Dem Rep Blames Voters For Impeachment Opposition, “Don’t Want To Listen To Rationale Arguments”

You stupid peon American peasants!

If you to them you realize their whole goal is to nullify the 2020 election before it happens...

The goal is to do their duty. Ttump is guilty . Quit lying & making excuses.

Who the fuck are you to call someone a liar?

It has been STATED BY SCHIFF, GREEN AND OTHER DEMOCRATS that they must Impeach Trump because they fear he might win in 2020!

Go ahead and call me a liar loser and hey where is that paperwork that shows a Russian signed for Trump loan?

Want to write about lying and you never admitting you were wrong but hey you believe Warren will win in 2020, so ya know you are not all there!

Also when will Pelosi send the articles of Impeachment to the Senate?

Let me guess never because she knew it was a fruitless endeavor!

Finally, it is your political party that rushed the Impeachment and did not use the courts first and it is not anyone fault but Pelosi and Democrats if they fail to remove him via impeachment or the 2020 election!

Now why are you defending Pelosi actions?

If you to them you realize their whole goal is to nullify the 2020 election before it happens...

It has been STATED BY SCHIFF, GREEN AND OTHER DEMOCRATS that they must Impeach Trump because they fear he might win in 2020!

Go ahead and call me a liar loser and hey where is that paperwork that shows a Russian signed for Trump loan?

Want to write about lying and you never admitting you were wrong but hey you believe Warren will win in 2020, so ya know you are not all there!

Finally, it is your political party that rushed the Impeachment and did not use the courts first and it is not anyone fault but Pelosi and Democrats if they fail to remove him via impeachment or the 2020 election!

Someone who is informed? I know when you people are lying because you keep saying shit that is not true.

Show me where Trump got his loans? Oh wait, you can't because Trump is hiding that information. Jr said Russia was where they got most of the loans. How do you know what leverage his loans have?

I never aid I thought Warren would win.

When rthe fuck are you going to admit that Trump tried to ribe the President of the Ukraine? Quit blaming Democrats because you elected a crook.

The Senate will get the articles & then we will watch McConnell piss all over the Constitution.

You wanted Trump to purposefully delay by running to court over & over & then you assfucks can say we can't impeach the orange POS because it is too close to the election.

You are pathetic. You hate the US Constitution and our democracy. So fuck off, Trump Boy.

Someone who is informed? I know when you people are lying because you keep saying shit that is not true.

Show me where Trump got his loans? Oh wait, you can't because Trump is hiding that information. Jr said Russia was where they got most of the loans. How do you know what leverage his loans have?

When rthe fuck are you going to admit that Trump tried to ribe the President of the Ukraine? Quit blaming Democrats because you elected a crook.

The Senate will get the articles & then we will watch McConnell piss all over the Constitution.

You wanted Trump to purposefully delay by running to court over & over & then you assfucks can say we can't impeach the orange POS because it is too close to the election.

You are pathetic. You hate the US Constitution and our democracy. So fuck off, Trump Boy.

Melt baby melt!

So you admit Schiff, Green and the majority of Democrats did a rush job on the Impeachment and bypassed the courts to get a ruling if the witnesses should testify or not but now you want the Senate to do your party job that they failed to do when it was in the House...

I understand and again I never voted for Trump and want him censured over this.

So just to let you know that you lied again...

As for Trump personal loans before he was elected, none of your damn business and until you change the Constitution it will stay none of your damb business...

I would write the same for Obama but alas I am not a Communist whore like some...

Now do me a favor and admit Trump is going to win because of those like you and I blame you!

Melt baby melt!

So you admit Schiff, Green and the majority of Democrats did a rush job on the Impeachment and bypassed the courts to get a ruling if the witnesses should testify or not but now you want the Senate to do your party job that they failed to do when it was in the House...

As for Trump personal loans before he was elected, none of your damn business and until you change the Constitution it will stay none of your damb business...

I would write the same for Obama but alas I am not a Communist whore like some...

Now do me a favor and admit Trump is going to win because of those like you and I blame you!

There was no rush job. They called the witnesses.

Go ahead and ignore the courts were just a delay tactic. Every request, run to the court.

Sorry but to who Trump owes money is this country's business.

If Trump wins it is because there are to many stupid people voting.

Democrats are standing for America. So fuck off with t]your trashing of them.

For not voting for Trump, you sure do love him.

