Definitive Proof that GOD Exists?

Give me a break this sounds like the usual rhetoric of an atheist nothing more nor nothing less.

I am not an atheist. I just don't believe that God was wearing diapers on Christmas morn.

And I know that anyone who does profess to believe such bullshit has either been misled or has made evil a deliberate choice.

I see you have made yours.

I have made my choice that is correct. If you are not an atheist you are not far from it with the way you think.

Well, according to the way I think I'm certain that if even one tenth of the bible is true at the judgment it will be better to have been an atheist than to have pretended to believe that God was wearing diapers on Christmas morn....

maybe you should put that in your pipe and smoke it before you go running for a touchdown.... into the wrong end zone.

I am not an atheist. I just don't believe that God was wearing diapers on Christmas morn.

And I know that anyone who does profess to believe such bullshit has either been misled or has made evil a deliberate choice.

Oh and there are no scientific facts that contradict the bible just faulty interpretations.

The result of "shaken baby" syndrome.

LOL.... perhaps, but one thing is for sure, once a person loses their ability to be rational few, if any, ever get it back.

I have made my choice that is correct. If you are not an atheist you are not far from it with the way you think.

Well, according to the way I think I'm certain that if even one tenth of the bible is true at the judgment it will be better to have been an atheist than to have pretended to believe that God was wearing diapers on Christmas morn....

maybe you should put that in your pipe and smoke it before you go running for a touchdown.... into the wrong end zone.

I won the game many moons ago. You can believe as you wish.

I won the game many moons ago. You can believe as you wish.

Oh no, I am in complete agreement. You are quite the winner. Anyone with eyes that see can see the many wonderful things believing in archaic superstitious lore has done for you.

You have your reward already!

I'm a believer!

Oh and there are no scientific facts that contradict the bible just faulty interpretations.

The result of "shaken baby" syndrome.

LOL.... perhaps, but one thing is for sure, once a person loses their ability to be rational few, if any, ever get it back.

If you're insinuating me how did I lose my ability to be rational ? When I look at a cell it is very easy to assume it did not form by chance. How is that not rational ?

Give me a rational explanation on how the cell could have formed naturally ?

When will you people get it,complex organisms and inanimate objects just do not pop in to existence with out outside help.

Man can design and build biologically and inanimate objects but you think it is not rational to think a supreme being exists that did the same thing but on a much more complex level.

Last edited:

Why yes, and belief in magic is supremely rational.

God has the ability to create that is not magic. that is his natural ability, the same as man just much more complexity is involved.

I can agree that Zeus, with a formidable, unionized syndicate of gawds can show us the magic.

Why yes, and belief in magic is supremely rational.

Magic, sorcery, mind control, whats the difference? Can you deny the effect it has on the gullible?

Nope. I read the posts from ywc and stare in astonishment at the damage caused by religious fundamentalism.

anyone who studies the scriptures thoroughly knows there is no such place as the hell you describe. The punishment is everlasting death the gift for believers is everlasting life.

the gift for believers is everlasting life.

surly your scriptures did not make you believe a falsehood -

What is possible is - Life in the Everlasting.

Yes I do believe and have no reason to doubt what is contained in the scriptures.

YWC: Oh and there are no scientific facts that contradict the bible just faulty interpretations.

Yes I do believe and have no reason to doubt ...

and what of faulty interpretations of religious Texts - are your beliefs not verifiable ?

has the Thread proven a Spiritual entity can exist without a physical presence ?

Yes I do believe and have no reason to doubt what is contained in the scriptures.

YWC: Oh and there are no scientific facts that contradict the bible just faulty interpretations.

and what of faulty interpretations of religious Texts - are your beliefs not verifiable ?

has the Thread proven a Spiritual entity can exist without a physical presence ?

To be honest I find it hard to believe a spiritual being can exist without a physical presence.

The scriptures speak of Gods power that would suggest energy. I do not know what Boss basis his views on other then our spiritual nature which I agree that we have a spiritual nature.

Seriously Boss raises good questions that I just can't explain.

Some beliefs are verifiable some have yet to be verifiable. You are still forced to interpret the evidence.

Forum List

Back