Hunting rifle:
images

POF Announces 300 Win Mag Rifle -

Hunting rifle:
AlbertArms-options-4-660x199.jpg

German AR-style rifles in .300 Win Mag and .338 Lapua Magnum by Albert Arms -

Hunting rifle:

ambush308_realtreextra_r_02-154-19029-047.jpg

https://danieldefense.com/media/cat...ambush308_realtreextra_r_02-154-19029-047.jpg

Your lack of knowledge of the issue does not allow you to have an intelligent conversation regarding same.
Your lack of playing by the rules does not allow me to have an intelligent conversation with you.
You -can't- have an intelligent conversation with me, but that has nothing to do with my end of it.
The guns you showed are NOT in my article and they are not noted as being highly popular for hunting.
That in no way means they aren't hunting rifles.

Okay but it still isn't big up here. If it were, people wouldn't snort and look at me funny when I ask if they hunt with an AR style rifle. No one I've asked has EVER said yes.
Which means,,,, nothing.
Anyway, if this particular style of "hunting" (lol) rifle were no longer available, there are LOTS of others you could own.
Assault weapons are not necessary on the sidewalk or in the woods.
Your misguided, ignorant opinion does not change the fact ARs are "bearable arms" and thus protected by the constitution.

Whatever, gun nerd.

You can play gun industry semantics all day . Fact is that these weapons are designed for war and killing lots of people . Just because you can kill rabbits with them doesn’t change that .
Ok, buttercup
How many people have been killed by people using ar style sporting rifles as compared to hammers, knives, etc. last year?

Whatever, gun nerd.

You can play gun industry semantics all day . Fact is that these weapons are designed for war and killing lots of people . Just because you can kill rabbits with them doesn’t change that .
Ok, buttercup
How many people have been killed by people using ar style sporting rifles as compared to hammers, knives, etc. last year?

I don’t know . How many houses were built with AR’s ? How many meals were made using ARs? If you want to compare to hammers and kitchen knives .

Whatever, gun nerd.

Ok, buttercup

I don’t know . How many houses were built with AR’s ? How many meals were made using ARs? If you want to compare to hammers and kitchen knives .
Lol
Hammers and kitchen knives are not an right... Nice try buddy

...Quit falling down the well

No surprise, right?
Every Dem who spoke on guns in the 2 nights of debate declared the need to ban 'assault weapon' - to save our schools, to save our kids, shopping malls, movie theaters, gay bars, etc. It's almost as if this little bit of leftist dogma is chiseled into their souls.

A question for those who agree with the candidates:
If there is, as they claim, a NEED to ban these guns, if banning these guns is, as they say, NECESSARY for the safety of whomever - what does a ban on the manufacturer and sale of new 'assault weapons' accomplish?
Lol
Even though they are just sporting rifles nothing more nothing less...
All progressives are fucked in the head
No mass shooters are fucked in the head. You sell guns. You know the difference between a "sporting rifle" and an assault weapon, you dishonest shyster. Don't play word games.
I've owned firearms since the age of 8 and served in the military. I've fired everything from a .22 pistol to a heavy machine gun. The firearms I can buy down at my local gun shop are not "assault weapons".

The dems always whine about guns, and then nothing happens, they are banned in Chicago, how is that working?
It's not the guns, the US always had guns, and no mass shootings, what's different now?
Nut jobs with military style weapons that seems
to go right along with their insanity.... They seem to like buying them at stores or gun shows.
None of the weapons I fired in the military can be bought at a gun store.

No surprise, right?
Every Dem who spoke on guns in the 2 nights of debate declared the need to ban 'assault weapon' - to save our schools, to save our kids, shopping malls, movie theaters, gay bars, etc. It's almost as if this little bit of leftist dogma is chiseled into their souls.

If there is, as they claim, a NEED to ban these guns, if banning these guns is, as they say, NECESSARY for the safety of whomever - what does a ban on the manufacturer and sale of new 'assault weapons' accomplish?

Have to start somewhere .

What’s the point of assault weapons ? Other than to kill lots Of people quickly.
I don't need a reason to exercise a Constitutional right.

No surprise, right?

Lol
Even though they are just sporting rifles nothing more nothing less...
All progressives are fucked in the head
No mass shooters are fucked in the head. You sell guns. You know the difference between a "sporting rifle" and an assault weapon, you dishonest shyster. Don't play word games.
I've owned firearms since the age of 8 and served in the military. I've fired everything from a .22 pistol to a heavy machine gun. The firearms I can buy down at my local gun shop are not "assault weapons".
“Assault weapon” is a Hollywood term... scary to the worthless and weak.

The much more accurate term is sporting rifle... progressives are both knowingly and unknowingly ignorant on the subject.
It’s really hard to tell, because like I’ve always said all progressives are fucked in the head

You can play gun industry semantics all day . Fact is that these weapons are designed for war and killing lots of people .
Funny, then, how none of them have been issued to any military, or used by any military in any battle, or killed anyone while in use by any military in any battle.
How can you be right?

Whatever, gun nerd.

The AR-15 has never been used in war.....the Lever Action rifle was a military weapon, the 6 shot revolver was a military weapon, used in actual war .......the bolt action rifle is a current military weapon, as is the 5 shot, pump action shotgun....

You don't know what you are talking about.

Democrats do not want to ban assault weapons
They want to ban all guns

If I were a gun owner I would be stocking up on firearms and tens of thousand rounds of ammo

Can’t be to cautious

The dems always whine about guns, and then nothing happens, they are banned in Chicago, how is that working?
It's not the guns, the US always had guns, and no mass shootings, what's different now?
Nut jobs with military style weapons that seems
to go right along with their insanity.... They seem to like buying them at stores or gun shows.
None of the weapons I fired in the military can be bought at a gun store.

Because of gun control laws that got passed despite GOP objections .

Ok gun nerds. Explain to us dopes the difference tween what the military is using in Afghanistan vs say, what the Florida high school shooter used ?

Forum List

Back