Democrat Governor decrees carrying of any firearm illegal with emergency health hazard executive order

Poor little thing. Did you find those scary protesters frightening, with all their cardboard signs taped to sticks?
Good thing you weren't there, you might have gotten a paper cut or jabbed in the eye with one of those scary sticks taped to their signs. I bet you still have nightmares about being gored by those horns on that QAnon Shaman's hat.

View attachment 827051
Really ? You’re laughing cause seven people lost their lives ? Dufus.

The 2nd Amendment that we defend is for all law abiding Americans.
The governor has NO STANDING on weapons.

Get it, dumbass?

NO STANDING.

She'll have to send the National Guard if she wants my weapons.

And even that won't work.

Fuck that dumb cvnt.

GET IT NOW?
the national guard? won't work? you are going to shoot the national guard?

maybe you should have said "over my dead body. " no body is "coming for your guns. the governor is asking you to stop threatening your neighbors during the emergency.

Poor little thing. Did you find those scary protesters frightening, with all their cardboard signs taped to sticks?
Good thing you weren't there, you might have gotten a paper cut or jabbed in the eye with one of those scary sticks taped to their signs. I bet you still have nightmares about being gored by those horns on that QAnon Shaman's hat.

View attachment 827051
The lack of thought process in the comment uis stunning and we are regulated by this one

They were pawns used to terrorize the citizens to demonize Trump supporters.

Really? That's what they were out doing? I could have sworn they made it about George Floyd.

And you still haven't answered my question, Binar.

the national guard? won't work? you are going to shoot the national guard?

maybe you should have said "over my dead body. " no body is "coming for your guns. the governor is asking you to stop threatening your neighbors during the emergency.

Who "threatened" their neighbors by carrying open in New Mexico? The Governor's action was in response to several murders and shootings committed in Albuquerque. Criminals who shoot people never carry their weapons in plain sight. That is something you will never, ever see.

And your evidence they were acting that way to terrorize Trump supporters is?
Democrats encouraged them and told the cops to stand down. Typical democrat tactics to stir up their base for the election. You can't be this stupid.

Who is "Binar"?

Liberals govern via punitive measure and punish the lawful majority for the crimes of the unlawful very small minority
It called virtue signaling

How many will ILLEGALY be arrested before SCOTUS slaps the hell out of the Governor?

Stunning disregard for civil rights.

This is the way these people operate. Declare an emergency in order to take people's rights away. I read she's open to discussing options but I seriously doubt she's open to putting a locked door on jails and prisons.

I can't wait for Dems to again tell us how they are not coming for our 2nd amendment rights. BLATANTLY ignoring the U.S. Constitution this POS Dem should be banned from ever holding office again.

You NAZI POS Democrats just can't ignore the law and make up your own damn laws. Christ move to North Korea that's where you belong.

Democrats encouraged them and told the cops to stand down. Typical democrat tactics to stir up their base for the election. You can't be this stupid.

I asked you for proof this was about targeting Trump supporters.
Who is "Binar"?
You. You're a Binar. You're a zero and anyone who doesn't think exactly like you is a one. You have no independent though, so you assume nobody else does either.

I asked you for proof this was about targeting Trump supporters.

You. You're a Binar. You're a zero and anyone who doesn't think exactly like you is a one. You have no independent though, so you assume nobody else does either.
I gave you the proof. Not my problem that you're lacking common sense, political knowledge, intelligence, and intuition. You're not equipped to honestly discuss the issues.

I gave you the proof.

No, you didn't. You just stated it without any supporting evidence whatsoever.

The bottom line is your party acted illegally on Jan 6, which is always a trademark of Republicans.....

Liberals govern via punitive measure and punish the lawful majority for the crimes of the unlawful very small minority
It called virtue signaling
"just say no" was the largest "virtue signaling" and oppressively punative program in american history. was that a "democrat" thing?

Forum List

Back