🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Debate on climate and warming? Not really.

GloBull warming is a huge wealth redistribution scam.

End of debate
Global arming deniers are dumber than shit. Thanks for proving that.

/--- Who is arming the Globe? Smith & Wesson?
upload_2017-3-17_18-31-29.png

Why should I bother? They denigrate themselves. And you, for being stupid enough to fall for that drivel.

I certainly trust the evidence presented from scientists of all the different nations than I do your unfounded opinions.

You only trust the evidence from scientists who support your opinion.
Like the 3% that support yours? :)

That 3% number is obviously based on the old and thoroughly debunked BS about 97% scientists agreeing with the theory that GW is rising at a rate that will cause catastrophic consequences and that GW is primarily caused by human activity. If you still want to run with that, fine but it's cockamammy BS. Actually, this issue has been so politicized that I don't believe anybody after all I've read about it. I do not doubt that GW/CC is a reality, but I distrust those who say that the rise in global temps is enough to mean that dire calamities are imminent. Nor am I certain that the GW/CC is entirely due to anthropogenic causes; has mankind polluting the air and water? Sure, and it's a problem that ought to be addressed in a reasonable and cost-effective manner. But not the hair-on-fire alarmism that many on the Left ascribe to the problem.
OK, dumb ass, virtually every Scientific Society, every National Academy of Science, and every major University has policy statements that say that AGW is real and a clear and present danger. But you think that you know more than all the scientists in these organizations. And the scientists don't 'believe' in global warming, they accept the overwhelming evidence that it is occurring. If you were to get some basic knowledge in physics, you would be able to judge who is telling the truth.

The Carbon Dioxide Greenhouse Effect

/---- And then there is this: Pravda: “Scientists Now Warn Of A New Ice Age” As Temperature Plummets to – 80°F In Russia!

By P Gosselin on 10. January 2017
Some impressive winter events have been taking place all across the northern hemisphere lately. Especially eastern and southeastern Europe have been pounded by massive snowfalls and tremendously cold temperatures. Turkey has been buried by heavy snows and extreme temperatures have gripped the entire USA and vast areas of Russia.
The global warming climate appears to have been hacked by natural factors.

Task and Cellblock know better, though they personally know nothing.

Why should I bother? They denigrate themselves. And you, for being stupid enough to fall for that drivel.

I certainly trust the evidence presented from scientists of all the different nations than I do your unfounded opinions.

That 3% number is obviously based on the old and thoroughly debunked BS about 97% scientists agreeing with the theory that GW is rising at a rate that will cause catastrophic consequences and that GW is primarily caused by human activity. If you still want to run with that, fine but it's cockamammy BS. Actually, this issue has been so politicized that I don't believe anybody after all I've read about it. I do not doubt that GW/CC is a reality, but I distrust those who say that the rise in global temps is enough to mean that dire calamities are imminent. Nor am I certain that the GW/CC is entirely due to anthropogenic causes; has mankind polluting the air and water? Sure, and it's a problem that ought to be addressed in a reasonable and cost-effective manner. But not the hair-on-fire alarmism that many on the Left ascribe to the problem.
OK, dumb ass, virtually every Scientific Society, every National Academy of Science, and every major University has policy statements that say that AGW is real and a clear and present danger. But you think that you know more than all the scientists in these organizations. And the scientists don't 'believe' in global warming, they accept the overwhelming evidence that it is occurring. If you were to get some basic knowledge in physics, you would be able to judge who is telling the truth.

" virtually every Scientific Society, every National Academy of Science, and every major University has policy statements that say that AGW is real and a clear and present danger "

I do not believe this is true, and I sure as hell do not believe the 97% nonsense, although I will say that heavy pressure from the Left has intimidated some who are on the fence about the issue to come down on your side or keep quiet about what they really think. What about the statement that over 31,000 scientists signed that said they do not support the GWA (your) position. I think most agree with me rather than you, GW/CC probably is a reality although PERHAPS not tot he degree that you think it is, and that anthropogenic activities may well be a significant factor, there's no definitive proof of that. And I do not think that most scientists are prepared to unequivically state that mankind is is imminent danger of annihilation within the next 50-100 years if nothing is done about GW either. Most of 'em will use words like could be and possibly, even probably, but a true scientists will withhold judgement until the facts are in. And to this point in time that is not the case.

Stick your "AGW" right up the keister baby. It's bullshit and nothing but.

Oh! you're some scientific genius,right? No, you're a leftist turd moron. GTFO before I give a seriously hard kick right in the ass.

My foot, up your colon. You spew lies.
Old Rocks

Stick your "AGW" right up the keister baby. It's bullshit and nothing but.

