Deep State in Deep ……Mud…

6. “Now that we know what the declassified House memo says about government misconduct, we also know what it means: The Washington swamp — the deep state — is bigger, more vicious and more dangerous to American liberty than even a cynic could have imagined.

7. …swamp creatures are embedded in the top of the FBI and the Department of Justice. Some used their power to try to tip a presidential campaign based on their personal politics.

8. They conducted a sham investigation of the Democratic candidate and misled federal judges to spy on at least one associate of her Republican challenger.” https://nypost.com/2018/02/03/the-gop-memo-proves-the-deep-state-is-real/

Can you imagine…..nearly 100% of the media repeating the Democrat smears and talking points……
....”efforts by the New York Times and the Washington Post, among others, to keep the memo from ever seeing sunshine were appalling.”

…the American people saw through it.
And that's the reason the Democrats are sweating.....

....and the Deep State's in deep mud.
The only threat here is to Russian espionage activity. All your whining here is just helping Russian espionage.
All this deep state nonsense is a threat to democracy.

A simple question....so simple that I believe that even one of your limited ability can answer:

Should an individual under investigation expect, and be entitled to, impartiality by the investigating agencies?

im·par·ti·al·i·ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun
1. equal treatment of all rivals or disputants; fairness.

Take your time.
Its so simple, this is mandated in the constitution.

6. “Now that we know what the declassified House memo says about government misconduct, we also know what it means: The Washington swamp — the deep state — is bigger, more vicious and more dangerous to American liberty than even a cynic could have imagined.

7. …swamp creatures are embedded in the top of the FBI and the Department of Justice. Some used their power to try to tip a presidential campaign based on their personal politics.

8. They conducted a sham investigation of the Democratic candidate and misled federal judges to spy on at least one associate of her Republican challenger.” https://nypost.com/2018/02/03/the-gop-memo-proves-the-deep-state-is-real/

Can you imagine…..nearly 100% of the media repeating the Democrat smears and talking points……
....”efforts by the New York Times and the Washington Post, among others, to keep the memo from ever seeing sunshine were appalling.”

…the American people saw through it.
And that's the reason the Democrats are sweating.....

....and the Deep State's in deep mud.
The only threat here is to Russian espionage activity. All your whining here is just helping Russian espionage.
All this deep state nonsense is a threat to democracy.

A simple question....so simple that I believe that even one of your limited ability can answer:

Should an individual under investigation expect, and be entitled to, impartiality by the investigating agencies?

im·par·ti·al·i·ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

Take your time.
Its so simple, this is mandated in the constitution.

Then you, as I, are violently opposed to the biases of the FBI, DoJ, and the Mueller posse.

Excellent.

^ "deep state" biases according to biased blow-hards posing as know-it-alls on the interwebs. :eusa_clap:

^ "deep state" biases according to biased blow-hards posing as know-it-alls on the interwebs. :eusa_clap:

im·par·ti·al·i·ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

Take your time.

11. BAIER: Democrats are criticizing a lot, as you can imagine. I’m sure you’ve heard. But they’re jumping on one particular part of the memo in particular. Number four, the memo states that then-deputy director of the FBI, Andrew McCabe, quote, testified before the committee in December 2017 that no surveillance warrant would have been sought from the FISA court without the Steele dossier information? Democrats say he never said that, did he?

NUNES: Yes. I mean, it’s a summation of a long interview. And that is definitely what he said. Not to mention, we have other witnesses who said very similar things. So, the fact of the matter is, the main things that were used to go out and get this warrant was the dossier and the story that corroborated the dossier.
Nunes on Memo: This Is About FBI Using Oppo Research To Get FISA Warrant On Trump Campaign

And that dossier was composed by the Kremlin.

“Christopher Steele, a British former spy, never went to Russia to interview his paid sources, some of whom were Kremlin officials. Did the judges know any of that before letting the FBI read Page’s emails and listen to his phone calls?

Steele was hired by the FBI, then fired when he shared his dossier with the press and lied about it. He also confided to an agent that he loathed Trump and “was passionate about him not being president.”

Did the agent, Bruce Ohr, whose wife worked for the same firm as Steele, Fusion GPS, tell the judges that? Did Comey? The memo says no.

Without knowing that partisan link, the court was deprived of evidence that would have called into question the surveillance request. Indeed, the memo claims that Andrew McCabe, the former deputy FBI director removed for his conduct during the separate Clinton investigation, testified that no warrant would have been sought “without the Steele dossier information.”

