Dem Muslim Ilhan Omar Goes After Covington Kids Again

That bitch is vile. Shes got some nerve accusing others of racism when shes an admitted anti semite herself.

I can't believe people voted for our enemy....someone see if the Russians helped her win.....

Democrats love making innocent children suffer. I hope the kids sue her for every penny she earns as a Congresscritter.

Twitter
Good luck to those little shits with repealing the 1st amendment
Says the guy that is on a side that tries to deny that to as many people as possible....what a piece of shit you are.
^ doesn’t know how the 1st amendment works
The first amendment is why we can call you and that Somali pieces of shit. How's that?

Democrats love making innocent children suffer. I hope the kids sue her for every penny she earns as a Congresscritter.

Twitter
Says the guy that is on a side that tries to deny that to as many people as possible....what a piece of shit you are.
Well please info us on this board, of how It works...I cant wait to see this

Twitter
Should be simple enough, even for you: US Government for Kids: First Amendment

Twitter
I notice the lefties, never put any thought and their own words to anything....it's like you have a talking point and read it.

So where does it say you should be fired for saying something mean?
Where does it say you should be barred from speaking on a college campus?

I notice the lefties, never put any thought and their own words to anything....it's like you have a talking point and read it.

Answer’s in the link, lazy ass Trump sheep. Your right to free speech means the government can't punish you for it. Your job or school can go ahead.

Answer’s in the link, lazy ass Trump sheep. Your right to free speech means the government can't punish you for it. Your job or school can go ahead.
Most Schools are government run....so no for the state schools.
Private companies can...but should they?

Most Schools are government run....so no for the state schools.
Private companies can...but should they?
You resort to pointless, off topic nonsense. The Covington shits cannot silence Rep. Omar's free speech.

Forum List

Back