Definitive Proof that GOD Exists?

Psa 19:1 To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David. The heavens declare the glory of God; and the expanse proclaims His handiwork.

1Ch 16:24 Declare His glory among the heathen, His marvelous works among all nations.

So if I write a book about all the miracles that the Great Spaghetti Monster did, and everything he said and wanted humans to be and do, will you believe that as well? :dunno:

The bible can stand up to any scrutiny and pass all tests through it's history and the prophecies that are contained in it. What some don't consider is that the bible is in every language and languages have changed over the many years and the various versions try to say what was said better as languages have evolved.

If you really were searching for God you would find him. If you really wanted to see evidence of God you would see it in the works of his hands. What are the works of his hands it's all around you. Will you still believe the creator is Random chance and this random chance produced coincidence after coincidence which over time seems a little hard to believe with anyone with a rational mind ?
Well sure. Humans have found many gawds In precisely the way you simply accepted the beliefs of your social / familial surroundings. Nothing too difficult about that. In fact, It's the way the vast majority of people come to belief in gawds.

Much like all of the previous human conceptions and Inventions of magical gawds, your gawds will one day be viewed as quaint preoccupations with ancient tales and fables.

Where is Zeus, Thor, Luda, Isis?

More proof that God exists and answers prayers protecting His own. Please see: Tornado birth: Mom endures labor as twister destroys hospital - Vitals
Well yeah. Screw those other losers who actually die.

What a shame the gawds decided to play one-upsmanship in Oklahoma.

I do believe when something serves a purpose to the Almighty he acts otherwise he does allow bad things to happen he is offering you a choice do you desire this world of the unknown or the world coming that will lack ignorance.

About your comment the other day God did not create cancer your mechanism for evolution did. That is right mutations but what really produced cancer was man choosing to sin and perfection was lost.

Ah. I see. So the dead in Oklahoma are dead as the result of serving some gawdly purpose.

And cancer is the result of man choosing sin.

Please tell me you have no contact with people except on anonymous discussion boards.

Even if you do, lie to me and tell me you dont.

More proof that God exists and answers prayers protecting His own. Please see: Tornado birth: Mom endures labor as twister destroys hospital - Vitals

I do believe when something serves a purpose to the Almighty he acts otherwise he does allow bad things to happen he is offering you a choice do you desire this world of the unknown or the world coming that will lack ignorance.
Ironic given your self imposed ignorance of this world.
About your comment the other day God did not create cancer your mechanism for evolution did. That is right mutations but what really produced cancer was man choosing to sin and perfection was lost.

Your "all knowing" God knew in advance that mankind would succumb to the temptation of knowledge so there was no "choosing to sin" at all. Instead it was entrapment. Why you worship a deity that has blames his victims for the "sins" that he has created is beyond all reason.

Psa 19:1 To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David. The heavens declare the glory of God; and the expanse proclaims His handiwork.

1Ch 16:24 Declare His glory among the heathen, His marvelous works among all nations.

So if I write a book about all the miracles that the Great Spaghetti Monster did, and everything he said and wanted humans to be and do, will you believe that as well? :dunno:

The bible can stand up to any scrutiny

bc_2.jpg

Contradictions in the Bible poster | Contradictions in the Bible | Project Reason

Ah. I see. So the dead in Oklahoma are dead as the result of serving some gawdly purpose.

Please tell me you have no contact with people except on anonymous discussion boards.

The dead in Oklahoma are dead because an imperfect world. Yes man committed the act that brought about imperfection.

Why do you think the people in oklahoma are dead ? Why do you think cancer exists ?

Your "all knowing" God knew in advance that mankind would succumb to the temptation of knowledge so there was no "choosing to sin" at all. Instead it was entrapment. Why you worship a deity that has blames his victims for the "sins" that he has created is beyond all reason.

I can't speak for God no more than I can speak for you.

The bible can stand up to any scrutiny

bc_2.jpg

Contradictions in the Bible poster | Contradictions in the Bible | Project Reason

Every time I have dealt with atheistic attacks on the bible it is usually because of the atheist's ignorance of the scriptures.

