Decisions, decisions for tonight's debate's Drinking game.

Thinking Fox is maneuvering to get their own candidate to look good. Might be Bush. This is the most dishonest debate I have ever seen.

Yes, bad questions, unfair selection for answers, pitting candidates against each other...If I were Republican I would not be happy about this.

Old people are freaking out Huckabee and Christie want to end Social Security.

Thinking Fox is maneuvering to get their own candidate to look good. Might be Bush. This is the most dishonest debate I have ever seen.

Yes, bad questions, unfair selection for answers, pitting candidates against each other...If I were Republican I would not be happy about this.
I would be, matter of fact, am disgusted with Fox! Fair and Balanced my ass!

There they go again to get Trump...

Probably explains why it sounds like Bush is reading a pre-written speech every time he talks.

I would like to see the time each candidate got for answering and who got forgotten.

They're giving everyone tough questions. They are questioning many tough decisions made by each candidate. Not just Trump. And these are the questions that need to be answered before Trump can be considered vetted and cleared to run for the President of the United States.

I think Rubio wins this debate, he has kept his focus, made good points and hasn't embarrassed himself.

They're giving everyone tough questions. They are questioning many tough decisions made by each candidate. Not just Trump. And these are the questions that need to be answered before Trump can be considered vetted and cleared to run for the President of the United States.

That's why they brought up Jeb saying people need to work longer hours and him wanting to end funding for women's health issues huh?

Oh right they haven't.

We heard about Trump's Mexican comment and his bankruptcies though.

That's why they brought up Jeb saying people need to work longer hours and him wanting to end funding for women's health issues huh?

Oh right they haven't.

They pinned Jeb down on Common core and illegal immigration.

11221444_691968637604774_1104083575066928217_o.jpg

Oh right they haven't.

Easy softball questions, he could easily pre-write his response to those.

Oh right they haven't.

Easy softball questions, he could easily pre-write his response to those.
Bloomberg question softball too?

Jeb defends the Terry Schiavo decision. That will kill him with many.

Megyn just caught Rubio and Bush BOTH in lies....on abortion and planned parenthood
....pulled their pants down and whipped them

Forum List

Back