Dem Rep. John Lewis Says He’s “terrified” Racist Tea Party Will Tear Obama Down…

Mabe you can point to where in that quote John Lewis said anything about Tea Party violence?

I'm pointing at YOU scumbag - with your incendiary pictures of DEMOCRATS beating blacks in the 50's and 60's. It is you shitflinger, insinuating that if Republicans win, the democrats will be beating blacks in the streets again.

Let us see, what exactly does he have to be proud about when someone else gets elected? Oh right he is proud of his racism.

Let us see, the democrats have dominated the government going on 8 years now with arguably a super majority for one year and we see the results.

Notice he doesn't campaign on the accomplishment of Obama but on fear generated over old ladies with tea bags in their hats. Quite amusing, thanks for sharing the morning is a good time for a laugh.
What does John Lewis have to be proud of in the election of the first black president?

John Lewis fought for civil rights and was willing to give up his life for freedom and liberty. The election of a black man as President showed that his struggles for Civil Rights was not in vain

John Lewis is a great American

Once again Jake you add to the humor, thanks. I reviewed his web site and see nothing of note and surprisingly little about black issues. Was one post on LGBT "rights."

But let's see what he wrote about Holder stepping down because finally his corruption and incompetence has caught up with him. There really is only one issue that seems important to Lewis, race. Funny how when race is the primary issue to a white person they are racists, but when it is to a black person it is honorable.

Rep. John Lewis on Resignation of Attorney General Eric Holder The Website of Congressman John Lewis Serving the 5th Congressional District of Georgia

Eyewitness

In 1965, at the height of the modern civil rights movement, activists organized a march for voting rights, from Selma, Alabama, to Montgomery, the state capital. On March 7, some 600 people assembled at a downtown church, knelt briefly in prayer, and began walking silently, two-by-two through the city streets.
With Hosea Williams of the Southern Christian Leadership Conference (SCLC) leading the demonstration, and John Lewis, Chairman of the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (SNCC), at his side, the marchers were stopped as they were leaving Selma, at the end of the Edmund Pettus Bridge, by some 150 Alabama state troopers, sheriff ’s deputies, and possemen, who ordered the demonstrators to disperse.
One minute and five seconds after a two-minute warning was announced, the troops advanced, wielding clubs, bullwhips, and tear gas. John Lewis, who suffered a skull fracture, was one of fifty-eight people treated for injuries at the local hospital. The day is remembered in history as “Bloody Sunday.”

And in 2010, the damn KKK tee pottie called him the N word on the capital steps.
I heard they was pissing on em.
All dem TP assholes just up and took a wiz on Rep Lewis.

Or was it spit.

What's the difference. They're gonna put the blacks in chains. Crazy Joe said so.

Let us see, what exactly does he have to be proud about when someone else gets elected? Oh right he is proud of his racism.

Let us see, the democrats have dominated the government going on 8 years now with arguably a super majority for one year and we see the results.

Notice he doesn't campaign on the accomplishment of Obama but on fear generated over old ladies with tea bags in their hats. Quite amusing, thanks for sharing the morning is a good time for a laugh.

Dems have not "dominated the govt going on 8 years".

Filibusters, obstruction, gerrymandering, voter suppression, vote theft on the part of the right has more than dominated. It has brought our govt to its knees.

What tee potties/Repubs want is to finish what W started - break the country in every say. Bankrupt us and kill as many as possible in war.
Po Democraps

Nobody lets them do nothing.

Mabe you can point to where in that quote John Lewis said anything about Tea Party violence?

I'm pointing at YOU scumbag - with your incendiary pictures of DEMOCRATS beating blacks in the 50's and 60's. It is you shitflinger, insinuating that if Republicans win, the democrats will be beating blacks in the streets again.

They look like CONSERVATIVES to me

The pictures are to show what a great American Patriot John Lewis is......don't you agree?

John Lewis is a great American Patriot, the Tea Party is a bunch of frauds wrapping themselves in the flag

As usual, he is 100% correct about what the Republicans have done
So without ( its too late now, no going back) looking at the Congressional Record, without doing a minute's worth of research, you assume Rep Lewis is a "great American Patriot". And why is this? For one simple yet glaring reason...Politics of identity.

