Declare this election invalid

Obama's scorecard shouldn't be capable of deciding our next President, nor should Frankfurt.

Why would liberals be against an actual legal election outcome?
They aren't.

We just had a legal election.

Trump lost.

Yo fraud, you explain how anyone can function without valid ID.

You funnied and now you're being pushed back....will you run away again you miserable little nothing?

Bank it

Obama's scorecard shouldn't be capable of deciding our next President, nor should Frankfurt.

Why would liberals be against an actual legal election outcome?
They aren't.

We just had a legal election.

Trump lost.

Yo fraud, you explain how anyone can function without valid ID.

You funnied and now you're being pushed back....will you run away again you miserable little nothing?

Bank it

Jones went limp and scampers off....again

Sigh

Remove all threats to your vote. Then let us clearly and without interference, elect a President.

No. We already had one. Trump lost. Biden won. No credible evidence of voter fraud. I'm sorry you don't like the results. There are no do overs because you don't like the outcome or you want to believe your guy was cheated. I didn't hear Hillary Clinton making a big stink four years ago. I remember she graciously conceded and the Obama administration provided Trump a smooth and peaceful transition. Grow up, and grow a pair.

HOW DOES ONE'S VIEWS BE VOID OF ALL REALITY?

I guess this marks the begining of the transition from the anger stage of grief to the bargaining stage

No dear---can't you feel it? Can't you see it? America is actually growing more and more angry that the libs are trying to steal this election-----temperature is boiling up and I think you are about to america start punching back rightly or wrongly.....

We are moving to the 6 th stage of Grief----yes there is a 6th stage when all hope fails but you gotta try anyways to save the loved one or the love nation-----its called F for fighting back.

Remove all threats to your vote. Then let us clearly and without interference, elect a President.

No. We already had one. Trump lost. Biden won. No credible evidence of voter fraud. I'm sorry you don't like the results. There are no do overs because you don't like the outcome or you want to believe your guy was cheated. I didn't hear Hillary Clinton making a big stink four years ago. I remember she graciously conceded and the Obama administration provided Trump a smooth and peaceful transition. Grow up, and grow a pair.

HOW DOES ONE'S VIEWS BE VOID OF ALL REALITY?

Here's the only reality you need to accept.

1605648201300.png

God you’re all such pathetic sore losers lol. Trump lost the popular vote in 2016 and won key swing states by tiny margins but you didn’t see Hillary or any other prominent democrat cry fraud like a little bitch - especially not before the fucking count was even complete.

I guess this marks the begining of the transition from the anger stage of grief to the bargaining stage

No dear---can't you feel it? Can't you see it? America is actually growing more and more angry that the libs are trying to steal this election-----temperature is boiling up and I think you are about to america start punching back rightly or wrongly.....

We are moving to the 6 th stage of Grief----yes there is a 6th stage when all hope fails but you gotta try anyways to save the loved one or the love nation-----its called F for fighting back.

It is quite obvious to anyone who reads actual news that the only significant election interferance was on the part of Louis DeJoy, selling sorting machines for parts so that mail-in ballots would not be delivered on time. trump's claims have been debunked by his own cybersecurity officials

Why? So far all Trumpybear has presented are baseless allegations that have not held up in court.

Stop watching CNN.

Why? OAN and NewsMaxine have reported no successes in cases that will overturn the projected winner. They Keep spinning the same baseless allegations as bait for their new viewers.
Most of the TV media and entertainers are accessories to murder and are not charged. They incite it with their venom. All the while keeping themselves safe. The Prog politicians who never say a word on stopping the violence are the same. Evil is not difficult to see. And it is worse when someone else is pushed as that. Trump did nothing worse but speak street talk.

One day vote in person no mail in votes...only absentee votes for valid reasons....if the dems have nothing to hide why wouldn't they want a clear visible open election?.....
One day only is just plain stupid. We have millions more citizens than we had 200 years ago. Vote by Mail is perfectly safe and secure. Entire states have been doing it for over a decade with no problem. Donnie Covidseed saying there is a problem doesn't mean there is one...It's exactly the opposite usually.

One day vote in person no mail in votes...only absentee votes for valid reasons....if the dems have nothing to hide why wouldn't they want a clear visible open election?.....
One day only is just plain stupid. We have millions more citizens than we had 200 years ago. Vote by Mail is perfectly safe and secure. Entire states have been doing it for over a decade with no problem. Donnie Covidseed saying there is a problem doesn't mean there is one...It's exactly the opposite usually.

Yeah right.
Dems are against every measure that assures a fair election.

America is actually growing more and more angry that the libs are trying to steal this election

How dare us liberals out vote the Fascist Banana Republicans, they must have cheated like Donnie said back in 2016! If he looses, it must be rigged.

Every time you hear "Stop the Steal" Remember "If he looses, it must be rigged"

Yeah right.
Dems are against every measure that assures a fair election.
Democrats are usually responsible for every law or measure that does ensure a fair, secure and accurate election.

Forum List

Back