Democrat Governor decrees carrying of any firearm illegal with emergency health hazard executive order

At least the fight has started! Be prepared for the situation to get worse before it gets better.

What a brave woman!

Well, she can decree and dictate all she wants. Now see if law enforcement follows up. Most sheriff's are not gonna want to hold anybody on some spurious nonsense that could ensnare them in a big lawsuit that they are likely to lose. Then again, dimocrap sheriffs have been known to be just as stupid on the finer points of constitutional law as other elected dimocraps.

I’d agree to an open carry ban. It’s always seemed unnecessarily hostile to me.
Of course you do, considering you live in (or near) Baltimore where the crime rate is through the roof and people can't seem to leave fast enough.

Of course you do, considering you live in (or near) Baltimore where the crime rate is through the roof and people can't seem to leave fast enough.
As opposed to red states that do nothing and lead the nation in crime .

Two things I want to bring forward
1. Is her body guards going to be armed?
2. Check this out
Lujan Grisham said state police would be responsible for enforcing what amount to civil violations. Albuquerque police Chief Harold Medina said he won't enforce it, and Bernalillo County Sheriff John Allen said he's uneasy about it because it raises too many questions about constitutional rights.

Two things I want to bring forward
1. Is her body guards going to be armed?
2. Check this out
Lujan Grisham said state police would be responsible for enforcing what amount to civil violations. Albuquerque police Chief Harold Medina said he won't enforce it, and Bernalillo County Sheriff John Allen said he's uneasy about it because it raises too many questions about constitutional rights.
Dufus, her body guards are legally armed .

You don’t have a clue what’s happening in Baltimore and it has nothing to do with the matter at hand. Why do people need open carry?

The Governor is acting Illegally, which is always a trademark of Democrats.

Like when they stormed the Capitol on January 6th in attempt to stop the certification of the new elected president?

So you are. Thought so.
No.

no-way-dude-no.gif

I’d agree to an open carry ban. It’s always seemed unnecessarily hostile to me.

I never carry open, it's an invitation to hostility from others and gives away the fact that I'm carrying. But any time I have seen someone carrying open, I've never felt threatened a single time. It usually just leads to a discussion over "Which is better? 9mm or .45?"

If you can just suspend the 2nd amendment arbitrarily, then so can she suspend your freedom of speech and any other legal and god-given inalienable rights you have. Where I find fault with here is with the GOP, who, when the bill was written suggesting such power in the hands of one person, did nothing to stop it.
It's an executive order. The GOP can't stop her.

Like when they stormed the Capitol on January 6th in attempt to stop the certification of the new elected president?

You Moon Bats didn't say jackshit when your Negroes and Communists spent six months murdering, looting, rioting and burning down 200 American cities including government structures in DC.

You ain't saying jackshit now that Potatohead is turning the US into a Banana Republic.

You don't say jackshit when a dumbass dingbat Democrat Governor suspends a Constitutional right.

Grow up.

Forum List

Back