Dem Rep Blames Voters For Impeachment Opposition, “Don’t Want To Listen To Rationale Arguments”

Rep. Anthony Brown: "The oath I took as a member of Congress is the same I took as a soldier... to keep my oath to the people I serve and the country I love, today I will vote to impeach the president of the United States.”

You stupid peon American peasants!

Fact. All they do is listen to Fox and rush and their alternate planet. That is the definition of irrational. They miss 99% of the bad news for themselves.... Why are Democrats and corporate media so afraid of saying that? Pathetic. How long can they dance around it. Icaramba...

democrats: republicans are STOOpid

democrats: i just don't understand why republicans aren't supporting us

Great strategy, Frankie.

I spend most of my time on here saying you are not stupid, just brainwashed functionally stupid. You know more details about ridiculous conspiracies and misinformation. Not stupid at all. But the more you listen to that crap the more ignorant you become, not to mention racist and hateful. God will not be amused by your willful ignorance I

Oh, you fucking idiot. You can't find a single racist thing I've ever said, but your programming says that conservatives are racist, and you lack the wit to question your programming.

You're not a bright person, Frankie. Whoever told you you are lied to you.

Once again, Democrats are setting a bad precedent. Next Democrat President and Republican House, there will be grounds for Impeachment.
You are out of your tiny little brainwashed mind, super duper. Our wonderful public servants that you know as the Deep State LOL don't whistle blow on every president, just your scumbag fraud conman mobbed up asshole. You need a two-by-four in the face to realize what an idiot you are.

Your vitriol betrays any remaining logic you think you once had. You are now fantasizing about violence to those you cannot debate with any basis in fact. You continue to rely on what lies between your ears.
Actually I am a totally non-violent person unless I have to fight Nazis or brainwashed GOP fascists. And of course the only spike in violence is right wing assholes oops brainwashed functional assholes who go after Jews blacks Muslims and gays. Every day. No matter how many times you idiots are shown antifa remember them or some kids beating up some other kid...

You're nothing more tan a poser son.
Sorry about reality. Do you have any argument or just trolling?

You're a poser son, an internet tough guy. You'd turn tail and run at the first sign of confrontation.

You are out of your tiny little brainwashed mind, super duper. Our wonderful public servants that you know as the Deep State LOL don't whistle blow on every president, just your scumbag fraud conman mobbed up asshole. You need a two-by-four in the face to realize what an idiot you are.

Your vitriol betrays any remaining logic you think you once had. You are now fantasizing about violence to those you cannot debate with any basis in fact. You continue to rely on what lies between your ears.
Actually I am a totally non-violent person unless I have to fight Nazis or brainwashed GOP fascists. And of course the only spike in violence is right wing assholes oops brainwashed functional assholes who go after Jews blacks Muslims and gays. Every day. No matter how many times you idiots are shown antifa remember them or some kids beating up some other kid...

You're a poser son, an internet tough guy. You'd turn tail and run at the first sign of confrontation.
As I said I am not a violent asshole. I guess that's what you're proud of. The ignorant are like that get violent terrible tempers because their personality is actually involved with their political views. So I very seldom argue politics in the real world. This is a political Message Board dingbat.

There’s been a lot of talk about the 63 million people who voted for Mr. Trump. Little talk about the 65 million people who voted for Hillary Clinton...this is not a legitimate president, my friends!

As I said I am not a violent asshole. I guess that's what you're proud of. The ignorant are like that get violent terrible tempers because their personality is actually involved with their political views. So I very seldom argue politics in the real world. This is a political Message Board dingbat.

You're a lying poser. Tell me.....how many GOP Fascists are there?

About 15% of them approximately. The ones who wouldn't mind martial law or a dictatorship as long as they are in charge.

About 15% of them approximately. The ones who wouldn't mind martial law or a dictatorship as long as they are in charge.

LOL< you call EVERY Rightie here a "fascist" who dare disagree with you. You're a partisan punk who blindly defends ANTIFA, BLM, and ANY other Leftwing group no matter what they do.

Fact. All they do is listen to Fox and rush and their alternate planet. That is the definition of irrational. They miss 99% of the bad news for themselves.... Why are Democrats and corporate media so afraid of saying that? Pathetic. How long can they dance around it. Icaramba...

Great strategy, Frankie.

I spend most of my time on here saying you are not stupid, just brainwashed functionally stupid. You know more details about ridiculous conspiracies and misinformation. Not stupid at all. But the more you listen to that crap the more ignorant you become, not to mention racist and hateful. God will not be amused by your willful ignorance I

Oh, you fucking idiot. You can't find a single racist thing I've ever said, but your programming says that conservatives are racist, and you lack the wit to question your programming.

If true I apologize. Do you think blacks are lazy or less intelligent than whites?

LOL< you call EVERY Rightie here a "fascist" who dare disagree with you. You're a partisan punk who blindly defends ANTIFA, BLM, and ANY other Leftwing group no matter what they do.
I don't really defend antifa that much, silly young people and hopefully they have disbanded because they are tools of the GOP... But I do know that 90% of what you know about them is not true goes for the other two also.

Sounds like about 85% of Democrats to me.

Great strategy, Frankie.

If true I apologize. Do you think blacks are lazy or less intelligent than whites?

Not at all. I am not a liberal. I believe everyone is smart enough and good enough to succeed on their own, regardless of race. I don't think that black people require white liberals' help to succeed.

I don't really defend antifa that much, silly young people and hopefully they have disbanded because they are tools of the GOP... But I do know that 90% of what you know about them is not true goes for the other two also.

You know no such thing. You simply deny and defend.

"Antifa are tools of the GOP"?

You are completely incapable of feeling embarrassment, aren't you?

More proof Democrats are dumb.

No.....actually Democrats are not Dumb--their voters are.

Agreed! Democrats are a cunning and amoral bunch. Their voters though are sheep who are wonderfully impressed with chutzpah, shamelessness and procedural victories. Its caterung to that group that means they cant work a butterfly ballot, stay out of prison or procure an ID to vote.

"Nothing doth more hurt in a state than that cunning men pass for wise."

What I find amazing about hard lefties is how weak their mind is. Look at this forum, it's littered with the word Russia, in spite of the 2 year Mueller report. Once they plant something in that weak mind of theirs, they can't let it go, almost like hypnotism. They walk around like Zombies making claim of a qui pro quo that never took place, bribery where nothing was paid to anybody, and extortion by Trump asking for a favor.

They don't think for themselves, they are told what to think by their masters. Very frightening indeed.

Yes I’ve noticed that too. And it runs in cycles led by the media. For a while the Kurds are the most important people on earth, or the Secretary of Education pick, or Hamilton...metoo...the 25th amendment...the stock market that particular hour...
It’s a macabre dance their puppet masters send them on spastically typing about this or that outrage and when that doesn’t work on to the next....see what legions of yammering zombies can make stick to the wall.
And when it doesn’t work...why it never happened! As in quid pro quo...excuse me....”bribery” because too many of their base had no idea what they were to be outraged at.
But it’s gone. Down the memory hole. Want to see something funny?

C8EFD8AE-2B6F-4D8E-883C-A08435853F12.jpeg

Last edited:
Want to see something funnier? LOL (Thus the switch to “bribery”.)

A278303A-F43F-47BF-879A-7E8EA470D68B.jpeg

41ABE5D6-124C-4B98-83D3-EEE7DF58676E.jpeg

Last edited:

"Antifa are tools of the GOP"?

You are completely incapable of feeling embarrassment, aren't you?

franco is an idiot

Forum List

Back