Dem bombings work of Russian operatives to throw midterm elections?

When signs like this one are common at Trump rallies it's not surprising that a crazy right winger might send bombs next.
cnn-is-isis-01-800x416.jpg
I have a hunch it's not a tinfoiler though. Not sure, just a hunch.

By the way, Maxine Waters just got a suspicious package.

It was just a new wig, with a clock attached.

Could have been "Clock Boy's" new school project. Anyone seen him lately?

ap_ahmed-mohamed_ap-photo1-wi-420x2951-640x480.jpg

Think about it: Everyone is so concerned about Russia trying to influence our elections. What better way for the Russians (or Chinese, for that matter) to solidify the Democratic voting base into taking the House and/or Senate and stop Donald Trump, than to blow up a few well-known Democrats?

Even the most furthest right-wing person in this country knows that blowing up a few Democrats would only give them a bunch of sympathy votes.

Use your heads, people. There's something seriously fucky going on here.
Okkam's Razor is at play here. The simplest answer is most likely the right answer. A right-wing nut job Trumper is taking Trump at his word and waging a private war against "the enemy of the people".

The only thing "fucky" is RWNJs looking for excuses and finding them in outlandish conspiracy theories.

Insane people seldom have the wherewithal and ability to design and build several explosive devices and get them to their destinations.

Was Ted Kaczynski nuts?
Who said these people are nuts? Fanatics, right-wing militia groups, and all sorted of fringe sorts could do this.

In the absence of proof that it was not, I'll figure it's the Democrats debuting their October Surprise package.

Guilty until proven innocent, eh Democrats?

Of course you believe that. You're a RWNJ, after all, so nobody is surprised at your childish, hateful beliefs.

My assessment is merely based upon the Democrats' Resistance behavior and rhetoric.

Don't care what you claim you base your opinions on. You're wrong, and pretty childish too.

Think about it: Everyone is so concerned about Russia trying to influence our elections. What better way for the Russians (or Chinese, for that matter) to solidify the Democratic voting base into taking the House and/or Senate and stop Donald Trump, than to blow up a few well-known Democrats?

Even the most furthest right-wing person in this country knows that blowing up a few Democrats would only give them a bunch of sympathy votes.

Okkam's Razor is at play here. The simplest answer is most likely the right answer. A right-wing nut job Trumper is taking Trump at his word and waging a private war against "the enemy of the people".

The only thing "fucky" is RWNJs looking for excuses and finding them in outlandish conspiracy theories.

Insane people seldom have the wherewithal and ability to design and build several explosive devices and get them to their destinations.

Was Ted Kaczynski nuts?
Who said these people are nuts? Fanatics, right-wing militia groups, and all sorted of fringe sorts could do this.

What would they have to gain by helping the Democrats gain control of the House or Senate? More gun control? More government investigations into their activities?

You're not making any sense.

In any case, the Russialickans are benefiting from the false-flag talk.

How are you coming to that conclusion? What kind of person would seriously believe that if some Democrats got blown to Kingdom Come, it would generate more Republican votes?

You're still not making any sense.

So far 6 bombs sent....and not a one exploded?....that sure sounds like it was either a really stupid bomb maker, or a false flag by DemonRATS to gin up support!....Still haven't heard if any of these BOMBS were actually capable of exploding.....hmmmmm....developing!

How are you coming to that conclusion? What kind of person would seriously believe that if some Democrats got blown to Kingdom Come, it would generate more Republican votes?

You're still not making any sense.
Who won the Brexit vote, dumbshit? A woman was shot and stabbed to death for campaigning against Brexit, and she was also a Member of Parliament.

And I didn't even write that I know who did it, I just wrote who would benefit from claiming false-flag, which you do not want to acknowledge I wrote.

So far 6 bombs sent....and not a one exploded?....that sure sounds like it was either a really stupid bomb maker, or a false flag by DemonRATS to gin up support!....Still haven't heard if any of these BOMBS were actually capable of exploding.....hmmmmm....developing!

It's looking more like propaganda every minute. From what I've heard, the news media has already released pictures of the devices. Law enforcement would never release pictures until a thorough investigation was done. There would be a total media blackout.

It's looking more like propaganda every minute. From what I've heard, the news media has already released pictures of the devices. Law enforcement would never release pictures until a thorough investigation was done. There would be a total media blackout.
The pictures I saw look like a 6th grader did it!.....Certainly NOT done by someone that had any expertise with explosives!

Russia is NOW on Dems side China too ?? Great ,,,makes up for them getting the pos trump elected

The pictures I saw look like a 6th grader did it!.....Certainly NOT done by someone that had any expertise with explosives!

Explosives don't have to be complicated. Ignite it and it goes boom. Not very complex.

Russia is NOW on Dems side China too ?? Great ,,,makes up for them getting the pos trump elected

Anyone who still thinks that Russia or China had anything to do with Trump winning, is deranged.

Please check yourself in before someone does it for you.

Explosives don't have to be complicated. Ignite it and it goes boom. Not very complex.

Ask me how I know that you know nothing about explosives or creating an IED.

Ask me how I know that you know nothing about explosives or creating an IED.

Don't care what you think you might know.

You can pretend Trump doesn't get his orders from Putin.

That's what the Kremlin pays you for.

Here is one of THE BOMBS....LOLOL

DqSaSkYWsAAhQVZ.jpg

Here is one of THE BOMBS....LOLOL

DqSaSkYWsAAhQVZ.jpg

Your point?

Russians wouldn't build half ass bombs. These bombs were specifically built to be functional but inoperative. No one was ever going to be hurt by these bombs. This has Democrat fingerprints all over it.

More interesting is the white powder found in one homb and in an envelope enclosed with another bomb. This powder was rushed to analysis. The FBI already knows if it's the ssme white powder recently sent to Republicans. They already know whether this is a Democrat operation.

Forum List

Back