"Decency is on the Ballot" - Jill Biden

That would be true if decency included lying, sniffing little girls, showering with your daughter, laundering dirty money with 29 shell companies, weaponizing the US government against political opponents and US citizens, using government to enrich his family by shaking down foreign governments, rigging elections and trials, etc. etc. In reality, there's nothing decent about Joe or Hunter or Jill. They're all hos. MAGA

Hunter Biden faces 15 years in prison for illegal purchase of handgun under Democrat legislation enacted in 2022 and signed by Joe Traitor Biden. Karma is a Hillary.

That trial isn't over yet?

I thought it was a done deal, what with the paperwork evidence.

probably a lot of back room "negotiations"

Oh, please judge, don't convict my son. I love him so much and he didn't mean to break the law...He's really a good boy, you know.. and plus, if you go easy on him, I could give you some of my Big Guy profits!

:oops:

That would be true if decency included lying, sniffing little girls, showering with your daughter, laundering dirty money with 29 shell companies, weaponizing the US government against political opponents and US citizens, using government to enrich his family by shaking down foreign governments, rigging elections and trials, etc. etc. In reality, there's nothing decent about Joe or Hunter or Jill. They're all hos. MAGA
well, as we know

dimrats always accuse others of what they themselves are guilty of. They have no decency, so they pretend that we don't have any (and claim that they do)

Geez... when will the nightmare end?

well, as we know

dimrats always accuse others of what they themselves are guilty of. They have no decency, so they pretend that we don't have any (and claim that they do)

Geez... when will the nightmare end?
when we vote in a third party, not beholding to Ds or Rs.

Oval Office and Congress

Forum List

Back