BIBLE CONTRADICTIONS ANSWERED -- Biblical Errors Mistakes Difficulties Discrepancies Countered

The dead in Oklahoma are dead because an imperfect world. Yes man committed the act that brought about imperfection.

Why do you think the people in oklahoma are dead ? Why do you think cancer exists ?

Why do you excuse your gawds for acts we would otherwise attribute to the criminally insane?

Every time I have dealt with atheistic attacks on the bible it is usually because of the atheist's ignorance of the scriptures.
Every time I've dealt with hyper-religious fundies, I've discovered their ignorance and obvious denial of the errors, omissions and contradictions in their various bibles.

And yet you just did so right in this thread.

Why do you contradict yourself?

So now you are blaming the innocent tornado victims for their own deaths? Explain exactly how a 4 month old is responsible for bringing about this "imperfect world"?

Why do you excuse your gawds for acts we would otherwise attribute to the criminally insane?

Can you be more specific ?

And yet you just did so right in this thread.

Why do you contradict yourself?

Sorry my mistake, I should have been more clear. I can speak for God when I am repeating his words from the scriptures but what was asked was not answered from the scriptures.

So now you are blaming the innocent tornado victims for their own deaths? Explain exactly how a 4 month old is responsible for bringing about this "imperfect world"?

Really that is what you understood from my words ? Really ?

This is satans world not Gods world if it was Gods world no one would be dying from turbulent weather.

Too bad you are incapable of clarifying what you intended to say rather than what you actually posted.
This is satans world not Gods world if it was Gods world no one would be dying from turbulent weather.

Satan is a vegetarian. Your biblical God is the one with the blood of innocents on his hands.

Too bad you are incapable of clarifying what you intended to say rather than what you actually posted.

Satan is a vegetarian. Your biblical God is the one with the blood of innocents on his hands.

God created all and so that means he owns all and has the right to judge and punish whom he see's fit. Lucky for most of mankind he came and sacrificed a part of himself for all so he no longer has to judge and punish til the final judgement.

That is also why no one has to make atonement for their sins.

God created all and so that means he owns all and has the right to judge and punish whom he see's fit. Lucky for most of mankind he came and sacrificed a part of himself for all so he no longer has to judge and punish til the final judgement.

Your God just broke his own commandment not to kill but you are willing to let a hypocrite sit in judgement of you and your loved ones? Really?

It's as though you view rational / considered thought to be repulsive. You apparently know nothing of the gawds you kowtow to.

There is really no such thing as a "natural consequence" because the root of all is the supernatural law-defining abilities of the gawds who cobbled it together.

The gawds established the laws of convection and rotation of planets, and those two elements together create swirling whirlwinds we call twisters. As the Author of All, your gawds could have created a completely different existence-- but didn't.

Your gawds don't cause earthquakes? Yes, they established the laws of plate tectonics which describe the physical characteristics of portions of the earth's crust which shifts and adjusts, and those elements together create shifting of land masses we call earthquakes.

And so the question remains firmly unanswered: Why did the gawds need to create existence in such a way as to create these humanity destroying "acts of the gawds" in the first place?

Your God just broke his own commandment not to kill but you are willing to let a hypocrite sit in judgement of you and your loved ones? Really?

First to critique the creator of all things you should have his command right it was not to kill the commandment was not to murder. big difference but someone with an ounce of reasoning should have seen that was not what was meant not to kill.

It's as though you view rational / considered thought to be repulsive. You apparently know nothing of the gawds you kowtow to.

There is really no such thing as a "natural consequence" because the root of all is the supernatural law-defining abilities of the gawds who cobbled it together.

The gawds established the laws of convection and rotation of planets, and those two elements together create swirling whirlwinds we call twisters. As the Author of All, your gawds could have created a completely different existence-- but didn't.

Your gawds don't cause earthquakes? Yes, they established the laws of plate tectonics which describe the physical characteristics of portions of the earth's crust which shifts and adjusts, and those elements together create shifting of land masses we call earthquakes.

And so the question remains firmly unanswered: Why did the gawds need to create existence in such a way as to create these humanity destroying "acts of the gawds" in the first place?

That looks like a question for God.

Forum List

Back