Decisions, decisions for tonight's debate's Drinking game.

Whoa is this a trump witch hunt by fox? They seem hostile to him

They are all hate McConnell.:crybaby:
Huckabee. Unborn babies are people.. Gets a weak response from crowd.

He basically said he is going to ignore the supreme court and risk impeachmet to stop abortions.

The Amendment process is the way, and he is going to ignore it!!
Yup, he stabbed himself in the foot.

Methinks the Huckster isn't expecting to get the nom anyway.

The clown faces continue to consume adult beverages rather than learn something. No surprises here. We will let you know tomorrow.

Oh please. My father is a hardcore, lifetime, card carrying member of the party and even he called this a monkey show. 10 on the dais, 17 total candidates (so far)....please. Drinking is the only way to make it to the end of this.
I hate debates too but Trump's response to Megan Kelly's snide question about his view of women was the best thing I have ever heard on a debate. Clown faces need to continue to abuse drugs an alcohol while the rest of America needs to watch the show and learn something.

He basically said he is going to ignore the supreme court and risk impeachmet to stop abortions.

Yes, I think his goal is to control the evangelicals and direct their message.

The clown faces continue to consume adult beverages rather than learn something. No surprises here. We will let you know tomorrow.

Oh please. My father is a hardcore, lifetime, card carrying member of the party and even he called this a monkey show. 10 on the dais, 17 total candidates (so far)....please. Drinking is the only way to make it to the end of this.
I hate debates too but Trump's response to Megan Kelly's snide suggestion about his view of women was the best thing I have ever heard on a debate. Clown faces need to continue to abuse drugs an alcohol while the rest of America needs to watch the show and learn something.

I thought her question was more on the order of an attack, rather than a question. I'm glad he tossed it right back to her.

Yes, I think his goal is to control the evangelicals and direct their message.

And get some more of that sweet, sweet rube cashola.

There Fox goes again. Talking to other candidates about Trump. Kasich isn't playing. They are going to Rubio against Trump.

Hey, Here comes the rooster......

th

Yeah!​

Watchers want to learn something about each candidate. Fox is turning candidates against each other, especially Trump.

I am shocked at Fox and their biases. Can't wait to hear Frank Lunts and the focus group. Will they really talk about Fox in a derogatory way?

Is it just me or is John Kasich angling for the VP spot with Trump?

Hard to say. I think he was definitely trying to appeal to Trump rather than taking the opportunity to attack. You can view that as someone who wants to appear above board and willing to work with everyone or a public personal appeal to Trump.

Christie getting killed by rand paul

Hey, The bully is getting beat by the nice guy!!

Forum List

Back