Deficit Donald's Nation Busting Budget: $4.7 Trillion!!!

well G, I have consistently said that deficit spending must stop. How would medicare for all and the green new deal reduce deficits? Trump has cut the federal budget, but not enough. We agree on that.
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

What kind of hard drugs are you taking that has caused you to say "Trump has cut the federal budget"?!?!?

Have you seen the title of this topic?

What Trumpsters say would be funny, if it wasn't so damn sad.

read it and weep, libtards. your lies are being uncovered every day.

Trump budget calls for eliminating offices, programs in cost-cutting bid
Hey dumbshit. It's still the largest spending budget in the history of the Universe.

$4.7 trillion.

Read that number over and over, Redfish. Over and over and over and over until it finally sinks in.

Donald Trump is the biggest spender of other people's money that has ever lived since the dawn of time.

I'm serious when I ask you what hard drugs you are doing which causes you to claim, "Trump has cut the federal budget."

Holy fuck, that's some serious fucking stupidity right there. Profound retardation.

do you understand inflation? do you understand that 2019 dollars are not worth as much as 1895 dollars, or 2008 dollars?

Speaking of profound retardation, you display it every day on this board.

I posted a link giving you a list of the budget items that have been cut or reduced, your inability to comprehend simple English words confirms your "profound retardation".
Oh, wow. You are getting seriously desperate now! :lol:

Now you are trying to tell us that Trump topping Obama's worst year of spending by a TRILLION DOLLARS is "inflation".

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Oh, man. You are getting more and more delusional every day, Trumptard. :lol:

Hey, did you guys know there has been 25 percent inflation since 2016?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'll tell you again why Trump has massively exploded government spending:

It's to artificially juice the GDP growth figure.

That's why.

Yet we have literally insane tards trying to tell us Trump CUT spending.

Trump increased spending by a trillion dollars, and we have a tard who is still trying to claim Trump CUT spending.

What. The. Fuck. Is. That?

ask him if inflation counts when comparing who added more of the debt...Bush II or Obama.
Yeah, it's amazing the mental twists these fuckwits have to do to maintain their insane delusions.

It's a kind of schizophrenia where they have to keep adding layers to their insanity to account for all the holes.

I'll tell you again why Trump has massively exploded government spending.

That's why.

and he still could not get it to 3% because he was stupid enough to start a trade war at the same time

to the OP

which of the 2020 democrat contenders would submit a smaller annual budget request?

How do they include medicare for all and the green new deal without massive budget increases?

waiting for an answer----------------anyone? gator, anyone?
You poor bastards.

When you can't defend Trump, go with the "B-b-b-b-b-b-but the other guy!" defense. It's all you have. Red herrings and bullshit. No wonder you call yourself Redfish.

Pathetic.

I actually posted several times before the election independent budget analyses which showed Trump would add more to the debt than Clinton. You all ignored it.

And you still ignore his spending. Worse, you DEFEND it, and make up incredible lies that he CUT spending.

You are really sick in the head, dude.

Seriously. I am not even joking. It takes actual mental illness to claim adding a trillion dollars in government spending means Trump has CUT spending.

REPORT: Donald Trump has added one trillion in government spending.

REDTARD: Yeahbut he cut a nickle of spending from food stamps. That means he has cut the budget.

:bang3:

That's why.

and he still could not get it to 3% because he was stupid enough to start a trade war at the same time
As I keep saying, it takes a special kind of retard to decrease revenues and increase spending in an economy he is claiming is booming.

An economy Trump claims out of one side of his mouth is strong, and out of the other side of his mouth screams that a 25 basis point interest rate hike would crash it!

After howling for eight years about Obama's spending, the pseudocons have now exposed their real motives. It had NOTHING to do with fiscal responsibility.

It was pure partisan hackery. They don't give a flying fuck about big government spending. They don't have any principles whatsoever. All that matters is what letter is after someone's name. They don't give a shit how much an R grows government spending. They don't give a shit if an R has ZERO family values. They don't give a shit if an R publicly fellates dictators and thugs.

Trump figured that out. He moved seamlessly from being a raging liberal to a foaming pseudocon because he knew the pseudocons were that willfully blind and stupid.

Trump must have nothing but total contempt for the rubes. You can't spit in their faces every day without having nothing but contempt for the dumb fucks while they jiggle with joy as they lap your spit off their faces.

That's why.

As I keep saying, it takes a special kind of retard to decrease revenues and increase spending in an economy he is claiming is booming.

An economy Trump claims out of one side of his mouth is strong, and out of the other side of his mouth screams that a 25 basis point interest rate hike would crash it!
Increasing deficits during a strong economy is as bad as it gets. Where is the tea party?

That's why.

plus we were told we needed the trade war because we were being fucked....at the same time they told us the economy is the best in a lifetime.

That's why.

plus we were told we needed the trade war because we were being fucked....at the same time they told us the economy is the best in a lifetime.
And he’s managed to increase our trade deficits too. Deficit Donald is perfect name.

he has not done a test or missile firing since Trump put the fear of destruction in him. His nukes are his only way to stay in power, keeping his people in the dark is the other thing that he has to do to survive. If the NK people ever get to see the real world they will revolt and remove the Kim family from power, THAT is his biggest fear.

