Decisions, decisions for tonight's debate's Drinking game.

Cruz is asked about cyber security and answers with blah blah blah.

Huckabee we reduced the military by 25% Yeah! with the war in Afghanistan over we need to cut the military budget which the entire Chiefs of Staff signed off on.

Christie taking credit for spending 7 years putting terrorists away.

Paul grabbing credit for tax cuts that do not spur economic growth.

1st Republican debate is a failure. Fox better retool before they attempt this again.

1st Republican debate is a failure. Fox better retool before they attempt this again.
It was an awesome debate. They challenged the candidates with hard probing questions that the public wanted the answers too.

ROFL @ Dr. Carson:

"Well I haven't said anything about me being the only one to do anything so let me try that. I'm the only one to separate Siamese twins. The only one to operate on babies while they were still in their mother's womb. The only one to take out half of a brain, although you would think if you go to Washington that someone had beat me to it, but I am very hopeful that I am not the only one who is willing to pick up the baton of freedom because freedom is not free and we must fight for it every day. Every one of us must fight for it because we are fighting for our children and the next generation."

Not a bad closing statement.

Whew! I went with Anejo tequila and wife went with Ruby Port. At least I sipped slowly.

That god question.....insane. No better way to show that the RW, FOX and the GOP wants a Christian only country.

ROFL @ Dr. Carson:

"Well I haven't said anything about me being the only one to do anything so let me try that. I'm the only one to separate Siamese twins. The only one to operate on babies while they were still in their mother's womb. The only one to take out half of a brain, although you would think if you go to Washington that someone had beat me to it, but I am very hopeful that I am not the only one who is willing to pick up the baton of freedom because freedom is not free and we must fight for it every day. Every one of us must fight for it because we are fighting for our children and the next generation."

Best comment of the night, IMO.

ROFL @ Dr. Carson:

Yep, he came out of it smelling like roses.

Trumps closing....oh good grief.....

"America sucks, I'll make it awesome cause I'm awesome"

Now....to what really matters....Jon Stewarts last episode on the Daily Show.

Trumps closing....oh good grief.....

"America sucks, I'll make it awesome cause I'm awesome"

Trump didn't do well and I bet the next time no one will be worried about him or what he says. They will demolish him and take out the trash.

Forum List

Back