…current FBI Director Christopher Wray and his team read the memo before it was released, and did not dispute McCabe’s claim. “ https://nypost.com/2018/02/03/the-gop-memo-proves-the-deep-state-is-real/

im·par·ti·al·i·ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

Take your time.

you seem to have a scratch in your record... :itsok:

precisely WHO has been denied an impartial investigation??

4. Among a myriad of mishandlings, Hussein Obama may have done the most damage by turning our justice agencies into weapons against his political adversaries.

'We're gonna punish our enemies and we're gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us.”

5. ".... the denizens of the Deep State that everyone in Washington likes to tell us doesn’t exist....made up of thousands of similarly credentialed, remarkably “un-diverse” civil servants and political appointees who saw themselves promoted rapidly during the eight years of the Obama administration. The appointees have left, but make no mistake — the progressive civil servants remain.

The present culture of the intelligence community and the shameless political shenanigans of the Obama administration combined to create this disaster. ....CIA leadership famously stood up to the Nixon administration when asked to domestically spy on Justice during Watergate, for example.

It seems that today we lack the character and the competence to ensure that the intelligence community honors the trust of the American people."
How the intel community was turned into a political weapon against President Trump

Mueller, Comey, Rosenstein, Yates, McCabe, Boente…

Lock 'em up!

Do those Deep State employees have a secret handshake?

giphy.gif

I hope you can remember all your jokes if we are unsuccessful in uncovering gross abuses of power and violation of citizen rights and you find yourself a victim or one of millions of victims of the Deep State. It includes both Democrats, Republicans, and others. It exists. It is wrong. And it should be exposed.
Nooooooooo!

Not the Deep State

Tell them I was only kidding

im·par·ti·al·i·ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

Take your time.

Instead of tap dancing.....answer the question so I can put you in your place again.....

im·par·ti·al·i·ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

C'mon, doggie......roll over!

Speak!!!

4. Among a myriad of mishandlings, Hussein Obama may have done the most damage by turning our justice agencies into weapons against his political adversaries.

'We're gonna punish our enemies and we're gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us.”

5. ".... the denizens of the Deep State that everyone in Washington likes to tell us doesn’t exist....made up of thousands of similarly credentialed, remarkably “un-diverse” civil servants and political appointees who saw themselves promoted rapidly during the eight years of the Obama administration. The appointees have left, but make no mistake — the progressive civil servants remain.

The present culture of the intelligence community and the shameless political shenanigans of the Obama administration combined to create this disaster. ....CIA leadership famously stood up to the Nixon administration when asked to domestically spy on Justice during Watergate, for example.

It seems that today we lack the character and the competence to ensure that the intelligence community honors the trust of the American people."
How the intel community was turned into a political weapon against President Trump

Lock 'em up!

giphy.gif

I hope you can remember all your jokes if we are unsuccessful in uncovering gross abuses of power and violation of citizen rights and you find yourself a victim or one of millions of victims of the Deep State. It includes both Democrats, Republicans, and others. It exists. It is wrong. And it should be exposed.
Nooooooooo!

Not the Deep State

Tell them I was only kidding

ftr, i laughed out loud at your secret handshake joke. ;)

im·par·ti·al·i·ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

Take your time.

Instead of tap dancing.....answer the question so I can put you in your place again.....

im·par·ti·al·i·ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

Speak!!!

that's funny, instead of tap dancing, tap dance NOW. please hold your breath and wait for it.

take your time answering as to which individual has been denied an impartial investigation...

….since the revelations of the Memo.

The justice agencies are dirty.....and need a good cleaning…

As Supreme Court Justice Louis Brandeis said, sunlight is the best disinfectant. Note how hard the media and the Democrats tried to keep the memo in the dark.

Yes -- and they gave reasons.

Care to discuss why the FBI and DOJ criticized the memo and its release?

You know, the facts of the case.