Melt baby melt!

Go ahead and ignore the courts were just a delay tactic. Every request, run to the court.

Melt baby melt!

So you admit that they rushed the job and could not wait for the courts to give their ruling because either the Democrats knew they would lose or they knew in 2020 they would lose enough seats to be booted from power.

So blame yourself for four more years of Trump and remember when he become more unhinged it is your fault!

Last edited:

The vast majority of the people pay no attention to CNN or MSNBC or any of the rest. Even if they don't listen to Fox, they are watching TCM or football games, Gilligan's Island or Here Comes Honey Boo Boo instead.

In the early 1970's, when the libs were able to remove Nixon , most people watched the nightly news with Walter Cronkite or other liberal propaganda.

Different world today.

Melt baby melt!

Impeachment for obstruction of Congress like Congress has some superpower over the Executive Branch.
Simply hilarious that history will always remember!

If you call what Trump did as trying to bribe the President of Ukraine, Joe successfully did bribe the President of Ukraine.

Oh, you fucking idiot. You can't find a single racist thing I've ever said, but your programming says that conservatives are racist, and you lack the wit to question your programming.

You're not a bright person, Frankie. Whoever told you you are lied to you.
If true I apologize. Do you think blacks are lazy or less intelligent than whites?
Not at all. I am not a liberal. I believe everyone is smart enough and good enough to succeed on their own, regardless of race. I don't think that black people require white liberals' help to succeed.
Everybody needs help Healthcare college and training Healthcare daycare good infrastructure good vacations. Which the Republicans have blocked forever and will forever as much as they can. Only the brainwash make this garbage possible. Super duper.
There it is, folks. A white liberal saying black people simply can't succeed on their own without the help of white liberals.

So black poor people are poor because they are stupid & lazy. Why are white people poor?
I don't think that's the reason black poor people are poor. Ask any of your fellow white liberals.

Melt baby melt!

Impeachment for obstruction of Congress like Congress has some superpower over the Executive Branch.
By not sending the articles to the Senate, Pelosi is obstructing Congress.

But liberals will never acknowledge this fact.

Melt baby melt!

Why is that? Has the senate requested them?

Oh wait, you think the Constitution tells them to do it? The same Constitution that told Moscow Mitch to vote on Obama's USSC pick?

Melt baby melt!

Oh wait, you think the Constitution tells them to do it? The same Constitution that told Moscow Mitch to vote on Obama's USSC pick?
Anyone who doubted it was a charade knows it now.
C44FAE72-A5AD-4F0E-B3B4-4297358E7C05.jpeg

Libnut morons always think they are smarter than everyone else.

...all evidence to the contrary notwithstanding.

Judging from the posts on USMB, liberals are so much smarter than you Trumpettes.

You people have ONE solution to EVERYTHING, take more money from those who earn it and give it to those who don''t. Sure you're HIGHLY intelligent.

Melt baby melt!

It's always funny when liberals pretend to be concerned about what the Constitution says.

How's this for a Rational Argument---- Trump is guilty and had to be impeached as a threat to national security because:
  1. Of an assumption we made about a phone call about his MOTIVES that we cannot prove, isn't a crime, refused to hear witnesses on, and likely was a policy choice.
  2. Trump didn't jump for us and we refused to allow the courts their time to work.

Fact. All they do is listen to Fox and rush and their alternate planet. That is the definition of irrational. They miss 99% of the bad news for themselves.... Why are Democrats and corporate media so afraid of saying that? Pathetic. How long can they dance around it. Icaramba...

I’m watching PBS Newshour and that dumb bitch Judy Woodruff.

You can always tell that the Leftist news is rigged because none of their analysts ever ask the obvious, common sense questions that would occur to any bum sitting down at the end of a bar!

FOR INSTANCE: If what Trump did was really so bad, then how does that excuse what Biden did? Does it make it any less of a crime to use the office of VP to pressure nations to hire your son (and protect him from investigation) for no other reason than because his dad was VP of the USA? And to what end? And how do you know since you REFUSE to even investigate the matter, which also would have cleared Trump? Is this really the guy whom you'd have no qualms replacing Trump as the next president? And isn't that and what the democrats are doing impeaching Trump as he goes into an election cycle anyway on specious grounds the very kind of election tampering and harm to its integrity you claim Trump was guilty of?

Forum List

Back