Definitive Proof that GOD Exists?

God created all and so that means he owns all and has the right to judge and punish whom he see's fit. Lucky for most of mankind he came and sacrificed a part of himself for all so he no longer has to judge and punish til the final judgement.

That is also why no one has to make atonement for their sins.

Your God just broke his own commandment not to kill but you are willing to let a hypocrite sit in judgement of you and your loved ones? Really?

First to critique the creator of all things you should have his command right it was not to kill the commandment was not to murder. big difference but someone with an ounce of reasoning should have seen that was not what was meant not to kill.

Your nitpicking notwithstanding your God just "murdered" 10 innocent children in a fit of pique. Too bad you lack the integrity to address the issue at hand.

Your God just broke his own commandment not to kill but you are willing to let a hypocrite sit in judgement of you and your loved ones? Really?

First to critique the creator of all things you should have his command right it was not to kill the commandment was not to murder. big difference but someone with an ounce of reasoning should have seen that was not what was meant not to kill.

Your nitpicking notwithstanding your God just "murdered" 10 innocent children in a fit of pique. Too bad you lack the integrity to address the issue at hand.

To bad you are ignorant of the scriptures and your rants are just that.

2Co 4:3 But also if our gospel is hidden, it is hidden to those being lost,
2Co 4:4 in whom the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelieving ones, so that the light of the glorious gospel of Christ (who is the image of God) should not dawn on them.

Mat 4:8 Again, the Devil took Him up into a very high mountain and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory.
Mat 4:9 And he said to Him, All these things I will give You if You will fall down and worship me.
Mat 4:10 Then Jesus said to him, Go, Satan! For it is written, "You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him only you shall serve."

2Co 4:4 in whom the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelieving ones, so that the light of the glorious gospel of Christ (who is the image of God) should not dawn on them.

Mat 4:8 Again, the Devil took Him up into a very high mountain and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory.
Mat 4:9 And he said to Him, All these things I will give You if You will fall down and worship me.
Mat 4:10 Then Jesus said to him, Go, Satan! For it is written, "You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him only you shall serve."

None of those address the issue that your God just murdered 10 innocent children. Thank you for admitting that you have nothing of value to offer by way of a valid explanation.

None of those address the issue that your God just murdered 10 innocent children. Thank you for admitting that you have nothing of value to offer by way of a valid explanation.

Tell me how you think it was my God that took their lives and did you not understand the verses I posted ?

Tell me how you think it was my God that took their lives

Are you now backtracking and denying that your God "created" this world and everything in it including "Acts of God"?

and did you not understand the verses I posted ?

Probably better than you do but they have no bearing on your God murdering 10 innocent children.

Are you now backtracking and denying that your God "created" this world and everything in it including "Acts of God"?

Probably better than you do but they have no bearing on your God murdering 10 innocent children.

Backtrack why ? God did create all things and he gave some of his creations free will and they used that free will to be disobedient knowing the price of being sinful.

The world is in control of satan and his followers if you want to put blame on someone it belongs on who is in control of this world at this time and that is satan. I have to say you're making a poor argument. The god of this world is satan this is the end of your argument.

The new world that is coming will eliminate all the evil in the world there will be no more pain or death.

Really that is what you understood from my words ? Really ?

This is satans world not Gods world if it was Gods world no one would be dying from turbulent weather.

It's as though you view rational / considered thought to be repulsive. You apparently know nothing of the gawds you kowtow to.

There is really no such thing as a "natural consequence" because the root of all is the supernatural law-defining abilities of the gawds who cobbled it together.

The gawds established the laws of convection and rotation of planets, and those two elements together create swirling whirlwinds we call twisters. As the Author of All, your gawds could have created a completely different existence-- but didn't.

Your gawds don't cause earthquakes? Yes, they established the laws of plate tectonics which describe the physical characteristics of portions of the earth's crust which shifts and adjusts, and those elements together create shifting of land masses we call earthquakes.

And so the question remains firmly unanswered: Why did the gawds need to create existence in such a way as to create these humanity destroying "acts of the gawds" in the first place?

That looks like a question for God.

That looks like you're befuddled.

Backtrack why ? God did create all things and he gave some of his creations free will and they used that free will to be disobedient knowing the price of being sinful.

The world is in control of satan and his followers if you want to put blame on someone it belongs on who is in control of this world at this time and that is satan. I have to say you're making a poor argument. The god of this world is satan this is the end of your argument.

The new world that is coming will eliminate all the evil in the world there will be no more pain or death.
You're beyond clueless.

Like many fundies, you've never understood your bibles or the genesis tale.

God created all and so that means he owns all and has the right to judge and punish whom he see's fit. Lucky for most of mankind he came and sacrificed a part of himself for all so he no longer has to judge and punish til the final judgement.

Is revenge killing or murder?

Psalms 137: 9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

The God of this world was CREATED by God and therefore made in the image and likeness of God.

Now to the "definitive proof" part. Since we have now determined that Spiritual evidence is what is needed to prove God's existence, we take you back 70,000 years or so, to the ancient people of Lake Mungo, one of the oldest human civilizations ever discovered. There, they found evidence of ritual burial using red ochre in ceremony. This is important because it signifies presence of spirituality. We can trace this human connection with spirituality all through mankind's history to present day religions. Mankind has always been spiritually connected to something greater than self. Since our very origins.

this thread has nothing in particular to do with Biblical recidivism ...

So your God created this world and then just handed it over to Satan? Do you have any idea how bizarre you sound? Instead of providing valid arguments to defend your God killing, sorry, murdering (according to you) 10 innocent children (and sparing the life of an Atheist's child) you resort to conjuring up demons and evil spirits. This is the 21st century. Your 11th century superstitions are not valid arguments.

Really that is what you understood from my words ? Really ?
Too bad you are incapable of clarifying what you intended to say rather than what you actually posted.
This is satans world not Gods world if it was Gods world no one would be dying from turbulent weather.

Satan is a vegetarian. Your biblical God is the one with the blood of innocents on his hands.

Satan is an older brother, trying to protect his younger siblings (us) from a violent and psychopathic parent (this so called "god" of yours).

It's as though you view rational / considered thought to be repulsive. You apparently know nothing of the gawds you kowtow to.

There is really no such thing as a "natural consequence" because the root of all is the supernatural law-defining abilities of the gawds who cobbled it together.

The gawds established the laws of convection and rotation of planets, and those two elements together create swirling whirlwinds we call twisters. As the Author of All, your gawds could have created a completely different existence-- but didn't.

Your gawds don't cause earthquakes? Yes, they established the laws of plate tectonics which describe the physical characteristics of portions of the earth's crust which shifts and adjusts, and those elements together create shifting of land masses we call earthquakes.

And so the question remains firmly unanswered: Why did the gawds need to create existence in such a way as to create these humanity destroying "acts of the gawds" in the first place?

That looks like a question for God.

That looks like you're befuddled.

The only answer I can give is perfect conditions were lost when man sinned.

You're beyond clueless.

Like many fundies, you've never understood your bibles or the genesis tale.

Explain how I didn't understand the book of genesis I have studied it for many years.

Is revenge killing or murder?

Psalms 137: 9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Cherry picking will not help your case.

God is not ordering Israel to act with such barbaric behavior God is prophesying that when babylon is destroyed the same destruction they used on Israel will come to them. This was the fulfillment of the prophecy at Isaiah 13:15-16:

It came at the hands of cyrus of persia modern day they are now Iran. So you believe God and his people were responsible not true.

The God of this world was CREATED by God and therefore made in the image and likeness of God.

But he was not and is not God.

Forum List

Back