Media absolutely did not try to keep the memo in the dark. In fact, just the opposite. The media thrives on conflict and clashes between two sides. And the memo news cycle had all the key elements of good drama, 1) on going conflict between two tribes/sides 2) a battle/debate over "the truth" 3) One side had more power/upperhand 4)then… suspense… will it happen and when it does 5) SPECULATION!! what will it say…. and now, in the aftermath, there's been a anti-climax fallowed by a reversal of fortune (sort of) as the Trump supporters still believe the memo had some value beyond a side-show distraction…

As far as the Dems, well they simply took the side of the FBI (but we know that since the memo was designed to discredit or muddy the Mueller investigation, the Dems didn't like regardless of what the FBI/DOJ said)

1. Bolsheviks, Nazis, totalitarians of every stripe, see government as the force that can be used to enforce their political perspective.
We learn from the Mueller/Memo Imbroglio that Democrats/Liberals, the same.

Mueller/Memo?

Remember Trey Gowdy and a number of other REPUBLICANS went on TV this weekend and said the memo has nothing to do the Mueller probe -- so you seem to just be revealing your own ignorance.

2. Americans, real Americans, count on impartiality from their government. This:
equal treatment of all rivals or disputants; fairness.

The biblical basis for our nation’s founding puts it this way:
” Justice … must be by recourse and devotion to laws made impartially, without respect to individuals, and applied impartially.
This is the great contribution of our Judeo-Christian foundation to Western civilization. The principles of justice are laid down in the Torah and the Gospels, and implemented through human actions memorialized in judicial codes.”
David Mamet

I think if David Mamet met you, he'd call you his favorite C-word.

No one can look at what has been revealed by the Mueller/Memo episode can find it impartial.

The only thing revealed was Nunes low-rent political hackery. Trump MUST have something on him as he keeps doing things that are beyond stupid -- things that have people saying "How did he think he was going to get away with that?"

If Democrats will not return to being an American political party, there is only a slim hope that our nation can survive.

Country before party, you mean?

Oh, the irony…

im·par·ti·al·i·ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

Take your time.

Yes.

FBI is extremely diligent about this.

Nothing in Nunes Memo even comes close to proving otherwise.

What does recusal mean to you?

im·par·ti·al·i·ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

Take your time.

im·par·ti·al·i·ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

Speak!!!

that's funny, instead of tap dancing, tap dance NOW. please hold your breath and wait for it.

take your time answering as to which individual has been denied an impartial investigation...

A simple yes or no will do.

Even a programmed apparatchik like you should be able to handle that.

im·par·ti·al·i·ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

….since the revelations of the Memo.

The justice agencies are dirty.....and need a good cleaning…

As Supreme Court Justice Louis Brandeis said, sunlight is the best disinfectant. Note how hard the media and the Democrats tried to keep the memo in the dark.

Yes -- and they gave reasons.

Care to discuss why the FBI and DOJ criticized the memo and its release?

You know, the facts of the case.

Media absolutely did not try to keep the memo in the dark. In fact, just the opposite. The media thrives on conflict and clashes between two sides. And the memo news cycle had all the key elements of good drama, 1) on going conflict between two tribes/sides 2) a battle/debate over "the truth" 3) One side had more power/upperhand 4)then… suspense… will it happen and when it does 5) SPECULATION!! what will it say…. and now, in the aftermath, there's been a anti-climax fallowed by a reversal of fortune (sort of) as the Trump supporters still believe the memo had some value beyond a side-show distraction…

As far as the Dems, well they simply took the side of the FBI (but we know that since the memo was designed to discredit or muddy the Mueller investigation, the Dems didn't like regardless of what the FBI/DOJ said)

1. Bolsheviks, Nazis, totalitarians of every stripe, see government as the force that can be used to enforce their political perspective.
We learn from the Mueller/Memo Imbroglio that Democrats/Liberals, the same.

Mueller/Memo?

Remember Trey Gowdy and a number of other REPUBLICANS went on TV this weekend and said the memo has nothing to do the Mueller probe -- so you seem to just be revealing your own ignorance.

2. Americans, real Americans, count on impartiality from their government. This:
equal treatment of all rivals or disputants; fairness.

The biblical basis for our nation’s founding puts it this way:
” Justice … must be by recourse and devotion to laws made impartially, without respect to individuals, and applied impartially.
This is the great contribution of our Judeo-Christian foundation to Western civilization. The principles of justice are laid down in the Torah and the Gospels, and implemented through human actions memorialized in judicial codes.”
David Mamet

I think if David Mamet met you, he'd call you his favorite C-word.

No one can look at what has been revealed by the Mueller/Memo episode can find it impartial.

The only thing revealed was Nunes low-rent political hackery. Trump MUST have something on him as he keeps doing things that are beyond stupid -- things that have people saying "How did he think he was going to get away with that?"

