Dem Rep Blames Voters For Impeachment Opposition, “Don’t Want To Listen To Rationale Arguments”

You stupid peon American peasants!

Fact. All they do is listen to Fox and rush and their alternate planet. That is the definition of irrational. They miss 99% of the bad news for themselves.... Why are Democrats and corporate media so afraid of saying that? Pathetic. How long can they dance around it. Icaramba...

democrats: republicans are STOOpid

democrats: i just don't understand why republicans aren't supporting us

Great strategy, Frankie.

I think in the next election Hillary, or whoever they rig the primaries for, should double down and call us deplorable hayseed racists AND stinky.
I’m sure that will push them over the finish line. (especially if the Russian KGB gets another one of those “dossiers” on Trump to them.)

You're a lying poser. Tell me.....how many GOP Fascists are there?
About 15% of them approximately. The ones who wouldn't mind martial law or a dictatorship as long as they are in charge.

LOL< you call EVERY Rightie here a "fascist" who dare disagree with you. You're a partisan punk who blindly defends ANTIFA, BLM, and ANY other Leftwing group no matter what they do.
I don't really defend antifa that much, silly young people and hopefully they have disbanded because they are tools of the GOP... But I do know that 90% of what you know about them is not true goes for the other two also.
"Antifa are tools of the GOP"?

You are completely incapable of feeling embarrassment, aren't you?

franco is an idiot
Antifa is your major argument that Democrats are violent. Therefore they are a republican asset. Like the Russians.

And the difference between Romney and Trump, people actually believe what Trump says. Trump has a shot at these voters and those Dem leaning states. He proved that in 2016 when the 'experts' told him not to waste his time in those blue states.
People being you brainwashed functional morons. All Trump had to do to take over your party was parrot absolute garbage propaganda..... Whether it actually believes it or not is the question. But he does appear to be an ignoramus also.... The worst businessman of the last 35 years lol....

Are you a multi billionaire like Trump? Poor franco you walk willingly into the mockery buzz saw. :21:
Did you hear about his 10 years of tax returns from 1984 to 1994? I didn't think so. All he is good at is acting and conning idiots like you oops brainwashed functional idiots....
didn't you just say innocent until proven guilty? yet here we are. you don't have his returns so he's conning us and ergo, guilty.

lord you are jacked up in the head.
Yes we got his returns for those years a few weeks ago. Too bad you are a brainwashed functional moron and don't know what is going on, super duper. He lost a billion dollars in 10 years. He's a goddamn moron as well as a mobbed-up dingbat.
And how, does losing money make him guilty?

What a glorious fucktard.

8A4C7379-9BE5-428C-A3F0-AC666546DC9D.jpeg

Fact. All they do is listen to Fox and rush and their alternate planet. That is the definition of irrational. They miss 99% of the bad news for themselves.... Why are Democrats and corporate media so afraid of saying that? Pathetic. How long can they dance around it. Icaramba...

Great strategy, Frankie.

I think in the next election Hillary, or whoever they rig the primaries for, should double down and call us deplorable hayseed racists AND stinky.
I’m sure that will push them over the finish line. (especially if the Russian KGB gets another one of those “dossiers” on Trump to them.)

Hillary did not cheat, that was politics. Nobody expected her to be challenged by Sanders. On the other hand if Sanders had beaten her he would have won but he didn't. The whole basis for your argument is that the DNC had those superdelegates. But even though superdelegates would have voted for Sanders if he had beaten her.

Great strategy, Frankie.

Hillary did not cheat, that was politics. Nobody expected her to be challenged by Sanders. On the other hand if Sanders had beaten her he would have won but he didn't. The whole basis for your argument is that the DNC had those superdelegates. But even though superdelegates would have voted for Sanders if he had beaten her.

And I voted for Sanders in the New York primary...

Great strategy, Frankie.
I spend most of my time on here saying you are not stupid, just brainwashed functionally stupid. You know more details about ridiculous conspiracies and misinformation. Not stupid at all. But the more you listen to that crap the more ignorant you become, not to mention racist and hateful. God will not be amused by your willful ignorance I
Oh, you fucking idiot. You can't find a single racist thing I've ever said, but your programming says that conservatives are racist, and you lack the wit to question your programming.

You're not a bright person, Frankie. Whoever told you you are lied to you.
If true I apologize. Do you think blacks are lazy or less intelligent than whites?
Not at all. I am not a liberal. I believe everyone is smart enough and good enough to succeed on their own, regardless of race. I don't think that black people require white liberals' help to succeed.
Everybody needs help Healthcare college and training Healthcare daycare good infrastructure good vacations. Which the Republicans have blocked forever and will forever as much as they can. Only the brainwash make this garbage possible. Super duper.

People being you brainwashed functional morons. All Trump had to do to take over your party was parrot absolute garbage propaganda..... Whether it actually believes it or not is the question. But he does appear to be an ignoramus also.... The worst businessman of the last 35 years lol....

