Democrat Governor decrees carrying of any firearm illegal with emergency health hazard executive order

No, you didn't. You just stated it without any supporting evidence whatsoever.

The bottom line is your party acted illegally on Jan 6, which is always a trademark of Republicans.....
If you aren't going to be honest and exactly quote me, then go fuck your lame ass self. You're weak and stupid.

What makes BLM and ANTIFA "my negroes and communists?"
BS Filter

try this in your filter both blm and antifa were protesting against the policies of democratic mayors and police. they are probably not taz's (and certainly not my) "negros and whatever" but just more trumpist boogaloo trash.

BS Filter

try this in your filter both blm and antifa were protesting against the policies of democratic mayors and police. they are probably not taz's (and certainly not my) "negros and whatever" but just more trumpist boogaloo trash.
BLM and antifa belong to the democrat party just like the KKK did when it was invented for political purposes.

Like I said, seems kind of hostile.

Would you feel the same way standing in front of a police officer carrying a sidearm in a checkout lane at the store? You do know that police officers don't carry weapons to protect you, they carry them to protect themselves, right? Law enforcement actually is not bound by a constitutional "duty to protect", you know.

Would you feel the same way standing in front of a police officer carrying a sidearm in a checkout lane at the store? You do know that police officers don't carry weapons to protect you, they carry them to protect themselves, right? Law enforcement actually is not bound by a constitutional "duty to protect", you know.
Think the 29 Cucks in that hallway who held back from making entry at the Uvalde school while shooting was going on inside the Classroom ( and the Door was not locked )

BLM and antifa belong to the democrat party just like the KKK did when it was invented for political purposes.

the kkk, of course, had nothing to do with the northern democrats who fought, with mcclellan against slavery . their descendants, of course, are my maga neighbors who can't wait for the next hurricane so they can "shoot negros"

you want me to forget 1/6 but remember your butt hurt at appomattox courthouse cause the yankees took your slaves?

9d west point) v

the kkk, of course, had nothing to do with the northern democrats who fought, with mcclellan against slavery . their descendants, of course, are my maga neighbors who can't wait for the next hurricane so they can "shoot negros"

you want me to forget 1/6 but remember your butt hurt at appomattox courthouse cause the yankees took your slaves?

9d west point) v

Cripes, your knowledge of history is laughable

Forum List

Back