Dem Rep Val Demings Claims Trump Got Black Republicans To Respond On Biden’s ‘You Ain’t Black’ Remark

Does she understand that she is denigrating all people of color as being shills of white men?

When are these idiots going to understand that these people have brains of their own and are capable of using them? How is insulting her own race getting her any votes?

“There is a difference between being politically black and being racially black,” tweeted Ms. Hannah-Jones. “I am not defending anyone, but we all know this and should stop pretending that we don’t.”
Architect of NYT’s 1619 project draws distinction between ‘politically black and racially black’ See how smart libs are...everything is a word game...….there is no reality anymore
Apparently, being "politically black" means being a communist fuck twinkle-toed cocksucker.

That should be rejected and labeled as such at every turn. "Politically black" is code for communism.

Creepy is still stuck in the 60's.... when "they'll have you back in chains!!" platitudes were effective. Trump has paid attention to the needs of minorities and it will show in Nov. Even the kenyan klown had to buy the black vote with free sail foams. Plugs brings NOTHING to the table except his 1994 crime bill that literally did put millions of blacks back in chains and cages.

“There is a difference between being politically black and being racially black,” tweeted Ms. Hannah-Jones. “I am not defending anyone, but we all know this and should stop pretending that we don’t.”
Architect of NYT’s 1619 project draws distinction between ‘politically black and racially black’ See how smart libs are...everything is a word game...….there is no reality anymore

“Politically Black”? Why didn’t Biden clarify in his statement? Goddamnit, Liberals are so full of shit. Keep it up. It makes their cries of “racism” even more diminished.

“Politically Black”? Why didn’t Biden clarify in his statement? Goddamnit, Liberals are so full of shit. Keep it up. It makes their cries of “racism” even more diminished.
shout racism.jpg

View attachment 340494

The racism card is weak. Then again, it was never strong. It was bullshit.

View attachment 340494

Yup. And now the word is simply meaningless. When a liberal trots it out, it's a surrender.

She’s literally doing the same thing Biden did – assuming that black people can only speak by command of a white man, that they can’t have independent thought of their own.

[/QUOT
---------------

"I think it’s interesting that the president searched high and low to find African-American members of the Senate and a former member of Congress to speak out on this issue."

____

This response makes me mad. The writer should take pride--she has irritated an old white boy. A Deplorable.

She forgot about the classiest lady on Cable---Harris Faulkner, at Fox, who was as angry as I have ever seen her. and Robert Johnson the billionaire founder of BET was not much happier. Do they count. Or are they to be dismissed because they are not proper fanatics.

And think about the Insult to Sane America contained in the above quote. There is only one African-American Member of the Senate who is a Republican...Tim Scott...and he did not act as if he had been summoned. Like Harris Faulkner, he was as angry as I have seen him.

So, the single sentence quoted has it all: Fraud, Deceit, Dishonesty, Hypocrisy. The Writer should take pride.

___

View attachment 340494

Yup. And now the word is simply meaningless. When a liberal trots it out, it's a surrender.

Pretty funny to read the USMB alleged black posters defending Biden

Forum List

Back