What is a Patriot?

Someone willing to give his life to fight for freedom and Liberty. That is what John Lewis did. On Bloody Sunday in Selma Alabama he led a march two by two in protest of Civil Rights and the right to vote. Without raising a hand or offering resistance, he marched forward as police beat him with clubs and fractured his skull

That is as patriotic as any of our founding fathers

2010-03-06-Marchersonbridge1.jpg

030212-national-john-lewis-bloody-sunday.jpg

selma_march_02.jpg

John Lewis is a Great American Patriot on par with our founding fathers

He fought for Liberty, justice and freedom and was willing to die for it

And quite frankly, it terrifies me what they could do if they grow their Tea Party Majority in this election

More Teaparty control of the GOP should terrify everyone. We know it terrifies the GOP

Right, because even though there has never been a single act of violence from the Tea Party, they pose a threat to the agenda of creating a totalitarian system.

So you of the Khmer Rouge will defend beheading in Oklahoma by Muslims as "work place violence" while speaking of "fear" of the Tea Party.

Hey - fuckwads gotta have priorities - demagoguery is your's...

You obviously are forgetting today's Border Klan, and those who want to cut programs that help the poor.

Lewis is "terrified"? That is the dumbest fucking thing I have heard. He is not terrified by ISIL, but is terrified by tea party members?

The Dems had a super majority back in 2008 and the Dems didn't frighten me. Is this guy a real nut job? ELF nor ALF frightened me but a bunch of tea party members terrify him?

The guy is just staging for votes and money, more emotional rhetoric from an intolerant left.

ISIL? Why should Lewis be terrified of ISIL?

He has seen first hand what the racists in this country would do and they did not belong to ISIL

selma_march_02.jpg

You fall for the hyperbole of the left nuts. I have met many more Democrats that dislike Obama because of his skin color. They tolerate him, like Biden and Reid do.

So, it is all BS! Just to terrify the leftist base, and dumb idiots like yourself are now terrified, how utterly crazy you are. And ISIL and the radical Muslims are more of a threat than any Tea Party group and I'm not terrified of them either.

And Lewis need not be "terrified" of Tea Party members.

ISIL is a threat three thousand miles away.

Racists are a threat right here

Not sure what that has to do with the Tea Party but has he thought of being terrified by racists in his own party?

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

Lewis is "terrified"? That is the dumbest fucking thing I have heard. He is not terrified by ISIL, but is terrified by tea party members?

The Dems had a super majority back in 2008 and the Dems didn't frighten me. Is this guy a real nut job? ELF nor ALF frightened me but a bunch of tea party members terrify him?

The guy is just staging for votes and money, more emotional rhetoric from an intolerant left.

He has seen first hand what the racists in this country would do and they did not belong to ISIL

selma_march_02.jpg

You fall for the hyperbole of the left nuts. I have met many more Democrats that dislike Obama because of his skin color. They tolerate him, like Biden and Reid do.

So, it is all BS! Just to terrify the leftist base, and dumb idiots like yourself are now terrified, how utterly crazy you are. And ISIL and the radical Muslims are more of a threat than any Tea Party group and I'm not terrified of them either.

Not sure what that has to do with the Tea Party but has he thought of being terrified by racists in his own party?

Where in his quote did John Lewis say the Tea Party was racist?

Maybe you can show it to me?

Why don't you run away from the thread now?

Obama is a failure. He has set back race relations 50 years. He will be always be remembered as an incompetent fool. Just like jimmy carter.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's certainly brought the racists out in the open. Don't think he "set back race relations 50 years" because I doubt most of you favor better relations in your lifetime or that of your children.

Are you like Lewis and @rightwinger terrified?

That's a lie, but of course the sheep of the race-baiting agenda don't care about the truth.

Puddly Pillowbite lies a lot. The Khmer Rouge democrats are dedicated to purging themselves of any hint of integrity. What serves the party is what democrats like Puddly post. He views lying for the party as a virtue.

