Democrat Governor decrees carrying of any firearm illegal with emergency health hazard executive order

She is a Democrat.

She promises the Blacks, Hispanics and Illegals more welfare and kisses the ass of the queers and trannies and she steals elections.
People are saying she did this to impress her buddies who will be flying in for Bill Richardsons funeral.

It’s going to backfire.

Gee, I wonder who runs Red States with higher Murders rates
Disingenuous nonsense that completely ignores actual murders in lieu of rates that ignore population disparity that automatically increases the rates of smaller population states. Murders don't happen by rate they happen by actual incidents.

Red light means stop except when libs have their own more important activity to do

This woman is a loon

New Mexico governor shocks with comment about Constitution after issuing temporary gun ban: Not 'absolute'

Anti America Democommies show their hand

the kkk, of course, had nothing to do with the northern democrats who fought, with mcclellan against slavery . their descendants, of course, are my maga neighbors who can't wait for the next hurricane so they can "shoot negros"

you want me to forget 1/6 but remember your butt hurt at appomattox courthouse cause the yankees took your slaves?

9d west point) v
You're confused. Slaves belong to democrats. When Republicans freed the Slaves democrats invented the KKK to terrorize them to vote Democrat or else get lynched. No different than BLM and antifa being used in 2020 to terrorize the American people. Democrats have moved their plantations to the cities of Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, St. Louis, New Orleans, etc.

You're confused. Slaves belong to democrats. When Republicans freed the Slaves democrats invented the KKK to terrorize them. No different than BLM and antifa being used in 2020 to terrorize the American people. Democrats have moved their plantations to the cities of Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, St. Louis, New Orleans, etc.
you miss the real point. the descendants of those slave holders and klansmen are republicans. no blm or antifa (if any actually exist ) carry confederate flags or nazi paraphernalia. those are all yours.

you miss the real point. the descendants of those slave holders and klansmen are republicans. no blm or antifa (if any actually exist ) carry confederate flags or nazi paraphernalia. those are all yours.
Tell us how many Republicans today are KKK.

the national guard? won't work? you are going to shoot the national guard?

maybe you should have said "over my dead body. " no body is "coming for your guns. the governor is asking you to stop threatening your neighbors during the emergency.
The people shooting people are the gang bangers. Not people’s “ neighbors” dumbass.

Um no the Feds & PF are all yours

BS Filter

try this in your filter both blm and antifa were protesting against the policies of democratic mayors and police. they are probably not taz's (and certainly not my) "negros and whatever" but just more trumpist boogaloo trash.
The "trash" are the goddamn Negros and Illegals that commit most of the crimes and the idiotic Democrats that let them get away with it.

Want to stop Illegal crime like is rampant in New Mexico? Just do what Trump did and seal the border and then round up the Illegals and send them back. Potatohead was an idiot to undo Trump's deal with Mexico and to stop building the wall.

Want to stop Black crime? How about enforcing the law for a change in these Democrat controlled big city shitholes where most of the crimes take place?

Forum List

Back