Democrat Governor decrees carrying of any firearm illegal with emergency health hazard executive order

This woman is a loon

New Mexico governor shocks with comment about Constitution after issuing temporary gun ban: Not 'absolute'

Doesn't seem that she's the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Who does this governor think she is, Wyatt Earp?

Um no the Feds & PF are all yours
are they?? one of your comrades told me just yesterday that "90% 0f law enforcement support trump, and while that number seems a bit high, the 1/6 tourists had no shortage of "tour guides"

that would be 100000 trump votes, wouldn't it?
The tens of thousands of Negroes and Communists that spent six months rioting, destroying, murdering, burning and looting are the real enemy of America.

The Democrats didn't do a damn thing about it. They mostly told the police to stand down and some of the really idiotic Democrats even put up bail money in the rare instances where a few of them were arrested.

The tens of thousands of Negroes and Communists that spent six months rioting, destroying, murdering, burning and looting are the real enemy of America.

The Democrats didn't do a damn thing about it. They mostly told the police to stand down and some of the really idiotic Democrats even put up bail money in the rare instances where a few of them were arrested.
KKK is a liberal crutch. Most everything these emoters are constantly engaged with is from 35-175 years ago.

I accept your concession. Have a nice day
I accept your dishonesty. I will have a nice day. Going to the fair and rodeo. Will be hanging out with a bunch of gun toting conservative Trumpers in Eastern Washington by Idaho. You'd crap your shorts.

How many will ILLEGALY be arrested before SCOTUS slaps the hell out of the Governor?

Stunning disregard for civil rights.

An emergency appeal to the State Supreme court would be the best course of action, I'm sure several gun rights orgs will be filing cases first thing Monday, or sooner if possible.

So how many klansmen are there?

i have not counted lately and there are several klan groups so i'd have to count. i would hope that they are rare, but here in louisiana they tend to seek attention rather than the "invisible empire" rigmarole.

they are all good people. they love me so they must be good people and there are millions of them. maybe more but more than ever loved anyone else ever...."

i have not counted lately and there are several klan groups so i'd have to count. i would hope that they are rare, but here in louisiana they tend to seek attention rather than the "invisible empire" rigmarole.

they are all good people. they love me so they must be good people and there are millions of them. maybe more but more than ever loved anyone else ever...."
There are not enough to fill a Division 3 College Football Stadium

There are not enough to fill a Division 3 College Football Stadium

Forum List

Back