Decades of Neglect of Inner City Blacks

Gangs and Drug Lords have ruled our Inner Cities for decades. The Democratic Mayors have done nothing to eradicate these criminals. 8 years of Obama and nothing changed. Will a Liberal Democrat explain to me why they for decades they never have had a Conversation to continue to allow this to persist. Grow a pair and let me know!

The problem of absent fathers as role models who get up and go to work every day are fairly common in the inner cities.. Some times there are only mothers . The kids' role models are sometimes pimps, gang bangers and drug traffickers. How do you blame government or democrats for that?
hahahhahahhhaahhah
the Dems and blacks LOVE criminals--they HONOR them!!!! they burn/loot/riot for CRIMINALS

here, the DEMOCRAT black LEADERS honor a black criminal:

here, a black criminal with the US Flag!!!!!
View attachment 483810

You are FOS.. You want to help Trump take down America?
hahhahahhaha
RIGHT there !!! you CAN'T deny it!!!!!!!!
that's why the black culture is self destructive--and they are Dems
..AND--AND--Biden [ DEMOCRAT ] supports and enables it - he denigrates police and honors criminals
Does Biden honor white supremacists, po boys, Jan 6 insurrectionists, klan members, Qanon, etc,? Nah. That is Trump's shtick.
Mr trump did not honor WS/Klan/etc--that's total bullshit--we've been over this before

Gangs and Drug Lords have ruled our Inner Cities for decades. The Democratic Mayors have done nothing to eradicate these criminals. 8 years of Obama and nothing changed. Will a Liberal Democrat explain to me why they for decades they never have had a Conversation to continue to allow this to persist. Grow a pair and let me know!

The problem of absent fathers as role models who get up and go to work every day are fairly common in the inner cities.. Some times there are only mothers . The kids' role models are sometimes pimps, gang bangers and drug traffickers. How do you blame government or democrats for that?
hahahhahahhhaahhah
the Dems and blacks LOVE criminals--they HONOR them!!!! they burn/loot/riot for CRIMINALS

View attachment 483810

hahhahahhaha
..AND--AND--Biden [ DEMOCRAT ] supports and enables it - he denigrates police and honors criminals
Does Biden honor white supremacists, po boys, Jan 6 insurrectionists, klan members, Qanon, etc,? Nah. That is Trump's shtick.
nothing wrong with po boys/etc--they are no different than the NAACP/asian groups/latino groups

It was the government that set up the welfare system that glorified single motherhood. And it was the liberal Hollywood moguls like Democrat donor Harvey Weinstein whose promotion of rap and hip hop culture glorified the pimp , hoe and pusher professions.

You are blaming welfare? Really? And, you don't want these kids aborted either.

If ghetto parents raised their children in 2 parent households with employment instead of welfare, the kids would be less likely to turn to pimpery for guidance and would instead look to get jobs as adults.

Final Report of the President's Task Force on 21st Century ...

Annotation. This is the Final Report of The President's Task Force on 21st Century Policing, whose mandate was "to identify best policing practices and offer recommendations on how those practices can promote effective crime reduction while building public trust."

This is President B. Hussein O's task force in 2015, you know.

And the Big O's hatred for policing is well documented- if you'll remember how he literally crucified the Cambridge officer that "offended" the black professor in Massachusetts.

The black professor had ID with his address on it.. Some police officers are simply stupid or not cut out for the job.

NAACP Statement on the Task Force on 21st Century Policing ...

May 20, 2015 · “The NAACP commends the work of the 21st Century Policing Task Force as a crucial step towards police reform. Effective policing begins when law enforcement officials respect and protect the community members that they are charged to serve. Building layers of trust between law enforcement and community members is paramount.

It was the government that set up the welfare system that glorified single motherhood. And it was the liberal Hollywood moguls like Democrat donor Harvey Weinstein whose promotion of rap and hip hop culture glorified the pimp , hoe and pusher professions.

If ghetto parents raised their children in 2 parent households with employment instead of welfare, the kids would be less likely to turn to pimpery for guidance and would instead look to get jobs as adults.

Annotation. This is the Final Report of The President's Task Force on 21st Century Policing, whose mandate was "to identify best policing practices and offer recommendations on how those practices can promote effective crime reduction while building public trust."

And the Big O's hatred for policing is well documented- if you'll remember how he literally crucified the Cambridge officer that "offended" the black professor in Massachusetts.

The black professor had ID with his address on it.. Some police officers are simply stupid or not cut out for the job.

