Democrat Governor decrees carrying of any firearm illegal with emergency health hazard executive order

Gotta read some of the responses at other locations
Citizens stating they will consider an attempt to disarm or arrest them as an assault and will defend themselves with lethal force
This absurd woman is starting an armed conflict

Like when they stormed the Capitol on January 6th in attempt to stop the certification of the new elected president?

Poor little thing. Did you find those scary protesters frightening, with all their cardboard signs taped to sticks?
Good thing you weren't there, you might have gotten a paper cut or jabbed in the eye with one of those scary sticks taped to their signs. I bet you still have nightmares about being gored by those horns on that QAnon Shaman's hat.

laughing.jpg

It's an executive order. The GOP can't stop her.

There has to be some check on her power. No one is afforded absolute power to do anything. When the state charters for defining governor's authority through EO's were created, the GOP should have fought to assure there were clearly defined limits, emergency or no emergency.

You don’t have a clue what’s happening in Baltimore and it has nothing to do with the matter at hand. Why do people need open carry?

The same reason rattlesnakes have rattles? I've been saved several times from stepping on them. Thank God he put rattles on those things.

I never carry open, it's an invitation to hostility from others and gives away the fact that I'm carrying. But any time I have seen someone carrying open, I've never felt threatened a single time. It usually just leads to a discussion over "Which is better? 9mm or .45?"
That’s because they had missing teeth also.

Democrats don't give a shit about either the rule of law or the Bill of Rights.

Never have and never will.

They let the goddamn Illegals flood into the country and when the Illegals go around shooting up everything they suspend rights for the real Americas.
Yep, that's the plan. Create lawlessness so democrats can force totalitarianism on the people.

Poor little thing. Did you find those scary protesters frightening, with all their cardboard signs taped to sticks?
Good thing you weren't there, you might have gotten a paper cut or jabbed in the eye with one of those scary sticks taped to their signs. I bet you still have nightmares about being gored by those horns on that QAnon Shaman's hat.
So you don't deny it

Really ? You know their state laws ? Do tell us what they are.

"Shall-issue to full-time and part-time residents (who hold a valid New Mexico ID/Driver's License), with passage of a criminal history check and mental health records check, and completion of 15-hour handgun safety course that includes live-fire instruction. Active military and law enforcement members and veterans honorably discharged within 20 years of permit application are exempt from training requirement.[6] Permit required to carry concealed loaded firearm on foot. No permit needed for open carry, concealed carry of an unloaded firearm, or transport of a loaded firearm either concealed or openly in a vehicle. Unlawfully carrying a concealed firearm is a petty misdemeanor that is punishable by up to 6 months in a county jail and/or a fine of up to $500. Except for active-duty military members and dependents permanently stationed in the state, New Mexico does not issue CHLs to non-residents."

It is legal to open carry a loaded rifle and/or handgun in New Mexico without a permit.[7]"

Gun laws in New Mexico - Wikipedia

You Moon Bats didn't say jackshit when your Negroes and Communists spent six months murdering, looting, rioting and burning down 200 American cities including government structures in DC.
Who are my negroes and communists? Explain in detail.

You ain't saying jackshit now that Potatohead is turning the US into a Banana Republic.

You don't say jackshit when a dumbass dingbat Democrat Governor suspends a Constitutional right.

Grow up.
You're the one who said acting illegally is the trademark of Democrats, snowflake. How many J 6ers are in prison now?

"Shall-issue to full-time and part-time residents (who hold a valid New Mexico ID/Driver's License), with passage of a criminal history check and mental health records check, and completion of 15-hour handgun safety course that includes live-fire instruction. Active military and law enforcement members and veterans honorably discharged within 20 years of permit application are exempt from training requirement.[6] Permit required to carry concealed loaded firearm on foot. No permit needed for open carry, concealed carry of an unloaded firearm, or transport of a loaded firearm either concealed or openly in a vehicle. Unlawfully carrying a concealed firearm is a petty misdemeanor that is punishable by up to 6 months in a county jail and/or a fine of up to $500. Except for active-duty military members and dependents permanently stationed in the state, New Mexico does not issue CHLs to non-residents."

It is legal to open carry a loaded rifle and/or handgun in New Mexico without a permit.[7]"

Gun laws in New Mexico - Wikipedia
Then they won’t mind getting run through a computer.

Our "streets" were flush with guns before the first black person ever set foot on our nation.

Also, take an English course ya foreign trash
there were not many streets in 1619, but enough black powder blunderbusses and such to keep the slaves under control.

Also told you that lib loons will move to “health……for your own safety and well being” on Any issue they wish to jam through

Forum List

Back