Deep State FBI Arrests Superstar GOP Gubernatorial Candidate -- WTF??

Why did it take over a year for this arrest?

Did they wait until he decided to run for office?

If he was JUST arrested, something stinks here.

(Not defending the guy, just questioning the timing)

Ryan Kelley is a certified nut job who has repeatedly stalked and harassed Gov Whitmer, including showing up at her primary residence and vacation home. Don’t know details, but I have no doubt he deserved it.

He’s have my vote if I lived there.

These are Banana Republic times. They know they stole the election, and will do anything to stay in power now. Arresting political opposition is just the beginning.

Ryan Kelley is a certified nut job who has repeatedly stalked and harassed Gov Whitmer, including showing up at her primary residence and vacation home. Don’t know details, but I have no doubt he deserved it.

People show up at Federal Judges homes all the time, and we are told it's perfectly fine...why can't someone show up to a Govs house?

This is your second attempt to troll for a fighting response.
Now it's duly accepted to be your motive to troll.

So fine, if that's the way it's going to be but I would sooner see it sent to the badlands.

Apparently, privileged white conservatives think getting arrested is only for those "others"

This tweet is from the GOP Co-Chair...she was also among those who may have stormed the Capitol...she seems nervous....

However, these are the same folks who have no problem with other people (those poors) being treated like animals behind far lesser crimes.....hell, I seen some of you on this very message board cheer for homeless people being given felonies for being homeless in public....

He’s have my vote if I lived there.

These are Banana Republic times. They know they stole the election, and will do anything to stay in power now. Arresting political opposition is just the beginning.
Yet some Posters here think the Division is false & unwarranted

So basically, the governor of Michigan has ordered the FBI to arrest her political opponent...is this not fascism??

I didn't see that in the article. Did I miss that sentence? Could you point it out to me? Do you have a link to another story that indicates the FEDERAL Bureau of Investigation was acting at the behest of the STATE governor?

From what I understand all the charges are misdemeanors.....Big fuckin' deal.

I really feel safer now that TOP. MEN took him off the street for a few minutes. :laughing0301:

R.35309a90f19f22803d5df56375c9463f

"Ryan Kelley, a Republican candidate for Michigan governor, was arrested by the FBI at his home in West Michigan on Thursday morning. The FBI also conducted a search warrant at the home, an FBI spokesperson confirmed to 7 Action News. According to a statement of facts from the FBI filed in federal court in Washington D.C., the arrest stems from Kelley's alleged attendance at the Jan. 6 insurrection. A complaint charges Kelley with knowingly entering or remaining in a restricted building or grounds, disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted building or grounds, knowingly engaging in any act of physical violence against person or property in any restricted building or grounds, and willfully injury or commit any depredation against any property of the United States. Kelley attended the Jan. 6 insurrection at the United States Capitol, and last year he told MLive he was there but did not go through barricades and left when things started getting crazy.

Kelley is a real estate broker who gained prominence in Republican circles during the COVID-19 pandemic for organizing a protest at the Michigan Capitol over the lockdowns. Kelley is one of five Republicans left in the field after five other candidates were left off the August primary ballot due to invalid signatures."

So basically, the governor of Michigan has ordered the FBI to arrest her political opponent...is this not fascism?? How can you be in favor of elected government officials arresting their political opponents -- is she afraid that she couldn't beat him in an election?? This is going to backfire big time on her...if she was worried about getting kidnapped and executed before, she is definitely setting herself up to get executed by courageous Christian Conservative patriots now....you have forced their hand Gretchen,...it was bad enough that you used your tyrannical governmental power to force Americans to wear masks to go inside of Starbucks...but now you are using FBI Brownshirts to arrest your political opponents??

~~~~~~

Joe Biden Jokes About Sending Political Opponents to Jail Less than 12 Hours before His FBI Raids Home of Michigan Gubernatorial Candidate for Attending Jan. 6 Rally​

Progressive Maoist/DSA Democrat Commie Joey Xi Bai Dung and his toady Kimmel cleverly plotting to put Patriots in jail is as vile as hypocrisy goes. They are 2 demons salivating over the air.
Yesterday

I didn't see that in the article. Did I miss that sentence? Could you point it out to me? Do you have a link to another story that indicates the FEDERAL Bureau of Investigation was acting at the behest of the STATE governor?
~~~~~~

"Ryan Kelley, a Republican candidate for Michigan governor, was arrested by the FBI at his home in West Michigan on Thursday morning. The FBI also conducted a search warrant at the home, an FBI spokesperson confirmed to 7 Action News. According to a statement of facts from the FBI filed in federal court in Washington D.C., the arrest stems from Kelley's alleged attendance at the Jan. 6 insurrection. A complaint charges Kelley with knowingly entering or remaining in a restricted building or grounds, disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted building or grounds, knowingly engaging in any act of physical violence against person or property in any restricted building or grounds, and willfully injury or commit any depredation against any property of the United States. Kelley attended the Jan. 6 insurrection at the United States Capitol, and last year he told MLive he was there but did not go through barricades and left when things started getting crazy.

Kelley is a real estate broker who gained prominence in Republican circles during the COVID-19 pandemic for organizing a protest at the Michigan Capitol over the lockdowns. Kelley is one of five Republicans left in the field after five other candidates were left off the August primary ballot due to invalid signatures."

So basically, the governor of Michigan has ordered the FBI to arrest her political opponent...is this not fascism?? How can you be in favor of elected government officials arresting their political opponents -- is she afraid that she couldn't beat him in an election?? This is going to backfire big time on her...if she was worried about getting kidnapped and executed before, she is definitely setting herself up to get executed by courageous Christian Conservative patriots now....you have forced their hand Gretchen,...it was bad enough that you used your tyrannical governmental power to force Americans to wear masks to go inside of Starbucks...but now you are using FBI Brownshirts to arrest your political opponents??
The asshole democrat Gov of Michigan is in serious political trouble so they go after the opposition.

Forum List

Back