If Democrats will not return to being an American political party, there is only a slim hope that our nation can survive.

Country before party, you mean?

Oh, the irony…

im·par·ti·al·i·ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

Take your time.

Yes.

FBI is extremely diligent about this.

Nothing in Nunes Memo even comes close to proving otherwise.

What does recusal mean to you?

See, this is the reason most of your ilk wouldn't answer....as the dolt above has refused.....

Now...it's patently simple to prove you to be a lying low-life Liberal.

Here are events carried out by the corrupt FBI and DoJ:

1. Both Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills were found to be lying to the FBI….but given a pass ...and allowed to keep their laptops, and destroy any evidence on same

2. The FBI admitted that they knew the dossier was fake from the start, but used it to get a FISA warrant to surveil Trump and associates

3. The FBI admitted that they knew the dossier was fake from the start, but used it to get a FISA warrant to surveil Trump and associates

4. A secret cabal at the highest levels of the FBI and the DoJ worked with GPS Fusion to undermine the Trump campaign...before and after the election.

5. FBI found classified data on Huma and Anthony Weiner’s laptop….so they gave them a pass

6. The FBI decided no charges against Hillary before they interviewed her…..with no record kept of the interview, and not under oath.

7. Both Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills were found to be lying to the FBI….but given a pass ...and allowed to keep their laptops, and destroy any evidence on same

8. FBI agents Strzok and Page and McCabe talked over a plan to overturn the election….an ‘insurance policy’

9. Loretta Lynch with Comey’s acquiescence, worked to benefit Hillary’s campaign

10. FBI agents Strzok and Page and McCabe talked over a plan to overturn the election….an ‘insurance policy’

11. Leading DoJ agent Ohr conspired with the producers of the dossier, and that group actually paid Ohr’s wife.

12. Obama knew about Hillary’s use of unsecured emails, as he conversed with her on same…kept his name out of the reports.
Let’s compare the zealous and very aggressive action by Mueller against Flynn, Manafort, Papadopoulos, and Carter Page with the immunity and passes given above…..

…and lots of evidence of associations of Democrats with the Kremlin….

…completely different treatment.

And scum like you will lie like this:
"FBI is extremely diligent about this [being impartial].
Nothing in Nunes Memo even comes close to proving otherwise."

You've served your purpose.

12. "To the Trump haters, these facts don’t matter. He is, in their minds, unfit to be president, so nothing short of assassination is out of bounds.

Yet it is a mistake to view the memo’s revelations through the lens of whether you like Trump, or what you think of Carter Page. The ultimate issues are no more limited to them than were other landmark moments in American history limited by the personal interests of the parties involved.

Something even larger is now at stake. Trump is the great disrupter who has overthrown the established political order like no one in modern history, and many opponents have lost their bearings in resisting his presidency.

We only know this because he won the election; none of this shocking misconduct would have been revealed under a Hillary Clinton presidency.

The claims in the memo that FBI and Justice officials acted corruptly should concern all fair-minded Americans, regardless of political preference. Those claims force us to ask whether we are a nation of laws that apply equally to all.

If not, we are no longer America.”
https://nypost.com/2018/02/03/the-gop-memo-proves-the-deep-state-is-real/

'...The claims in the memo that FBI and Justice officials acted corruptly should concern all fair-minded Americans, regardless of political preference....'

And in this thread I have flushed out the low-life lying scum who refuse to vituperate the corrupt FBI and DoJ officials.

Karma awaits.

Lock 'em up!

giphy.gif

Look Ma, I found the King of the Deep-Staters.......

download.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks to the memo, the Mueller investigation will SURELY end...... say it with me now............ ANY DAY NOW! :lmao:

im·par·ti·al·i·ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

Take your time.

The fact that school girl thinks it's funny to expect an impartial investigation by law enforcement is telling. Dims really cannot sink much lower. :(
sorry but I think the Dems could sink even lower.. When they start shooting at US for not believing them, then they will have sunk to the lowest order.
No that’s when they have seriously fucked up.

The Deep State has sworn to the death to fight Republicans, Nazis and KKK till their last breath

Republicans may steal elections and use the Russians to gain power but the Deep State will be there to protect America from tyranny

God Bless the Deep State

WOLVERINE!

It was a Conservative judge that just let Hitler off really light after he tried to over throw the government. Mueller is a saviour of the Republic.

Trump is going to jail

Forum List

Back