Are you a multi billionaire like Trump? Poor franco you walk willingly into the mockery buzz saw. :21:
Did you hear about his 10 years of tax returns from 1984 to 1994? I didn't think so. All he is good at is acting and conning idiots like you oops brainwashed functional idiots....
didn't you just say innocent until proven guilty? yet here we are. you don't have his returns so he's conning us and ergo, guilty.

lord you are jacked up in the head.
Yes we got his returns for those years a few weeks ago. Too bad you are a brainwashed functional moron and don't know what is going on, super duper. He lost a billion dollars in 10 years. He's a goddamn moron as well as a mobbed-up dingbat.
And how, does losing money make him guilty?

What a glorious fucktard.
Makes him a con man fraud that you wouldn't vote for...

Great strategy, Frankie.

Again it's not you it is your propaganda machine and your hypocrite politicians duh

Once again, Democrats are setting a bad precedent. Next Democrat President and Republican House, there will be grounds for Impeachment.
You are out of your tiny little brainwashed mind, super duper. Our wonderful public servants that you know as the Deep State LOL don't whistle blow on every president, just your scumbag fraud conman mobbed up asshole. You need a two-by-four in the face to realize what an idiot you are.
Oops brainwashed functional idiot yes. Everything you know is wrong poor America
franco you are talking to yourself.....
No I am screaming at brainwashed functional morons like you in actual fact. No one ever changes their minds I've been on message boards like this for 12 years now . Except one guy I got to change thank you very much. Google fact left the demise of the middle class that's what got him. Also the only tax graph you need to know. Go bills I told you so. Your argument that the GOP is ridiculously corrupt with a mountain of evidence but the Democrats are just as bad with absolutely no evidence is incredibly infuriating and I can't stand it LOL. Sean McDermott was just named coach of the year today. Best fans in the world. Including you hopefully. No more damn politics!!
they at the least will be a wild carder....

Great strategy, Frankie.

I spend most of my time on here saying you are not stupid, just brainwashed functionally stupid. You know more details about ridiculous conspiracies and misinformation. Not stupid at all. But the more you listen to that crap the more ignorant you become, not to mention racist and hateful. God will not be amused by your willful ignorance I

frankie you come off like you just might be a tad brainwashed yourself....just saying...

Great strategy, Frankie.
Oh, you fucking idiot. You can't find a single racist thing I've ever said, but your programming says that conservatives are racist, and you lack the wit to question your programming.

If true I apologize. Do you think blacks are lazy or less intelligent than whites?
Not at all. I am not a liberal. I believe everyone is smart enough and good enough to succeed on their own, regardless of race. I don't think that black people require white liberals' help to succeed.
Everybody needs help Healthcare college and training Healthcare daycare good infrastructure good vacations. Which the Republicans have blocked forever and will forever as much as they can. Only the brainwash make this garbage possible. Super duper.
There it is, folks. A white liberal saying black people simply can't succeed on their own without the help of white liberals.

You have it exactly backwards.The bubble exists on the left where the elected politicians grow father and father apart from the constituency Doubt what I say? That's fine you can explain it the day after the historic Landslide this November.

Jo

There it is, folks. A white liberal saying black people simply can't succeed on their own without the help of white liberals.

So black poor people are poor because they are stupid & lazy. Why are white people poor?

A simple conversation with your neighbors will tell you that even Democrats are turning against The Democrat Party.

So it seems, the closer they get to an actual impeachment, the more voter support they lose. If they were smart, they'd drop this altogether and try to find a way to backpedal out of it.
But the facts in this instance are unambiguous: The president of the United States attempted to use his political power to coerce a foreign leader to harass and discredit one of the president’s political opponents. That is not only a violation of the Constitution; more importantly, it is profoundly immoral.
Trump Should Be Removed from Office

A simple conversation with your neighbors will tell you that even Democrats are turning against The Democrat Party.

So it seems, the closer they get to an actual impeachment, the more voter support they lose. If they were smart, they'd drop this altogether and try to find a way to backpedal out of it.
But the facts in this instance are unambiguous: The president of the United States attempted to use his political power to coerce a foreign leader to harass and discredit one of the president’s political opponents. That is not only a violation of the Constitution; more importantly, it is profoundly immoral.

So where in the Constitution does it say a President can't ask a foreign leader to LOOK INTO a matter of highly suspicious activity by a corrupt former administration?

So where in the Constitution does it say a President can't ask a foreign leader to LOOK INTO a matter of highly suspicious activity by a corrupt former administration?
When you insist on mis-characterizing the incident it tells me you don't really have an argument to make based on the facts.

When you insist on mis-characterizing the incident it tells me you don't really have an argument to make based on the facts.

In other words, it has nothing to do with the Constitution. You either made it up or were told that by your puppet masters.

Forum List

Back