Deep State FBI Arrests Superstar GOP Gubernatorial Candidate -- WTF??

You're talking about the shit for brains partisan toadies we call "progtards".
No, you're talking about that. I'm talking about the ones who claim they built this country. I'm talking about the ones who have the exact same mindset as the colonizers. Murder, rape, unspeakable atrocities. I'm talking about people who only care about themselves(borders, language culture.) Only it's your borders language and culture. You tried to eliminate other cultures, and you're still trying. White, Conservative heterosexuals. People you support.

"Ryan Kelley, a Republican candidate for Michigan governor, was arrested by the FBI at his home in West Michigan on Thursday morning. The FBI also conducted a search warrant at the home, an FBI spokesperson confirmed to 7 Action News. According to a statement of facts from the FBI filed in federal court in Washington D.C., the arrest stems from Kelley's alleged attendance at the Jan. 6 insurrection. A complaint charges Kelley with knowingly entering or remaining in a restricted building or grounds, disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted building or grounds, knowingly engaging in any act of physical violence against person or property in any restricted building or grounds, and willfully injury or commit any depredation against any property of the United States. Kelley attended the Jan. 6 insurrection at the United States Capitol, and last year he told MLive he was there but did not go through barricades and left when things started getting crazy.

Kelley is a real estate broker who gained prominence in Republican circles during the COVID-19 pandemic for organizing a protest at the Michigan Capitol over the lockdowns. Kelley is one of five Republicans left in the field after five other candidates were left off the August primary ballot due to invalid signatures."

So basically, the governor of Michigan has ordered the FBI to arrest her political opponent...is this not fascism?? How can you be in favor of elected government officials arresting their political opponents -- is she afraid that she couldn't beat him in an election?? This is going to backfire big time on her...if she was worried about getting kidnapped and executed before, she is definitely setting herself up to get executed by courageous Christian Conservative patriots now....you have forced their hand Gretchen,...it was bad enough that you used your tyrannical governmental power to force Americans to wear masks to go inside of Starbucks...but now you are using FBI Brownshirts to arrest your political opponents??
Hard to imagine a more perfect example of the type of Tyrannical government for which the Founders enshrined 2A

No, you're talking about that. I'm talking about the ones who claim they built this country. I'm talking about the ones who have the exact same mindset as the colonizers. Murder, rape, unspeakable atrocities. I'm talking about people who only care about themselves(borders, language culture.) Only it's your borders language and culture. You tried to eliminate other cultures, and you're still trying. White, Conservative heterosexuals. People you support.
Of course. Every country has a border, it's own language, it's own distinct culture.

Of course. Every country has a border, it's own language, it's own distinct culture.
We had many languages. No enforced borders. The land gave us everything we needed. Then the white man came and ruined it. They took away our means of survival on purpose. The government encouraged this, including killing of the buffalo.

Did you know that after the border was established on the Mexican border, it was still legal to cross the border if you were hunting Indians? Legal people hunting. Disgusting.

Ryan Kelley the republican candidate for Governor of the state of Michigan is now running ahead of the pack and slated to a face off with Gretchen Witchmer....... Democrats pooped in their own messkit on this one...having him arrested was a step too far for michigan voters and they've now put him in the race as a contender.

Media has her at a 49% approval but we all know how the media lies.

STRONG Trump Supporting Conservatives are wining all over it seems. It may be that Democrats are going to be going into lean times.

Hey, listen closely dumbass progtard.

Commies are THIEVES, and I don't want to have anything to do with them, their culture, their language, or anything else.

HELL YES I'm going to destroy their culture. I don't want that Stalinist bullshit anywhere around me. If you insist on going down that path you're going to keep that crap "over there" cause that's your right. But you're not going to bring it here.

Hey, listen closely dumbass progtard.

Commies are THIEVES, and I don't want to have anything to do with them, their culture, their language, or anything else.

HELL YES I'm going to destroy their culture. I don't want that Stalinist bullshit anywhere around me. If you insist on going down that path you're going to keep that crap "over there" cause that's your right. But you're not going to bring it here.
Now you listen, dumbass.
I'm NOT a progtard or a communist.
The way you feel about Communists is EXACTLY the same way I feel about colonizers like you.
You want a war with communists? Go fight one but leave me out of it. That being said, there is a part of me that would get some level of joy to watch you go through and feel what me and my ancestors felt. Everything you hold precious to be taken away.
Arvol Looking Horse, a Lakota spiritual leader said, "We warned that one day you would not be able to control what you have created. THAT DAY IS HERE." He is 100% correct. You colonizers have done a terrible job running this country and everything bad that is happening right now is nothing more than an extension of that.

Now you listen, dumbass.
I'm NOT a progtard or a communist.

Yeah really?

You sure sound like one.

The way you feel about Communists is EXACTLY the same way I feel about colonizers like you.

What the hell is a colonizer?

Dude/ette - I am the child of two first generation immigrants.

My family has been ejecting tyrants for NINE HUNDRED YEARS, we have documentation going back to the year 1272.

Don't talk me about colonizing, we had nothing to do with it. We kicked the colonizers OUT, is what we did.

You sound like just another jackhole leftie, slinging around anything you can find even when you're not even sure it's mud

You want a war with communists? Go fight one but leave me out of it. That being said, there is a part of me that would get some level of joy to watch you go through and feel what me and my ancestors felt. Everything you hold precious to be taken away

So fucking what? Get over yourself! You think you're the only one who ever experienced oppression?

Arvol Looking Horse, a Lakota spiritual leader said, "We warned that one day you would not be able to control what you have created. THAT DAY IS HERE." He is 100% correct. You colonizers have done a terrible job running this country and everything bad that is happening right now is nothing more than an extension of that.
I speak Lakota, asshole.

My mother was personally assisting Lakota children as early as 1954.

Grow a brain cell, will you please?

Forum List

Back