Oh! you're some scientific genius,right? No, you're a leftist turd moron. GTFO before I give a seriously hard kick right in the ass.

My foot, up your colon. You spew lies.
Old Rocks
My, my, what have we here, another keyboard warrior. Someone about 5'4", 350 lbs, living in his grandmother's basement, a 30+ pimply faced adolescent, who in his mind is John Wayne. LOL No, I am no scientific genius, but I do know enough to go to the peer reviewed journals where the various scientists do publish the results of their research. You should learn to do that, and alleviate your vast ignorance.

Stop the presses? The ignorant right has declared we know nothing about our planet's history. NOTHING. Because they did not accurately measure & leave us a detailed climate record.

You ignorant fucks need to make up your mind.

First you say "OMG OMG OMG our climate has always changed" Something you would not know unless we had a climate record.

Not you asswipes claim that we have zero knowledge of the past.

This should be a sign of how stupid you & your argument against Global Warming is.

How did you arrive at the temperature of the Indian Ocean back in 30BCE?

Are you kidding? They can't tell you what the temp was in Mexico in 1650 with any accuracy

OH I get it. The past is worthless because there was no accurate temperature readings. We can know also from what was written at that time. You know, the same way you know Jesus lived - oh wait, we don't have his photo ID or birth certificate so he must be a myth.

So since you don't know what happened in the past, how can you say the climate is always changing? How do you know?
Sedimentary rock.

End of debate

Yeah...except for the fact that the warming stopped, the computer models have been wrong, and that the man made global warming religionists keep destroying, hiding and changing data.......all in the name of scientific truth....
My, my, 2a, that is all you have, lies. Here is a paper by Dr. James Hansen from 1981, is which he makes some very accurate predictions. You can see the whole paper at the link.

Summary. The global temperature rose by 0.20C between the middle 1960's and 1980, yielding a warming of 0.4°C in the past century. This temperature increase is consistent with the calculated greenhouse effect due to measured increases of atmospheric carbon dioxide. Variations of volcanic aerosols and possibly solar luminosity appear to be primary causes of observed fluctuations about the mean trend of increasing temperature. It is shown that the anthropogenic carbon dioxide warming should emerge from the noise level of natural climate variability by the end of the century, and there is a high probability of warming in the 1980's. Potential effects on climate in the 21st century include the creation of drought-prone regions in North America and central Asia as part of a shifting of climatic zones, erosion of the West Antarctic ice sheet with a consequent worldwide rise in sea level, and opening of the fabled Northwest Passage.

https://pubs.giss.nasa.gov/docs/1981/1981_Hansen_ha04600x.pdf

In 2007 the Northwest Passage opened up, and last year a very large luxury cruise ship transited the Passage.
The Northwest Passage huh?

The Arctic is melting — but shipping through the Northwest Passage is another story

" virtually every Scientific Society, every National Academy of Science, and every major University has policy statements that say that AGW is real and a clear and present danger "

I do not believe this is true, and I sure as hell do not believe the 97% nonsense, although I will say that heavy pressure from the Left has intimidated some who are on the fence about the issue to come down on your side or keep quiet about what they really think. What about the statement that over 31,000 scientists signed that said they do not support the GWA (your) position. I think most agree with me rather than you, GW/CC probably is a reality although PERHAPS not tot he degree that you think it is, and that anthropogenic activities may well be a significant factor, there's no definitive proof of that. And I do not think that most scientists are prepared to unequivically state that mankind is is imminent danger of annihilation within the next 50-100 years if nothing is done about GW either. Most of 'em will use words like could be and possibly, even probably, but a true scientists will withhold judgement until the facts are in. And to this point in time that is not the case.
Egad, what a load of shit. That statement was the Oregon Institute of Medicine and Science, a group of fruitloops in the might metropolis of Cave Junction, Oregon.

How the OISM Petition Project casts doubt on the scientific consensus on climate change

And you will not find a large number of scientists that state that we are in danger of annihilation from AGW in the next 50 to 100 years. What you will find is that there are a large number of scientists that find evidence that our quality of life will be severely and negatively impacted by the results of AGW.

Scientists, since they are by profession, skeptics, seldom use words implying dead certainty, not even concerning their own work. For demagogues like the orange clown, the words that indicate certainty come readily, even when they are lying through their teeth. And for liars like the obese junkie on the AM radio, or the fake British Lord, such fake certainty is their stock in trade.

End of debate

Yeah...except for the fact that the warming stopped, the computer models have been wrong, and that the man made global warming religionists keep destroying, hiding and changing data.......all in the name of scientific truth....
My, my, 2a, that is all you have, lies. Here is a paper by Dr. James Hansen from 1981, is which he makes some very accurate predictions. You can see the whole paper at the link.

