Debbie Reynolds R. I. P.

you joking?????????????????????????

No the BBC World Service announced it.

Twitter Feeds about Debbie Reynolds dying, seems it was a stroke.

debbie reynolds - Twitter Search
A broken heart is more like it....sometimes the grief is so unbearable. Carrol Oconner's son died of a drug overdose and within a short time, he passed....a child dying before a parent is the worst....and the pain is just unbearable to so many...and some people through a strong faith in God, can deal with it.

Very sad, the Reynolds-Fisher family must be in shock, my thoughts a prayer go out to the family.

She has been one of my favorite actresses for decades.

RIP, beautiful lady

I'm not a great fan of musicals and Debbie Reynolds primarily was in them, however there is a film she was in that isn't a musical, so I like it as also Dick Powell and Anne Francis are in it "Susan Slept Here" directed in 1954 by Frank Tashlin.

I can't find the original trailer, but here's a clip the duration is two minutes and ten seconds.

Susan Slept Here - Wikipedia

The thing is.....Debbie Reynolds is American show business royalty and she was in good health ......

Wow!

RIP, beautiful lady

I'm not a great fan of musicals and Debbie Reynolds primarily was in them, however there is a film she was in that isn't a musical, so I like it as also Dick Powell and Anne Francis are in it "Susan Slept Here" directed in 1954 by Frank Tashlin.

I can't find the original trailer, but here's a clip the duration is two minutes and ten seconds.

Her first non singing movie was The Catered Affair with Bette Davis....I highly recommend it. Ironically, I just watched it the other night, love love loved me some Debbie...all her Tammy movies, Molly Brown and my all time favorite, singing in the rain!!

The thing is.....Debbie Reynolds is American show business royalty and he was in good health ......

Wow!

NOt really,

she's had medical problems for several years now.

RIP, beautiful lady

Hers was the only character in How the West was Won to be in the movie from start to finish.

“She wanted to be with Carrie,” her son Todd Fisher told Variety

How sad is that....
How sad is that....
If ever there was a case from someone dying from a broken heart, this has got to be it. I sometimes wonder how I would survive if one of my own kids died suddenly.....2016 is definately a very sad year...may they both rest in peace and God be with those left behind...the sheer sadness in all this has to be overwhelming and sad. Kinda reminds us Nicole Smith who's son died and a few weeks later she was dead....just sad.

Is Nicole Smith the one who married the VERY VERY old man? Or am I thinking of someone else?

It's one after the other after the other ......it doesn't stop :(

We're entering the age of the famous person. If you have 365 really famous people being produced a year, then you'd expect one to die every day or so. While the really famous people don't number so many, there are enough that we'll now see the death of famous people all the time, simply due to the number of famous people.

2016 has been the year of Satan.

So sad. Debbie was probably so in shock about losing her daughter. Hopefully now they can be together in peace.
Her heart just couldn't handle the loss and it took its toll on her....I know they're both quietly standing in line, waiting to be judged, all the while, looking around in awe at all those who left before them....from Moses to Tupac and oh, the conversations!!(that's how I envision death)

Forum List

Back