Debbie Reynolds R. I. P.

How sad is that....
How sad is that....
If ever there was a case from someone dying from a broken heart, this has got to be it. I sometimes wonder how I would survive if one of my own kids died suddenly.....2016 is definately a very sad year...may they both rest in peace and God be with those left behind...the sheer sadness in all this has to be overwhelming and sad. Kinda reminds us Nicole Smith who's son died and a few weeks later she was dead....just sad.

How sad is that....

WTF?! This is getting crazy, the amount of famous people who have died this year, we still have a few days to go, so some more might die.
TMC every year does a tribute to those stars who passed during the year and I anticipate this little bio piece each year.....I suspect they're gonna wait out the year before they attempt their tribute this time, because it seems this year, they're literally dying each day. Wow, so sad...I'm literally shocked on this one.....(sigh), guess I dust off my Singing in the Rain video and my Post Cards from the edge and cry a bit....just sad.

It's one after the other after the other ......it doesn't stop :(

2016 has been the year of Satan.

So sad. Debbie was probably so in shock about losing her daughter. Hopefully now they can be together in peace.

How sad is that....
How sad is that....
If ever there was a case from someone dying from a broken heart, this has got to be it. I sometimes wonder how I would survive if one of my own kids died suddenly.....2016 is definately a very sad year...may they both rest in peace and God be with those left behind...the sheer sadness in all this has to be overwhelming and sad. Kinda reminds us Nicole Smith who's son died and a few weeks later she was dead....just sad.

Very sad indeed. The loss of a child takes years of a surviving parent's life. It is an unimaginable void in a parent's life.

Forum List

Back