Summary. The global temperature rose by 0.20C between the middle 1960's and 1980, yielding a warming of 0.4°C in the past century. This temperature increase is consistent with the calculated greenhouse effect due to measured increases of atmospheric carbon dioxide. Variations of volcanic aerosols and possibly solar luminosity appear to be primary causes of observed fluctuations about the mean trend of increasing temperature. It is shown that the anthropogenic carbon dioxide warming should emerge from the noise level of natural climate variability by the end of the century, and there is a high probability of warming in the 1980's. Potential effects on climate in the 21st century include the creation of drought-prone regions in North America and central Asia as part of a shifting of climatic zones, erosion of the West Antarctic ice sheet with a consequent worldwide rise in sea level, and opening of the fabled Northwest Passage.

In 2007 the Northwest Passage opened up, and last year a very large luxury cruise ship transited the Passage.

The Arctic is melting — but shipping through the Northwest Passage is another story
LOL That article was written in 2015, and in 2016;

Mission Accomplished: Crystal Serenity Completes 32-Day Northwest Passage Journey

LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--More than three years after the inception of the immensely ambitious plan to transit the Northwest Passage, Crystal Cruises’ luxury cruise ship Crystal Serenity has completed the epic undertaking, arriving in New York City this morning. The successful voyage marks the first of its kind made by a large luxury cruise ship. For 32 days and 7,297 nautical miles, more than 1,000 guests and 600 crew members witnessed the remote Arctic waterways and terrain that was inaccessible just over 100 years ago.

Mission Accomplished .@crystalcruises Crystal Serenity completes 32-day Northwest Passage journey

Tweet this
“We are humbled and thrilled to have completed such a monumental journey,” said Edie Rodriguez, CEO and president at Crystal. “As Crystal is constantly seeking new ways to share the world with our guests, the Northwest Passage represents an especially massive undertaking that was made possible by the extreme dedication of our expert destination team and expedition partners. We now look forward to beginning the planning process in delivering another memorable experience for guests on our 2017 sailing.”

Crystal_Serenity2.jpg

Stop the presses? The ignorant right has declared we know nothing about our planet's history. NOTHING. Because they did not accurately measure & leave us a detailed climate record.

You ignorant fucks need to make up your mind.

First you say "OMG OMG OMG our climate has always changed" Something you would not know unless we had a climate record.

Not you asswipes claim that we have zero knowledge of the past.

This should be a sign of how stupid you & your argument against Global Warming is.

How did you arrive at the temperature of the Indian Ocean back in 30BCE?

Are you kidding? They can't tell you what the temp was in Mexico in 1650 with any accuracy

OH I get it. The past is worthless because there was no accurate temperature readings. We can know also from what was written at that time. You know, the same way you know Jesus lived - oh wait, we don't have his photo ID or birth certificate so he must be a myth.

So since you don't know what happened in the past, how can you say the climate is always changing? How do you know?
Sedimentary rock.
Better explain that to Tom Horn, he says that we cannot tell anything about the past climate because they did not have a thermometer then. LOL

End of debate

LOL That article was written in 2015, and in 2016;

Mission Accomplished: Crystal Serenity Completes 32-Day Northwest Passage Journey

LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--More than three years after the inception of the immensely ambitious plan to transit the Northwest Passage, Crystal Cruises’ luxury cruise ship Crystal Serenity has completed the epic undertaking, arriving in New York City this morning. The successful voyage marks the first of its kind made by a large luxury cruise ship. For 32 days and 7,297 nautical miles, more than 1,000 guests and 600 crew members witnessed the remote Arctic waterways and terrain that was inaccessible just over 100 years ago.

Mission Accomplished .@crystalcruises Crystal Serenity completes 32-day Northwest Passage journey

Tweet this
“We are humbled and thrilled to have completed such a monumental journey,” said Edie Rodriguez, CEO and president at Crystal. “As Crystal is constantly seeking new ways to share the world with our guests, the Northwest Passage represents an especially massive undertaking that was made possible by the extreme dedication of our expert destination team and expedition partners. We now look forward to beginning the planning process in delivering another memorable experience for guests on our 2017 sailing.”

Crystal_Serenity2.jpg

You forgot to post a picture of her escort! An ICEBREAKER! The RRS Ernest Shackleton was tasked to escort the Chrystal Serenity otherwise the trip couldn't even begin.

ca36e5ce44af85659f2cf0c0ac56a98a_1432805163-e1432805295926.jpg

Forum List

Back