Definition of the term "walk back".

Puma Punku

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2021
One definition is : "Retract a statement or reverse an action or decision.".......I've heard the term "walk back" a lot lately. My definition seems to not be aligned with the way it is being used with regard to Biden's "statements"....Are they being retracted or reversed? Not really. To me that term, now, conjures up an image of Biden doing the moon walk in a Micheal Jackson costume.

One definition is : "Retract a statement or reverse an action or decision.".......I've heard the term "walk back" a lot lately. My definition seems to not be aligned with the way it is being used with regard to Biden's "statements"....Are they being retracted or reversed? Not really. To me that term, now, conjures up an image of Biden doing the moon walk in a Micheal Jackson costume.

Biden isn't walking back anything. It's his administration who are having to do their best Michael Jackson imitation every time he opens his mouth.

49cebf39-f4d4-4533-b1fe-aa8a2b6a569e

After so much effort to moon walk back the statements about "Putin must not remain in power" his staff and the MSM and the American people had to watch Joe double down. Regime change in Russia?.....We are walking back....backwards right off a cliff

Biden isn't walking back anything. It's his administration who are having to do their best Michael Jackson imitation every time he opens his mouth.

I saw the lying f--k today being asked by Peter Doocey if he said the thing about chem weapons in kind and Putins needs to go, etc, then they showed him saying it and then he tells Doocey that he never said it. We are f--ked.

It's usually those poor sonnsabeechs that have to scramble about and "explain" what their shitpants leedor says- but I watched him today taking a couple questions (staff off stage probably fainted from holding their breath in terror) and he damn sure "walked back" a few things.

He and his scramblers lie a lot.

I saw the lying f--k today being asked by Peter Doocey if he said the thing about chem weapons in kind and Putins needs to go, etc, then they showed him saying it and then he answer Doocey that he never said it. We are f--ked.

Damn! You beat me to it, LOL!

Kinda like when Tramp recently called Putin a genius then realized that he stepped on his own dick again.

Do you people ever tire of being lying bags of shit?

He did not call Pootin a genius.

Trump tried to walk back his statements that Putin was a genius for invading Ukraine.

He failed.

He didn't walk-back anything. They just had him on CNN saying "no I meant what I said."

In his defense, Biden has dementia. He probably doesn't even remember what he said.

"He was asked whether he had misspoken repeatedly by at one stage sounding as if he was telling U.S. troops they were about to go to Ukraine, as if he was suggesting the U.S. might use chemical weapons, and as if he was calling for regime change.

'None of the three occurred,' he said."

'I make no apologies for it':

"Joe Biden said "nobody believes I was talking about taking down Putin" as he angrily denied calling for regime change in Russia in a speech on Saturday."

Biden says 'nobody believes I was talking about taking down Putin' after comments interpreted as call for regime change

Forum List

Back