And has no shame doing it either

John Lewis is a great American Patriot, the Tea Party is a bunch of frauds wrapping themselves in the flag

So without ( its too late now, no going back) looking at the Congressional Record, without doing a minute's worth of research, you assume Rep Lewis is a "great American Patriot". And why is this? For one simple yet glaring reason...Politics of identity.

What is a Patriot?

Someone willing to give his life to fight for freedom and Liberty. That is what John Lewis did. On Bloody Sunday in Selma Alabama he led a march two by two in protest of Civil Rights and the right to vote. Without raising a hand or offering resistance, he marched forward as police beat him with clubs and fractured his skull

selma_march_02.jpg

He is also a corrupt liar and race hustler.

selma_march_02.jpg

Where in his quote did John Lewis say the Tea Party was racist?

Maybe you can show it to me?

Why don't you run away from the thread now?

My apologies to Mr. Lewis, I meant to say you are the one equating the Tea Party to racism. Apparently he doesn't feel that way because as you have pointed out that he never said that.

So you are the one that implied the Tea Party was full of racists. Maybe you need to look at the racism in your own party, there is plenty there, does their racism terrify you or is it just the Tea Party that terrifies you.

No they don't - but because you lack even a hint of integrity, you'll make the claim anyway.

The pictures are to show what a great American Patriot John Lewis is......don't you agree?

Lewis suffered at the hands of men like Bull Conner. Now you're a piece of shit, a liar and a scumbag - so you'll start in with lies on how Conner was a conservative who became a Republican. You may know you're lying, you may not - but you don't give a fuck because you serve your filthy party, not some bourgeoisie concept like ethics and honesty. Conner was Roosevelt democrat, a huge supporter and promoter of massive government projects and programs, a far left progressive pushing high taxes and an ever bigger government. Like virtually ALL the segregationists, Conner remained a proud democrat until the day he died.

You obviously are forgetting today's Border Klan, and those who want to cut programs that help the poor.

So opposing ever increasing welfare is that same as beating people in the street?

And you wonder why you Communists have no credibility?

What is a Patriot?

selma_march_02.jpg

He is also a corrupt liar and race hustler.
Race Hustler?

Getting your head bead in by a bunch of goons is "Race Hustling"?

Know your place boy!

No they don't - but because you lack even a hint of integrity, you'll make the claim anyway.

Lewis suffered at the hands of men like Bull Conner. Now you're a piece of shit, a liar and a scumbag - so you'll start in with lies on how Conner was a conservative who became a Republican. You may know you're lying, you may not - but you don't give a fuck because you serve your filthy party, not some bourgeoisie concept like ethics and honesty. Conner was Roosevelt democrat, a huge supporter and promoter of massive government projects and programs, a far left progressive pushing high taxes and an ever bigger government. Like virtually ALL the segregationists, Conner remained a proud democrat until the day he died.

Can you point to the LIBERAL cred of Connor or any of the Southern racists of the day?

I can point to the thousands of LIBERALS who fought for Civil Rights

Can you point to the LIBERAL cred of Connor or any of the Southern racists of the day?

I can point to the thousands of LIBERALS who fought for Civil Rights
John Lewis is a lying race hustler.
John Lewis Civil Rights Icon ... and a Liar. RedState

My apologies to Mr. Lewis, I meant to say you are the one equating the Tea Party to racism. Apparently he doesn't feel that way because as you have pointed out that he never said that.

So you are the one that implied the Tea Party was full of racists. Maybe you need to look at the racism in your own party, there is plenty there, does their racism terrify you or is it just the Tea Party that terrifies you.

I wouldn't be too fast;

Lewis was caught lying about the Tea Party - claiming they had spit on him and called him "******." He didn't grasp the cell phone revolution and the fact that a dozen people had video taped the event - proving his claim a blatant lie. So the fact that Lewis lied and claimed he was called "******" shows that he DID claim the TP is racist.

That Lewis lied to slander enemies of the party further makes shitflinger love Lewis.

Forum List

Back