He has not done any testing since the last one because he has not needed to. After each series of test there is always a break in testing as you analyze the data and make correction before you start the next round.

at home Un is stronger than ever. he has stood up to the American leader and even got him to cancel military exercises. Trump has given him more standing with his people that anyone could have.

your knowledge of international politics is sadly lacking if you believe any of what you just posted. The testing stopped because Trump told him that if it continued that the survival of his country was in jeopardy and the Chinese supported that position.

you have no knowledge of anything, let alone international politics. There has always been pauses in the testing, that is a natural part of the process. But your talking points left that out and your knowledge of the world is equal to that of a 6 year old so you have no way of understanding how testing of missiles work.

There was a 5 year gap between 93 and 98, there was a 3 year gap between 2009 and 2012, there was another 2 year gap between 2014 and 2016. The current break in testing is barely over a year.

yeah, right, and I have some ocean front property in Kansas for sale as soon as the oceans rise enough to get there

That's why.

both were, and are, true.

You post talking points, you never back them up. Give me some facts and figures on the Chinese military.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
2019 China Military Strength

Thanks for backing up what I have been saying about defense spending.

View attachment 251197

Our defense budget...$714,000,000,000.

The actual Chinese defense expenditure cannot be accurately determined, their budget is not an open book. the exchange rate between the dollar and the Yuan is 100/669. did you bother to compare the numbers of active troops?

It was your link buddy!

active troops is about as meaningless as a measure in this day and age.

How are they going to get those troops anywhere?

the Chinese have the ability to move their troops anywhere in the Asian theatre, Could they invade the US? no. But that's never been their goal. Taiwan, Japan, the Phillipines, Indonesia, south Korea, easily within their reach.

Ya know, I find it interesting that everyone on your side (the left) always resorts to name calling when unable to participate in a rational debate. Why is that?

That's why.

And he’s managed to increase our trade deficits too. Deficit Donald is perfect name.

sometimes you have to take a hit in order to reach the goal. China is now buying RICE from the USA. The tariffs are working, the Chinese understand that the US will no longer be their patsy on trade. Its very hard to reverse a policy that's been in place for decades, but its getting done.

you lefties can spin and lie all you want but the majority of the American people see the truth. Not one of the dem/lib fools running in 2020 has an icebergs chance in hell of ever sitting in the oval office.

ask him if inflation counts when comparing who added more of the debt...Bush II or Obama.

sure it counts, do the math and get back to us. But as long as we are looking at actual dollars added to the debt, Obama is the worst in history, and believe me, I am not a Bush fan. The entire Bush family has been a huge disappointment. His biggest accomplishment was standing with the fireman in the 9/11 rubble.

But you don't care about any of that, you waste your votes on some obscure 3rd party candidate that has zero chance of winning.

to the OP

which of the 2020 democrat contenders would submit a smaller annual budget request?

How do they include medicare for all and the green new deal without massive budget increases?

waiting for an answer----------------anyone? gator, anyone?
You poor bastards.

When you can't defend Trump, go with the "B-b-b-b-b-b-but the other guy!" defense. It's all you have. Red herrings and bullshit. No wonder you call yourself Redfish.

Pathetic.

I actually posted several times before the election independent budget analyses which showed Trump would add more to the debt than Clinton. You all ignored it.

And you still ignore his spending. Worse, you DEFEND it, and make up incredible lies that he CUT spending.

You are really sick in the head, dude.

Seriously. I am not even joking. It takes actual mental illness to claim adding a trillion dollars in government spending means Trump has CUT spending.

I never said that total spending was cut, I said that some elements in the budget have been cut, and that is true. I am as opposed to deficit spending as you are, but yet you support democrats who would explode the federal budget with crap like medicare for all, open borders, SS for illegals, and the asinine green new deal. How can you support those morons and be opposed to deficit spending? Please try to answer without the juvenile insults.

he has not done a test or missile firing since Trump put the fear of destruction in him. His nukes are his only way to stay in power, keeping his people in the dark is the other thing that he has to do to survive. If the NK people ever get to see the real world they will revolt and remove the Kim family from power, THAT is his biggest fear.

He has not done any testing since the last one because he has not needed to. After each series of test there is always a break in testing as you analyze the data and make correction before you start the next round.

at home Un is stronger than ever. he has stood up to the American leader and even got him to cancel military exercises. Trump has given him more standing with his people that anyone could have.

your knowledge of international politics is sadly lacking if you believe any of what you just posted. The testing stopped because Trump told him that if it continued that the survival of his country was in jeopardy and the Chinese supported that position.

you have no knowledge of anything, let alone international politics. There has always been pauses in the testing, that is a natural part of the process. But your talking points left that out and your knowledge of the world is equal to that of a 6 year old so you have no way of understanding how testing of missiles work.

There was a 5 year gap between 93 and 98, there was a 3 year gap between 2009 and 2012, there was another 2 year gap between 2014 and 2016. The current break in testing is barely over a year.

yeah, right, and I have some ocean front property in Kansas for sale as soon as the oceans rise enough to get there

I give verified facts and you reply with this? Typical. Though given your intelligence I have no doubt you would buy oceanfront property in Kansas.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back