December 11, America’s Other Day of Infamy – When the US Supreme Court Abdicated Its Responsibilities

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
2. Article I, Section 4 of the Constitution tells us who makes the rules regarding national elections: “The Times, Places and Manner of holding Elections for Senators and Representatives, shall be prescribed in each State by the Legislature thereof. . . .” In other words, the Constitution gives the authority over national elections to the legislatures in each of the states.

Inncorect,
Section 4 Congress
The Times, Places and Manner of holding Elections for Senators and Representatives, shall be prescribed in each State by the Legislature thereof; but the Congress may at any time by Law make or alter such Regulations, except as to the Places of chusing Senators.

Article I Section 4 | Constitution Annotated | Library of Congress​

3. In the 2020 election, there were at least four states (Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan, and Wisconsin) in which the state executive branch (that is, the governor or other executive official) and/or the judicial branch (that is, the state supreme court) changed the rules of the election apart from the authority of the state legislature. These actions were a direct violation of the U.S. Constitution, which grants this authority only to the state legislatures.
Again untrue
Section 4 Congress
The Times, Places and Manner of holding Elections for Senators and Representatives, shall be prescribed in each State by the Legislature thereof; but the Congress may at any time by Law make or alter such Regulations, except as to the Places of chusing Senators.

Article I Section 4 | Constitution Annotated | Library of Congress​

What a sad day it will be in history forever to come.

Tissue?
81An6ZC4waL.jpg

Roberts is a wuss.

That case would have been a barn burner.
I DEMAND A RECOUNT OF VOTES BY THE SUPREME COURT!!! Somebody get the Ninjas on the phone. The decision was stolen, I tell ya!!

I say let's split the U.S.A. and let the unclean Dems live apart from us in their own country. We don't need anything from those scumbags.
Oh boy, that the most interesting thought I've read on this Political forum for several days.
So, poster Blues.....how you gonna do it?
I mean, just what geographies got to which of the various constitutencies?
Which lands do the Republicans get? Why?
Which do the Democrats get? Why?
Which do ultra right wing Consevatives get?
Which do ultra left wing Progressives get?
What about the Catholics? Shouldn't they get their share too?
And the Protestants? .... tho that may get awfully splintery in the end.
And importantly, what about the Independents? Don't they outnumber most everybody?
And the Communists? There aren't very many but as American citizens aren't they entitled to a sliver? A few million acres?
So the Muslims get any part? Why? Or Why not?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

aircraft passenger manifestos to Pedo Island that have his name on them
That would be Chief Justice of the Supreme Court that poster Oddball is referencing.

So, poster Oddball........show us.
Show us this 'manifesto' (?) you have access to.

And while you are at it......show us the manifest that has his name on it. K?

What a sad day it will be in history forever to come.

Jesus! Are you losers EVER going to stop whining?

How many pounds of brain damage does it take to think America will EVER allow the man who attempted a coup anywhere near the Oval Office again? How brain dead do you have to be to think America wants a man who declared the Constitution terminated back in the Oval Office?

trump-constitution.jpg

Jesus! Are you losers EVER going to stop whining?

How many pounds of brain damage does it take to think America will EVER allow the man who attempted a coup anywhere near the Oval Office again? How brain dead do you have to be to think America wants a man who declared the Constitution terminated back in the Oval Office?

trump-constitution.jpg
There was no coup attempted, there was a coup.. Congress gave the election to the fraudsters by refusing to investigate it. That was the coup.

Forum List

Back