how and the why King Henry the VIII started the Anglican Church.

I'd just been confirmed. In the Anglican Church. Holy toledo. He started his own church so he could divorce his wives instead of beheading them.

Nice sentiment, but give me a freaking break.

:lol: whoopsies .

Then later on in life I converted over to the "big guy at the Vatican" and then omg I found out their history.

Aye carumba.

I go one on one now. Makes it a real deal and no bullshit and no history except my own fuck ups.

:eusa_angel:

So who is winning? There are the facts, the arguments made, and there are the errors or misstatements. All around I enjoy seeing people go at it without the peanut gallery jumping in.

i'm done. she hasn't even responded to my posts. she has answered one question, and i had to ask that at least three times.

as for POST#4...

see POST# 54...

"If I'm trying to prove a point why on earth should I go down paths to prove there were Muslim leaders that didn't support the Nazis.

That's stupid. So of course my presentation is going to be one sided. Good grief."

and yet she constantly claims that her purpose is not to show that muslims supported the NAZIs.

i would certainly think that if you are going to prove some historical connection of islam with the NAZis, it would include muslim leaders and muslim "righteous among the nations". otherwise, it is about islam's support of the NAZIs.

later.

So let me get this right.

You expect me, in the middle of a formal debate, to go " oh and everyone please remember Ahmed in Tunisia didn't like Hitler"?

And pursuing what agenda? Get it right out in the open. I know what you are alluding to.

as for POST#4...

see POST# 54...

later.
"It is my intention in this debate to prove Islam's direct historical ties to the Nazis and Hitler...And I've never said that Islam supported the Nazis."

TD seems to be conflating Arab Muslim support of the Nazis with ties by Islam to Nazis and Hitler. You appeared to go with people who collaborated with Nazis out of self -interest/survival being Nazi supporters.

I wonder if TD would say Christianity had ties to and supported Nazis? I wonder if you would consider the character of Sophie, in Sophie's Choice to be a portrayal of somebody who supported the Nazis because she gave up one of her children to be killed for Nazi purity reasons

I zeroed in on a specific topic.

Hey you want to run with me in a debate on the Vatican's ties to Hitler? I'm game. I'll be your tag team buddy.

I've got more shit on those little Franciscan Bro's running a death camp that you can dream of.

But that's not my topic du jour.

What you fail to do is take responsibility for your part.

So what exactly do you want him to take responcibility for, as far as I can see he has been the respocible one so far in this so called debate. He has addressed the concerns of TD in a timely fasion and been more then patient in waiting for her answers of witch she has only provided one, and that was after he asked it at least 3 times !!!

Why should I respond to off topics in the bull ring?

What? Do you want me to answer if I floss? or If I love spring time?

The questions have nothing to do with the topic.

gotta say...

With all due respect Bill, we are living in the here and now because of this "past".

I can't beleive that TD did not get the Jeffery Herf reference.

I know exactly who Jeffrey Herf is. A respected historian.

What now? I can only use non Jew references? Is that part of the rules?

You racist pig. Get your ass over to Israel and Palestine forum where I proved beyond a doubt the 97% and Gaza deal with Arafat in Clinton's own words.

Learn a lesson on how to take it.

Forum List

Back