Democrat caught removing opponents campaign signs

Reminiscent of Democrats slashing tires at Republican campaign offices, keying cars with a Republican bumper sticker; this is the shit they pull; they are extremely violent.

Stealing yard signs, that is the key to winning! Why didn’t Hillary think of that!

Reminiscent of Democrats slashing tires at Republican campaign offices, keying cars with a Republican bumper sticker; this is the shit they pull; they are extremely violent.
Yeah what pranksters

When Democrats smash windows, slash tires, deface signs, light cars on fire, it’s all laughs. A White Guy wears an NRA shirt and you people get concerned about violence and rhetoric.

Yeah what pranksters

When Democrats smash windows, slash tires, deface signs, light cars on fire, it’s all laughs. A White Guy wears an NRA shirt and you people get concerned about violence and rhetoric.
So many white grievance warriors

Yeah what pranksters

So many white grievance warriors

What a surprise, some idiot want to make it a racial thing.

Yeah what pranksters

Maybe you can contact the campaign and help them remove yard signs, that should be loads of fun for you.
That’s what you think is fun? :cuckoo:

You called the guy a prankster, so I guess you must think so, me I can find better ways to spend my time but to each his own. Enjoy sign pulling.

Yeah what pranksters

Maybe you can contact the campaign and help them remove yard signs, that should be loads of fun for you.

You called the guy a prankster, so I guess you must think so, me I can find better ways to spend my time but to each his own. Enjoy sign pulling.
:itsok:

Yeah what pranksters

Poor baby, can you not understand English? It's fine to pull signs if that is what you enjoy doing, my expectation of you is so low that it would be fitting.

There was s guy I went to college with who decided to become a politician. He was a Democrat, he too got caught stealing the lawn signs of his opponent.
This approach must be part of Democratic trading for candidates.
Yeah what pranksters

But give credit, where credit is due, at least liberals don’t drive their cars over people who oppose their ideals, like some radical conservatives do. :2up:

Yeah what pranksters

Poor baby, can you not understand English? It's fine to pull signs if that is what you enjoy doing, my expectation of you is so low that it would be fitting.
? :itsok:

My God, people are gonna actually vote for this asshole. Why would anyone vote Democrat at this point? They're only voting against their own interests. The Democratic Party threw American Citizens overboard years ago. It's shocking to me this guy will receive any votes. Crazy. :cuckoo:

1. STEALING
2. LYING
3. HATING
4. DISCRIMINATING

How many times do I have to post the four core values of the Dems?

They should be pretty obvious by now....

Forum List

Back