Dem Sen Murphy: there's not enough votes for assault weapons ban: "I don't get why we choose to live like this with kids in fear. only in America"

Nope, not at all. Every other modern, developed, politically-stable nation on earth has gun control laws that are clearly more effective than ours.
Why did you skip post # 137?

To wit....
Really..
Pick one.
-Show the rate of gun-related violent crime prior to the implementation of their laws
-Show the rate of gun-related violent crime after the implementation of their laws
-Demonstrate the necessary relationship between those laws and the decline in gun-related violent crime.

That is, demonstrate that the implementation of the laws caused the decrease in rate.

I am the greatest poster at usmessageboard dot com. People stay up all DAY...to read my posts. Because I know what it means...to wear alligator shoes...to be custom made from head to toe...to ride around in limousines...to wear Rolex watches...and to drive the women of USMB wild ALL NIGHT LONG! Whoo!

You keep your mouth shut punk. You're gonna find yourself in the ring in a minute.

You need to get professional help

Not sure about the quality of your source considering that this was a matter in the State of Kentucky and dealt with Kentucky's constitution that existed at the time. The Kentucky constitution actually explicitly gave persons the right to carry firearms to defend themselves and the state, so it explicitly spelled out that firearms ownership was an individual right, which states are free to do.
The court ruled the right to bear arms to defend oneself was a federal right.

There's one gun control dude taking on an entire NRA message board. I ain't got time for all ya, lol.

Forum List

Back