So what?

Assuming your account is 100% accurate and the professor was 100% without fault, is not a sufficient reason to publicly humiliate a cop and call him "stupid".

Dealing with this discretely and realizing that sometimes police officers just have a bad day is the way mature people handle things

So what?

Assuming your account is 100% accurate and the professor was 100% without fault, is not a sufficient reason to publicly humiliate a cop and call him "stupid".

Dealing with this discretely and realizing that sometimes police officers just have a bad day is the way mature people handle things

It happened to me.. but I'm white.

May 20, 2015 · “The NAACP commends the work of the 21st Century Policing Task Force as a crucial step towards police reform. Effective policing begins when law enforcement officials respect and protect the community members that they are charged to serve. Building layers of trust between law enforcement and community members is paramount.

A leftist , hyperpartisan group like the NAACP has their own agenda, which is in opposition to that of most of the public.

That is not just restricted to the U.S,
We have the same problem in almost every European nation.
Within just 1 generation of Africans landing in my country, they have just aped their North American cousins, Knife crimes, violence against natives, drugs, vulgar rap, uppity attitude, absent fathers, walking around like they own the place.

Within just 1 generation of Africans landing in my country, they have just aped their North American cousins, Knife crimes, violence against natives, drugs, vulgar rap, uppity attitude, absent fathers, walking around like they own the place.

What political party do you blame for this behavior?

What political party do you blame for this behavior?
In my country?
I blame the Far Left who allowed these people in, and also for pushing a welfare state economy. I also think the black culture is maybe not suited to Europe. (I understand that there are exceptions and decent hard-working blacks, but they are very much a minority)

President blob's threats to handle the violence himself, task force or no task force.
It is a major problem, no doubt.

hahahhahahhhaahhah

View attachment 483810

hahhahahhaha
Mr trump did not honor WS/Klan/etc--that's total bullshit--we've been over this before. We have been over this before.
It is a fact because he did nothing to reduce the threat, which increased.

A leftist , hyperpartisan group like the NAACP has their own agenda, which is in opposition to that of most of the public.

So you reject any police reform? I tend to think getting rid of bad cops would make things better for good cops.

So you reject any police reform? I tend to think getting rid of bad cops would make things better for good cops.

I have no problem with the idea of police reform, the problem is with so-called "reform" by liberal pansies who want things orderly but don't respect the fact that the police sometimes have to bust heads.

hahahhahahhhaahhah

View attachment 483810

hahhahahhaha
Mr trump did not honor WS/Klan/etc--that's total bullshit--we've been over this before. We have been over this before.
wrong--he never honored criminals
...or WS/Klan--you just babbled shit .....

hahahhahahhhaahhah

View attachment 483810

hahhahahhaha
Jan 6? He called it a lovefest. He allowed the groups to fester for 4 years and did nothing about it even though he was warned about the problem.

I have no problem with the idea of police reform, the problem is with so-called "reform" by liberal pansies who want things orderly but don't respect the fact that the police sometimes have to bust heads.
..how come we never hear of black reform?? it is undeniable that black crime and low grad rates is a much, much bigger problem than the police
..here are PERFECT examples:
MBryant...a black female TEENAGER!!!! 16 years old!!!! attacking someone with a knife!
...THERE is the problem!! they don't talk about HER!!!!!!! they condemn the police who did everything right!!!!!!!!

and Adam Toledo--a 13 year old out at 230 am !!!!!!!!! [ I don't think he 's black? ]
..the point is the age

..black youth commit crime/violent crime at HIGH rates...

hahahhahahhhaahhah

View attachment 483810

hahhahahhaha
Jan 6? He called it a lovefest. He allowed the groups to fester for 4 years and did nothing about it even though he was warned about the problem.
he did NOT honor any criminals
1. no one was convicted at the time
2.please link to him honoring them after they went in--
3. you also brought up the Klan and WS- you are now known as a bullshiter
4. BLM act like nazis [ I've linked this many times ] and Obama/Kamala/etc LOVE them

hahahhahahhhaahhah

View attachment 483810

hahhahahhaha
4. BLM act like nazis [ I've linked this many times ] and Obama/Kamala/etc LOVE them
He doesn't have to honor by making announcements. 'Stand back and be ready'
'There are good people on both sides, on both sides' 'Go home, we love you'

hahahhahahhhaahhah

View attachment 483810

hahhahahhaha
Keep deflecting, smart guy.

Forum List

Back