DEM election fraud exposed

safe_image.php

PBS.TWIMG.COM

That's right. A judge. A DEM has been found guilty of voter fraud.
Just the tip of the iceberg my friends.
Robot-voice, how comforting!

So fucking what?
Anyone can go to Google and find the FACTS about the judge being charged. The DEM fucker ADMITTED he committed voter fraud!
Now be a good boy and FUCK OFF!

safe_image.php

PBS.TWIMG.COM
I take it you really don't understand what you posted. Tax refunds are now mostly direct deposit because they were often stolen. Same with social security. I take it that you have not read or listened to the news in the last few months where people have not received their stimulus checks, some received almost a half million, and a lot were sent out of the country because those people no longer live in the U.S.
I could go on but you have no idea.

That's right. A judge. A DEM has been found guilty of voter fraud.
Just the tip of the iceberg my friends.

Will you post the Republican that has been convicted of voter fraud? Would this be the tip of the iceberg? Are you always doing header teases like there is a commercial break?

...Can the Corrupt Democrats be trusted to send out main-in ballots or be trusted to count them?
Yes. Until proof surfaces that they violated election laws. Without that proof, the States can facilitate voting using a wide variety of media, including the US Mail.

safe_image.php

PBS.TWIMG.COM

Apples and Oranges - Nice try. Purely whataboutism to boot.
Come on Ken get real whataboutism is republicans middle name Whatabout Bill Hillary Obama? There is NOTHING wrong or illegal about voting by mail JUST the attempt to cut legal votes by the party that knows when more vote Repubs lose

So you attribute whataboutism to repubs as a reply to distract from your whataboutism. Classic.

Do you have a link to a study supporting your voting by mail statistic?

There have been some studies that show voting by mail actually supports republicans more because the oldest generation opts in for that and the oldest generation is more likely to be conservative.

There have been other studies that show it lends itself to voting fruad

There have been other studies that show it doesn't lend itself to voting fraud.

There are even other studies that show voting by mail reduces voting fraud.

There is no answer to the question - "Is it a good idea to vote by mail en mass?" in my estimation.

Most recently, we’ve got the Democrat clerk in Michigan caught in voter fraud and the Democrat judge in Philadelphia caught in voter fraud yet Democrats continue the mantra that there is no fraud. Worse, anytime someone tries to close the gap or mitigate the risk of voter fraud, the Democrats fight it tooth and nail.

Forum List

Back