Decreased Revenues, Increased Spending, Widen Deficit By 77 Percent!

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
The federal deficit ballooned at start of new fiscal year, up 77 percent from a year before

The fake Trump tax cut has caused revenues to fall. Good job, Dotard Donald!

Federal deficits are rising. Here's the whole story - CNNPolitics
Budget receipts were basically flat overall. Individual non-withheld and self-employment taxes rose by $89 billion, as they should in a good economy when more people are working. Most of that increase came in April, when taxpayers were filing returns for 2017 — before the Trump tax cuts took effect. Congress' Joint Tax Committee has forecast the overall revenue impact of the individual tax cuts to be much larger in 2019, knocking collections down by $189 billion.

Trump has also increased spending to the highest record in human history.

Decreased revenues + massive record spending = ASPLODING DEFICITS.

Whenever a pseudocon tells you they believe in small government, and yet worship the biggest spender in human history, all you can do in the face of such fantastic ignorance is :21:

And then :badgrin:

And then :laughing0301:

"B-b-b-b-b-b-but Democrats!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Here it comes, the deficit explosion isn't Trump's fault, in 3, 2, 1....

Shit, we're going to have to elect another Democrat just so we can blame him/her for all the spending and lack of revenue.

Donnie who?

Here it comes, the deficit explosion isn't Trump's fault, in 3, 2, 1....
It's more like this:

blind-monkey.jpg

Gosh, decreased revenues in a booming economy. Only a fucking retard could have pulled that off! :lol:

Deficit Donald is trying to shatter Obama's record faster than Obama shattered Bush's record.

"I hate being second to anyone."

Decreased revenues....

Republicans can never again talk about deficits...or debt...or economics in general

Decreased revenues....

Republicans can never again talk about deficits...or debt...or economics in general
Or "Family Values".

Or "draining the swamp".

Or pretty much anything.

Ok...so, what spending will Democrats agree to cut?

Military spending...and that's it.

Not a lot of Rep from the conservatives here, so as a conservative I’ll weigh in.

Yep, Donnie has exploded the deficit and blundered bigly with the ill conceived corporate tax cuts and the silly trade war. But you Dems have some culpability here. You let your party rulers give the nomination to Hellary and forced millions to vote for Trump.

The one good thing from Trump being elected- 2 conservative justices and counting...

Not a lot of Rep from the conservatives here, so as a conservative I’ll weigh in.

Yep, Donnie has exploded the deficit and blundered bigly with the ill conceived corporate tax cuts and the silly trade war. But you Dems have some culpability here. You let your party rulers give the nomination to Hellary and forced millions to vote for Trump.

The one good thing from Trump being elected- 2 conservative justices and counting...

Nobody really wants any of the new offerings from either party either. The tree is ripe for the picking.

I'm a conservative. That's why I hate Trump.

The bigots, retards, psychopaths, hypocrites, and liars who have metastasized in the Republican Party passed over several ACTUAL conservatives and chose an adulterer, thief, cheat, liar, con artist, and outright crook.

And now they sacrifice every principle they ever claimed to have in order to continue to show their fealty to this piece of shit.

Trump has been great at exposing just how shallow and fake their belief systems really are. He must be laughing his ass off at these Fifth Avenue Republicans.

I have never in my life seen such submissive lickspittles.

You are waaaay off the mark. There are many good things from Trump being elected.

1. Brought GDP growth up > from 1.8% to 4.2%

united-states-gdp-growth.png

2. Lowered unemployment from 4.8% to 3.7%

united-states-unemployment-rate.png

3. Lowest black unemployment EVER (5.7%)

4. Lowest Hispanic unemployment EVER (4.6%)

5. Highest Median income EVER ($61,372/year)

6. US homebuilding permits soar to highest level since 2007.

7. US manufacturing having best year since 2004

8. Welfare participation at 17 year low.

9. More Americans working than EVER before.

10. ISIS chased out of Raqqa and Mosul - much weakened

Donald J. Trump's Accomplishment's List | MAGA PILL

The bigots, retards, psychopaths, hypocrites, and liars who have metastasized in the Republican Party passed over several ACTUAL conservatives and chose an adulterer, thief, cheat, liar, con artist, and outright crook.

And now they sacrifice every principle they ever claimed to have in order to continue to show their fealty to this piece of shit.

Trump has been great at exposing just how shallow and fake their belief systems really are. He must be laughing his ass off at these Fifth Avenue Republicans.

I have never in my life seen such submissive lickspittles.
Many words. Zero substance.

Trump has been great at exposing just how shallow and fake their belief systems really are. I have never in my life seen such submissive lickspittles.

What is so frustrating is I hear my brother and his wife insist that they are conservatives and yet they back this grifting filth in the Oval Office.
The thing is, if Fox News isn't reporting about the growing deficit, then they don't know it's happening.
They don't read newspapers or periodicals, they just rely on Fox News.
They won't do independent research online.
It's mind-numbing.

Three million more voted for Hillary, ya fucking idiot.
It's the Electoral College, something Trump used to hate, that got him elected.

You are waaaay off the mark. There are many good things from Trump being elected.

1. Brought GDP growth up > from 1.8% to 4.2%

united-states-gdp-growth.png

2. Lowered unemployment from 4.8% to 3.7%

united-states-unemployment-rate.png

3. Lowest black unemployment EVER (5.7%)

4. Lowest Hispanic unemployment EVER (4.6%)

5. Highest Median income EVER ($61,372/year)

6. US homebuilding permits soar to highest level since 2007.

7. US manufacturing having best year since 2004

8. Welfare participation at 17 year low.

9. More Americans working than EVER before.

10. ISIS chased out of Raqqa and Mosul - much weakened

Donald J. Trump's Accomplishment's List | MAGA PILL

Why'd ya stop after the second quarter of 2018 Mr. Dishonest

Forum List

Back